The 'No Lurkers Allowed' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out the producers and guests on that album and you may change your mind. I personally thought as inconsistent as it was, the KRS/Marley Marl album was pretty good.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/29988909/sick_and_wrong

I know this isn't the place for this, but this is why I voted for Hillary in the primary. She actually has a backbone and wouldn't sit back and let this sht happen twice. Last time she got fucked by a weak majority, shifting public opinion to a more conservative populous, and she was not an elected official. All these factors were negated this time around, but yet Obama still is failing.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. It's not about backbone. It's about legeslative ability. I'm coming to the conclusion, based on his time in both the Chicago legislature and the US Senate, that he has not develioped the political skills to legislate. He desn't undnerstand how to play the factions off each other. While he clearly has all the other political skills, a keen mind, great oratory, organizing skills, and knows how to run a campaign; he doesn't seem to understand how to make sausage. And I don't really see anything in Hillary Clinton's career that shows she knows how to do the same.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']That really is the best you can come up with? Really? Please take a break and come back with something remotely funny or entertaining. Until then sit in time out and keep your mouth shut.[/QUOTE]
What, and Freddy Kruger references are consider high comedy?

Go have a pabst and shut the fuck up.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/29988909/sick_and_wrong

I know this isn't the place for this, but this is why I voted for Hillary in the primary. She actually has a backbone and wouldn't sit back and let this sht happen twice. Last time she got fucked by a weak majority, shifting public opinion to a more conservative populous, and she was not an elected official. All these factors were negated this time around, but yet Obama still is failing.[/QUOTE]His "47 million Americans" figure is off.

[quote name='JolietJake']His "47 million Americans" figure is off.[/QUOTE]
So is the majority of the rhetoric both sides are touting.
Let's not turn this into vs.

It just makes me wonder what would Hunter S Thompson think about the world today. Maybe that's why he went ahead and ended it, he saw it all coming.

how did the moderators become moderators? They seem to be some of the dumbest fucking people in these forums.

If you take offense to that, not my fault!

[quote name='Galego23']how did the moderators become moderators? They seem to be some of the dumbest fucking people in these forums.

If you take offense to that, not my fault![/QUOTE]

Ah, I get it...so you're trying to run for Mod then. Makes sense now.

[quote name='zewone']What can I say, man. I find videogames more fun than Rock Band style "games".[/QUOTE]
My paws could never handle a RPG on the DS. I think I would rather be water boarded.

[quote name='flowery']fucking COD4 still will not let me and my buddy connect to each other for some strange reason.[/QUOTE]Do both of you guys have the correct ports forwarded on your router to give you an open NAT? If not then go here http://portforward.com/ select your router, click on skip advertisement, then on xbox 360 live and it will walk you through it.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']My paws could never handle a RPG on the DS. I think I would rather be water boarded.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my wrists cramp up if I play for anything over an hour. Sometimes I wish, Nintendo would come out with a console like the GBA but meant to be played at home, in HD 2D sprite glory.

[quote name='DT778']Do both of you guys have the correct ports forwarded on your router to give you an open NAT? If not then go here http://portforward.com/ select your router, click on skip advertisement, then on xbox 360 live and it will walk you through it.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty cool. My settings are always "strict" no matter what I do. I'm going to have to try this sometime this weekend.

[quote name='JJSP']Do you want to play as John Lennon or do you want to make him fight zombie robots with flamethrowers?[/QUOTE]
Turn me on dead man.

Awww yeeah!

Jesus fucking Christ @ this attempt to get an amendment passed in Florida that bans abortions and morning after pills, including cases of incest and/or rape.

Scribbl?nauts is awesome.

Had to knock down a pyramid of bottles without a gun so I set the person standing next to it on fire with a flamethrower and she ran and knocked them all down.

[quote name='zewone']Scribbl?nauts is awesome.

Had to knock down a pyramid of bottles without a gun so I set the person standing next to it on fire with a flamethrower and she ran and knocked them all down.[/QUOTE]

Would you say Scr_bble knotz is playable in 10 minute increments?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Would you say Scr_bble knotz is playable in 10 minute increments?[/QUOTE]
Yes. It's a collection of small levels.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I just bought a shiny brand new game. If you can guess what it is, you win a prize.[/QUOTE]

The Beatles: Rock Band

[quote name='Temporaryscars']@ Hell

I have the demo, but haven't played it yet, so no. Is it any good?

Nope, not Rock Band.[/QUOTE]
Fun but not fantastic.

[quote name='TheRock88']Batmang?[/QUOTE]

I almost bought it, but they didn't have it used.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Fun but not fantastic.[/QUOTE]

I'll wait till the price drops then.

Here's the answer.

51qz2Vx1O0L._AA280_.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I almost bought it, but they didn't have it used.

I'll wait till the price drops then.

Here's the answer.

51qz2Vx1O0L._AA280_.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I tried that demo and I just couldn't get into it. The controls felt very awkward to me.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I tried that demo and I just couldn't get into it. The controls felt very awkward to me.[/QUOTE]

They felt fine to me, just like any other flight sim.

All this recent attention the OTT is receiving has me wondering of the future of the OTT.

I also like how DarthPoomaII thinks I'm the OTT's protector.

Munch: can you figure out how to drop a class through the online system? It's not letting me get to where I usually go, even though it says I should be able to.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']What attention?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darthbudge']Somebody asked in the 360 forum, if playing games early would get you banned.

Well Myke decided to call out the OTT for it, and now all the bandwagon haters are in here to complain, because they wish they could be playing games early, but are far too ignorant to actually do it.[/QUOTE]

Well actually Bioshocked started it on the X360 forums by bringing up my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back