The 'No Lurkers Allowed' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Well that's a relief.

I could always use a *third* :br: player.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

You're catching up. ;)

#5 showed up today. Chances are I'll probably unload another of my original 60's to bring it down to 4.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I thought Linkin, puma and jake were the only pirates in the OTT?[/QUOTE]
I'm the saddest one of all, a pirate with nothing to pirate.:cry:

[quote name='marten']You're catching up. ;)

#5 showed up today. Chances are I'll probably unload another of my original 60's to bring it down to 4.
[/QUOTE]

take pity on me. i have the flu :cry:

I took this picture at Target today.

9c6b64db4171__1252677065000.jpeg

All the while, one employee was yelling at the other for not drilling holes in the display case.

[quote name='marten']You're catching up. ;)

[/QUOTE]

Whoa, some of us aren't DotCom Millionaires or saddled with $50K+ of debt/skanks a decade past their prime who don't work/kids who are just props for a community property state.

Besides, :br: machine #2 was bought for it's :hd: capabilities.

[quote name='JolietJake']Red ringed 360 in a glass case.:rofl:[/QUOTE]

I'm not surprised. Even the PS3 display was frozen on Skate. That's what happens when you encase a console in hard plastic.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Syracuse University, duh.[/QUOTE]
:oops:

Good luck this week. Penn State is going to be rough - in my eyes, they're probably the best team in the Big Ten right now.

[quote name='Rocko']I might be up for some Beatles. What would we do, start a new game as a group?[/QUOTE]

I think so. I don't think I've ever actually set up a game on XBL, just joined them. It may be closer to 9:15 til I'm ready.

I know i've said this before, but i really hate my family sometimes. Some of the shit that comes out of their mouths amazes me. Worst of all is that they don't get why it amazes me.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']:oops:

Good luck this week. Penn State is going to be rough - in my eyes, they're probably the best team in the Big Ten right now.[/QUOTE]

I hope SU wins...I have a bet with a guy who works for the same company I do but in PA...he's always gloating about Penn State.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, I don't have any gaming consoles right now. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I think you're in the wrong forum/on the wrong website, then. :cool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm not surprised. Even the PS3 display was frozen on Skate. That's what happens when you encase a console in hard plastic.[/QUOTE]
Are those things shipped to them ready to set up? Seems to me like the 360 case would have air holes already drilled in it.

[quote name='JolietJake']I know i've said this before, but i really hate my family sometimes. Some of the shit that comes out of their mouths amazes me. Worst of all is that they don't get why it amazes me.[/QUOTE]

Republicans?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, I don't have any gaming consoles right now. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Hey, let's do some sweet Beatles harmonizing once you do. :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']What instrument d'you want, stoneface? Anyone else going to play?[/QUOTE]

I'd prefer drums, but I'll settle for bass.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Republicans?[/QUOTE]
Surprisingly no, just unaware that it's 2009 i guess. It's embarrassing to be honest.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Well, I have a wii, but my 360 red ringed.

also i'm poor.[/QUOTE]

So I'll ask the obvious question. Why not try fixing it yourself?

[quote name='Rocko']I don't know if I can do expert drums. I'd prefer guitar or bass, but would do drums. No vocals for me, though.[/QUOTE]

Don't be ashamed, I thought you sounded pretty good when you performed "Mmmmbop".

[quote name='Rocko']I don't know if I can do expert drums. I'd prefer guitar or bass, but would do drums. No vocals for me, though.[/QUOTE]

I can't do expert drums past like 3 star difficulty. I don't think I can fully beat anything on expert.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I bought one of those bling teeth things at Walmart but they're not for big mouthed idiots like me.[/QUOTE]

Did you collect all 22?

Awww...now I wish I had RB:TB so I could sing. :*(

LP, all anger and hatred aside, why do you insist on instigating fights?

--

Last I heard, fixing it yourself really isn't worth it, marten.

[quote name='Moxio']LP, all anger and hatred aside, why do you insist on instigating fights?

--

Last I heard, fixing it yourself really isn't worth it, marten.[/QUOTE]

8 bucks in parts to give it a run at it working for another few months? Why not?

[quote name='Moxio']LP, all anger and hatred aside, why do you insist on instigating fights?[/QUOTE]

Because he was either neglected as a child or a spoiled brat. Either way it explains the insistence to hang on to a fantasy childhood, immaturity included.

[quote name='JolietJake']It's embarrassing to be honest.[/QUOTE]I hear ya. My grandmother hated blacks and my mother does too. She won't say it outloud, but every time you mention something having to do with blacks she makes a funny face and tries to change the subject. One time, a black guy knocked on our door trying to sell some crap and she didn't want to answer it in fear of losing her jewelry and money.. I answered the door and all he wanted was a cup of water and to pitch some super car wash soap to us. Also, rap music isn't just rap music.. its "$$$$er music" in my house. Mexicans hate everybody.

Marten's giving shit away? Let's start with the guy who had his laptop stolen (along with the Blizzcon toy I was going to make fun of Linkin with).

;)

[quote name='st0neface']Because he was either neglected as a child or a spoiled brat. Either way it explains the insistence to hang on to a fantasy childhood, immaturity included.[/QUOTE]

I think it's his constant repression of his homosexual tendencies that created his break from reality.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hear ya. My grandmother hated blacks and my mother does too. She won't say it outloud, but every time you mention something having to do with blacks she makes a funny face and tries to change the subject. One time, a black guy knocked on our door trying to sell some crap and she didn't want to answer it in fear of losing her jewelry and money.. I answered the door and all he wanted was a cup of water and to pitch some super car wash soap to us. Also, rap music isn't just rap music.. its "$$$$er music" in my house. Mexicans hate everybody.[/QUOTE]

My dad told me that when he was young, he would listen to Hank Williams and grandpa would call it $$$$er music.

Everyone hates everyone.
Except me, I love everyone.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Isn't it more like a week?[/QUOTE]

Not in my experience. The two I've fixed are still running (been about 2 months for each), so eh....who knows.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']SU?

If you meant OSU, we're talking about a team that almost lost to Navy last week, when they should have beaten them easily. Ohio State isn't a bad team, but given that they couldn't even score a touchdown in last year's OSU/USC game I'm not expecting them to have an easy time of it this year.[/QUOTE]
When Michigan can beat Ohio State for once, you can make fun of them. Dare I bring up Michigan setting a new low for shittiness with the lowest win-loss record in the history of the program? :lol: :grouphug:
:boxing:

[quote name='Moxio']LP, all anger and hatred aside, why do you insist on instigating fights?[/QUOTE]

What fight did I instigate? I mostly ignore everyone here, if they bash me I bash back.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wonder how Wolve is doing...[/QUOTE]

I was actually just thinking that myself a little while ago.

[quote name='st0neface']Because he was either neglected as a child or a spoiled brat. Either way it explains the insistence to hang on to a fantasy childhood, immaturity included.[/QUOTE]

I thought you claimed I was molested as a child, last time you analyzed me?

Try to be consistent next time.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What fight did I instigate? I mostly ignore everyone here, if they bash me I bash back. [/QUOTE]

The Hanson joke about Rocko, what was the reason for that?

[quote name='Moxio']The Hanson joke about Rocko, what was the reason for that?[/QUOTE]

That you can blame on his latent homosexuality

[quote name='Moxio']The Hanson joke about Rocko, what was the reason for that?[/QUOTE]

For butting in.

Same thing with Pooma, I pretty much ignored the guy until he jumped on the bandwagon.

------------

Jesus manthing, how long are you going to recycle your "LinkinPrime is retarded and a closet homesexual" shit for? Do you actually laugh at yourself? Do you actually think I get offended by it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back