The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

lol, i dont wanna beg, and im definitely not in a rush, but when anyone can spare me a code to play online that would be cool. Im too broke to buy live at the moment, been buying 3 dollar games at gamestop to pass the time.

Wife bought me Halo: Anniversary tonight. It came with a 2 day gold pass. As I already have Gold for the next year or so, I don't need it. So:
Code:
[S]78F66-3C48G-TCQMX-FXJ68-7RMDV[/S]
taken by silverrat23

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='razorsoup']Wife bought me Halo: Anniversary tonight. It came with a 2 day gold pass. As I already have Gold for the next year or so, I don't need it. So:
Code:
78F66-3C48G-TCQMX-FXJ68-7RMDV
[/QUOTE]

I got it! Thanks razorsoup!!!

I have a 2 day gold trial code that I'm not going to use since I have a 1 year gold membership that doesn't expire until June of 2013. If anyone wants it send me a PM.

EDIT: it's gone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Noriyuke127']im not gonna lie, call me an idiot, but i dont know how to PM you atm. PM me the code if you would please?[/QUOTE]

Someone else already got it and to send a PM you would have to click on my username and click on "Send a private message to psmitty93".

im so damn bored and want to get my fighting games on :(. Could someone with a 48 hour pm me. u would really be a game changer. lol

crosses fingers. >_

im in the beta and cant get ie to work because i dont have live, im no good at begging but im a regularish code dropper but no longer have live till friday, anyone able to help?
thank you all in advance for taking the time to read this.

Just got Forza 4 today, and I want to try online features, so please, if anyone could pm me trial code, this will be amazing:DDDD thanks

Hey y'all. My nephew's visiting for the week and his gold account just expired. Can anyone help me out with a 48 code? If you can, please PM me. Thanks a lot and have a great day!

I wanted to try xbox live but dont have any of the codes to get a trial, would really appreciate it if someone could help me get a code so I can try xbox live for free for a little while.

Thanks!

Just got back to school to find out my Gold Membership had Expired. If anyone has some extra 48 Hour Codes That Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Id like to try the Madden demo which comes out Tuesday. PM if you Have One. Thanks!

Am I the only one whose Silver hasn't become Gold yet for the weekend? It says it's was supposed to start at 10AM but it still hasn't changed for me.

[quote name='Mr. Brown']Am I the only one whose Silver hasn't become Gold yet for the weekend? It says it's was supposed to start at 10AM but it still hasn't changed for me.[/QUOTE]

You don't actually become a Gold member, you just get some Gold member privileges.

[quote name='SurgeonRocket']You don't actually become a Gold member, you just get some Gold member privileges.[/QUOTE]

well, thats pretty much useless. lol

[quote name='SurgeonRocket']You don't actually become a Gold member, you just get some Gold member privileges.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I understand that, I guess I worded it incorrectly. I guess what I should have asked if we were supposed to get access to everything Gold members get? For example, I can't get to the Madden demo.

[quote name='Mr. Brown']Yeah I understand that, I guess I worded it incorrectly. I guess what I should have asked if we were supposed to get access to everything Gold members get? For example, I can't get to the Madden demo.[/QUOTE]

Well, the only real Gold privilege you get to do is play multiplayer games over Live. No early demos or Party Chat. Pretty bare-bones really.

[quote name='SurgeonRocket']Well, the only real Gold privilege you get to do is play multiplayer games over Live. No early demos or Party Chat. Pretty bare-bones really.[/QUOTE]
I haven't tried demos but you can party chat.

No begging for this weekend with XBL being free for the next couple days. Ditto on the party chat as well, I have done it in the past. Although demos and such are off-limits.

My buddy is heading back to college on Friday, where his internet is horrendous, so I'd really love to play some games with him up until that point but my Live is expired. Anyone able to make my week with a 48-hour code?

bread's done
Back