The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

please I beg of you, I'm so bored today, I just want to get on xboxlive, and I'm broke at the moment. Can someone please, pm me a code. Please! It would truly be appreciate.

3x48hr Codes goes to the first person who;

a)Is in the US
b)Has a Kinect
c)Creates a NEW account, and downloads the FREE Haunt Game from the Kinect Dashboard hub.
d)PM's me the username/password of the new account, so I can get the game too.

wow i stayed up all night just to get lucked then zaerozeroz grabs its. :(

can someone pm me a 48 hour go I really want to get some one in before evo2k12.plz

I need one 48 hr code for a friend who is coming down to visit so we can get some Battlefield 3 time in before he has to head back. PM please if possible so it doesn't get snagged by the lurka-lurk. Thanks in advance if any one proves to be kind enough, later guys and happy gaming!.

Im new to xbox live and my one month just ran out.

I have a question. With those 48 hour codes can you play any online game?

My friend gave me a 48 hour redeemable code and we cannot play Mass Effect 3 MP.

If someone can pm me 1 month free, it'll be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='Kermit_007']8yqrr-xkvhg-gvvhd-vt7pv-phthj[/QUOTE]

The code worked but it didnt let me play online. That's weird :( Thanks anyways. Maybe the code expired?

[quote name='dreamboi8']The code worked but it didnt let me play online. That's weird :( Thanks anyways. Maybe the code expired?[/QUOTE]

2-day gold trial possibly phased out after Friday's XLive server outage/update?

that's just great. Good job Microsoft! excellent work, what a waste of a code. Time I finally get a code this happens to me. :(

if someone could pm me a code, that would somehow bypass Microsoft crap, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

[quote name='dreamboi8']that's just great. Good job Microsoft! excellent work, what a waste of a code. Time I finally get a code this happens to me. :(

if someone could pm me a code, that would somehow bypass Microsoft crap, I would appreciate it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It seems system wide for everyone atm with all 2-day codes not just yours....

Hey guys, just moved and was hoping to watch some netflix tonight - do 48 hour codes allow you to do that? If so, if anybody could pm me one it would be greatly appreciated. i thought I one lying around - but these things never turn up when you're looking for them.

I will like to have a code for play some Tekken 6 match.
If someone have 1 code to share I will be really happy ! TY ^^

[quote name='Pazto']I will like to have a code for play some Tekken 6 match.
If someone have 1 code to share I will be really happy ! TY ^^[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM with a code.

Hey i was wondering if anyone had a...you guessed it..an xbox live 48 hour code..I would greatly appreciate it since my 3 months just ran out..and i cant afford to buy another monthly or anything right now..if you have a spare code..PM me and pass on the love..:) thank you..Would greatly appreciate it.

48 Hour codes don't appear to work anymore. Just tried one I got a couple weeks back and while it accepted the code, it won't allow me to play online or join parties. It still says I'm a free member.

[quote name='RyuujinZero']48 Hour codes don't appear to work anymore. Just tried one I got a couple weeks back and while it accepted the code, it won't allow me to play online or join parties. It still says I'm a free member.[/QUOTE]

Oh, this happened to me on my main XBL account as well. It took the code but under account settings it says "Xbox Live Gameplay" and that is grayed out for some reason. Wouldn't let me play or party either.

I entered another code on my alternate XBL account and it worked so...I don't know.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Oh, this happened to me on my main XBL account as well. It took the code but under account settings it says "Xbox Live Gameplay" and that is grayed out for some reason. Wouldn't let me play or party either.

I entered another code on my alternate XBL account and it worked so...I don't know.[/QUOTE]

Depends on the code and the game or offer it came with. Not all 48-hour codes are the same and many now after last week's server updates are locked to a specific game or subset of Gold features. There might be in addition a limit on the Gold trial days an account can have over its lifetime or each year. Server updates are black box and one can't tell.

same happened to me, but im hoping to get live tomoz or Saturday, if anyone has a spare 2 day it would be greatly appreciated, i know its a very long shot beacause ive already got 1 code from here and i very much doubt it happens often

Are there any excellent specimens of humanity that would like to donate 1 Xbox live trial to my cause of finally defeating the reapers? Yes, I know, I'm months behind. I work a lot. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Could really use a 1 month code to try to pretend that my financial trouble doesn't exist. Out of work right now and money is very tight. I can only offer $3 PP because it's all I have... bank card is overdrawn and I'm struggling financially.

If anyone has a 48 hour or a 1 month trial that'd be great. My xbox live just expired and I am wanting to play some Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD online. Thanks to whoever gets me a trial code.

Looking for 48 hour/1 month trial. Subscription just expired and honestly I'm too cheap to buy at full retail and I'm waiting out for a $30-$35/year deal. Thanks in advance.

well i doubt its gonna happen but im alone tonight and really hope to get a 2 day code, ill be back online friday anyway but heres hoping

Need a code for play some assassins creed revelations online.
If someone can help me I will be really thankfull !

bread's done
Back