The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Been awhile since I played online multiplayer RDR, if you have a spare code, PM me. Be sure to leave me your GT, so we game together.

Feels like I'm feeding fish with this.. but I just did some cleaning and found three 48 hour codes.. no clue if they're still valid or whatever, but here you go.

WBMVX H6GCQ DG46Y VY6VR C3PT8
B3TPW H96FT V4JBM 63Y7P D6JCW
W2GRT YBHDR VXF46 79KKJ YPHK3

[quote name='Scorch']Feels like I'm feeding fish with this.. but I just did some cleaning and found three 48 hour codes.. no clue if they're still valid or whatever, but here you go.

WBMVX H6GCQ DG46Y VY6VR C3PT8
B3TPW H96FT V4JBM 63Y7P D6JCW
W2GRT YBHDR VXF46 79KKJ YPHK3
[/QUOTE]

Got the 1st one. Thank you so much. :D

[quote name='Danny VIP']Need some time have paypal PM me. Would love to buy a month but I'll buy a 48 or w/e less then a year.[/QUOTE]

Two opportunities for free months of Gold:

1. www[DOT]xbox[DOT]com/en-US/live/promotions/ign-gold-for-free
Good May 8- June 6 and only for current Silver members

2. M&Ms promotion (not sure when it ends)
Text: MMSKINECT to 97979
Reply to it: Birthyear 1989
Reply to it: Token 4 code 4
Redeem on the M&Ms site for 1 month 25-digit code

The texting promotion does not work with AT&T cell phones apparently.

[quote name='XF Gator']Two opportunities for free months of Gold:

1. www[DOT]xbox[DOT]com/en-US/live/promotions/ign-gold-for-free
Good May 8- June 6 and only for current Silver members

2. M&Ms promotion (not sure when it ends)
Text: MMSKINECT to 97979
Reply to it: Birthyear 1989
Reply to it: Token 4 code 4
Redeem on the M&Ms site for 1 month 25-digit code

The texting promotion does not work with AT&T cell phones apparently.[/QUOTE]

Neither available for UK. Why the fuck do we ALWAYS get shafted?

Whoever helps me will get a 48 hour. I just used a 1 month and Netflix isn't recognizing my gold membership....I need to use netflix right now.

[quote name='mejamie']i have 9 48 hr codes and 1 1month code[/QUOTE]

Hello would you happen to have 1 48 hour trial left?
If so could you PM me one please? You would make my son very happy.
many thanks in advanced.

[quote name='mejamie']i have 9 48 hr codes and 1 1month code[/QUOTE]

I would gladly take the 1month or a 48hour code if you still have any.

thanks.

Hello CAGs. My Account ran out a few months ago and i have been in the military. So i haven't had time to go and get some live. Can i please have a 48 hr trial. You can P.M. me or you can send a message to Easter Noob on xbox live. Please and thank you!

Can I Please Have A 48 Hour Trial Code? I Need One Because My Live Just Ran Out and I Can't Buy Any Soon! I Want TO Play The New Ghost Recon! I Would Greatly Appreciate and If You Want Just P.M. Me.

Can I have a 48-hour Gold trial code? I'm finishing up Dead Island cheevos and I have to do the multiplayer ones. Also, I haven't been on Rock Band online for a long time, so a 48 hour would help me rock on again with randoms.

Thanks

I see people begging for two days, I'll give a month to the best offer in my inbox by the morning. Offers include reasons you need it and amounts of gratitude you would feel, as well as digital goods codes for XBL or Steam.

brother joined the military and left his 360, would love to play some halo reach on it, if anyone would be so kind. we can even tea bag ppl together :D

Hello everyone!

I need a xbox live trial code. My brother is coming for a visit and is going to stay with me for some time, so I wanted a 48 hr trial, so we can play on Xbox live.

Thanks! I will really appreciate it!

[quote name='mobius1022']I would like a point code if its not too much to ask. thank you for your consideration![/QUOTE]

No one is going to give you free money. Plus see Rule #5.

Would appreciate it very greatly if anyone had any 48 Hour Trial codes to offer. My gold just ran out and right now I'm living paycheck-to-paycheck with very little money to spare. Any help i very much appreciated. ^_^

If any one has a free 48 hour trial code that'd be great. Was just on the phone with MS for over an hour and they couldn't help me at all with my damn credit card. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone gives me a code!

bread's done
Back