The 'No Lurkers Allowed' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Trakan']buttmunch?

Really?[/QUOTE]

I didn't catch it until StinkLinkin posted. Kayden = BOLD OPINIONS!

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Shut up, Stoneuptheass.[/QUOTE]

Man, if I only had LinkinPrime's wit I'd be able to come up with a way to throw some kind of form of the word gay in your username. If only...

[quote name='munch']I didn't catch it until StinkLinkin posted. Kayden = BOLD OPINIONS![/QUOTE]

Maybe you should stop being a little bitch and take me off of ignore.

oooooooooo

I wonder if people realize that munch's screenname actually comes from the term "buttmunch". :whistle2:k / #-o

[quote name='manthing']Wait, StinksLikeshit's new BFF is Galaga23?

:rofl:

Those 2 deserve each other.[/QUOTE]

don't worry lover, there's enough man meat for you too. I could always use another bitch in my life.

[quote name='Rocko']Here's hoping I get The Beatles in an hour and a half.[/QUOTE]

I just got a text from my roommate that UPS dropped off "a box that looks like a game in it, probably the one you've been waiting for".

Gotta grab some new drumsticks, that new Raekwon album, and a worthwhile shower drain screen. After that, it's Beatles action 'til dawn.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I guess I'm just desperate for humor. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Don't try and use excuses. This is shit you normally would be laughing at.

[quote name='manthing']Wait, StinksLikeshit's new BFF is Galaga23?

:rofl:

Those 2 deserve each other.[/QUOTE]
I wonder happened between Linkin and JJ. :cry:

[quote name='st0neface']Gotta grab some new drumsticks, that new Raekwon album, and a worthwhile shower drain screen. After that, it's Beatles action 'til dawn.[/QUOTE]
The new Raekwon album is a solid buy and it will remind you of what good Hip-Hop sounds like.

[quote name='Brak']I wonder if people realize that munch's screenname actually comes from the term "buttmunch". :whistle2:k / #-o[/QUOTE]
Makes sense.:whistle2:\"

[quote name='headpiece747']The new Raekwon album is a solid buy and it will remind you of what good Hip-Hop sounds like.[/QUOTE]

I've kept myself from listening to anything from it except for "House of Flying Daggers" so I didn't ruin it ahead of time. Between that, KRS-One/Buckshot, Brother Ali, and I'm hoping Ghostface, this month is looking very good for hip-hop.

[quote name='st0neface']I've kept myself from listening to anything from it except for "House of Flying Daggers" so I didn't ruin it ahead of time. Between that, KRS-One/Buckshot, Brother Ali, and I'm hoping Ghostface, this month is looking very good for hip-hop.[/QUOTE]

did you like the Slaughterhouse album or no?

[quote name='JolietJake']Linkin wouldn't share his toys.;)[/QUOTE]

I wish that shit from Nightmare on Elm Street was true so I could punch you through my monitor.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I wish that shit from Nightmare on Elm Street was true so I could punch you through my monitor.[/QUOTE]
And i wish rednecks weren't allowed on the internet, but we can't get everything we want.:cry:

[quote name='st0neface']I thought Slaughterhouse was okay, Kayden. It wasn't bad, but there wasn't a single memorable track on there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I felt the same way... they have some sick punch-lines throughout but I thought the album was nothing more than a solid effort.

People are already hyping it up to be one of the albums of the year though....

[quote name='JolietJake']And i wish rednecks weren't allowed on the internet, but we can't get everything we want.:cry:[/QUOTE]

That really is the best you can come up with? Really? Please take a break and come back with something remotely funny or entertaining. Until then sit in time out and keep your mouth shut.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/29988909/sick_and_wrong

I know this isn't the place for this, but this is why I voted for Hillary in the primary. She actually has a backbone and wouldn't sit back and let this sht happen twice. Last time she got fucked by a weak majority, shifting public opinion to a more conservative populous, and she was not an elected official. All these factors were negated this time around, but yet Obama still is failing.

No one cares DP. How about we all try and keep the piracy shit to a minimum. The groundwork has been laid for a big dust up so it is best that everyone just keeps shit on the DL. When people start bitching things end up happening and then everyone has to start acting like a dick, so lets not reach that point.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']No one cares DP. How about we all try and keep the piracy shit to a minimum. The groundwork has been laid for a big dust up so it is best that everyone just keeps shit on the DL. When people start bitching things end up happening and then everyone has to start acting like a dick, so lets not reach that point.[/QUOTE]

Alright, sorry.

No diplomatic immunity for you Pooma!

----------

$4 Mega Man 9 shirts at BigLots if you can find them:
b541012_8.jpg

Canceled my comcast service. Looks like im going to be offline for awhile until I can get my tv and pc in here. All I have for now is my iPhone.

[quote name='st0neface']I've kept myself from listening to anything from it except for "House of Flying Daggers" so I didn't ruin it ahead of time. Between that, KRS-One/Buckshot, Brother Ali, and I'm hoping Ghostface, this month is looking very good for hip-hop.[/QUOTE]
I did the same thing and listened to it by my standards and was surprised how good it was. Looking forward to the Brother Ali & Ghost but I don't know about KRS. I know he is a legend and all but he hasn't been dropping solid material for awhile and I know Buckshot will carry him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back