The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Hey, folks. I'd really appreciate a 48 trial code. Wanted to boost a game with a friend and all that good stuff, but don't want continue the tenure since college is starting and I won't be able to game enough to justify msrp.

Edit: I just received one, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pazto']Did anyone have a 48hcode to share? I will like to play some Forza Motorsport online.

Have you tried the guide above????????

[quote name='chapnis']I tried it, works great. But only 1 code per Live account so won't last too long unless you keeping making accounts.[/QUOTE]

That does not work, I tried it just now. Nothing changes when you change the settings to japan.

Not sure if this is still active but does anyone have 2 day (48 hour) codes your not using. I could use a few. Thanks in advance

[quote name='Vultrage']That does not work, I tried it just now. Nothing changes when you change the settings to japan.[/QUOTE]

You need to create an new account when it's in Japan mode.

Can anyone pm me a code? I've been wanting to play gears of war 3 online for a while but I haven't been able to buy a card. Thanks in advance.

I would really like a 48hr code. If you have one can you please PM it to me. Just to avoid any lurkers!
Thank you! :)

[quote name='chapnis']I tried it, works great. But only 1 code per Live account so won't last too long unless you keeping making accounts.[/QUOTE]

This method described allows you to download the Japanese game demo and generates an initial 48-hour code on the newly created FREE Silver membership -- however, you can then . . .

. . . log out of the new Japanese account AND sign-in to each and EVERY currently FREE Silver Account that you have pre-existing on your console prior. Just re-launch the game demo AGAIN. Another unique 48-hour code is generated. The previous Silver accounts don't even have to be Japanese.

:D

Take the codes and use on ANY Silver Account. 1 at a time. Doesn't need to be the JP account. It ONLY needs to be at Silver status.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone has a extra 2 day pass/48hr to spare, I'd really appreciate it. Would like to play some Red Dead Redemption multiplayer. Please PM me.

Awesome thanks for the info. I wasnt going to do it because it wouldnt apply to my current gamertag, but you have given the light, and shine it does!!

[quote name='Abdurrehmaan']if anyone has a free xbox live code id love it been giving to this community for years :3[/QUOTE]

yeah years and every single post is begging for a trial code
...lol have some self respect

Apparently Microsoft patched it. I'm not sure where the codes will work if they will work somewhere else, which is unrealistic expectations. Codes have to be activated through Microsoft to be useable. My guess is they are checking the IP address' of the users to determine whether they are actually in Japan or not.
Basically, you're not in Japan, your code doesn't work.
That's my theory at least.
I tried this just this past Saturday and I indeed did get a code from the whole process. My tries today gave me invalid codes, all 3 times as with other users.

Yeah, it does appear that the JP account method does not work anymore.

I tried yesterday and got INVALID when I entered the code. Tried today and got the same. Numerous replies around the YouTube videos seem to be reporting the same.

Codes that I generated before the patch (and have yet to use), those appear to be valid. :D

I need a 48 hour code bad, picked up my borderlands 2 pre order and wanna play with my brother but my gold expired and I don't get paid for a week, please help lol Thanks guys

[quote name='Inbox']got 2 48 hr codes here[/QUOTE]
I'll take one off your hands if you don't mind.
Been trying to update NBA2K12 for awhile now.

[quote name='gam3rfan09']Hello. May I please have a code? I just want to get the Dance Central 3 and NBA demo. :D[/QUOTE]

gold trial codes don't give you access to gold-exclusive demo downloads

bread's done
Back