The no one made a OTT so i did the OTT OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='dcfox']Funny thing happened today. I was at my workstudy when my boss started to play Rammstein- Mutter over the loud speaker. :cool:[/quote]

That would be me, though I'd choose something harder, like Mein Teil, or Adios.[/quote]

She didn't just play one song, she played the entire album. It was kind of strange because it was in a pretty public area.[/quote]

Your boss seems cool. I wish I had a boss like that.[/quote]

Yeah, my workstudy bosses are pretty cool. Since I work at the mailroom in my college, they're always giving free magazines and stuff. Recently the gave me free copies of OPM and CGW.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio']Ugh, another OTT?! Can someone keep me updated please?[/quote]

I've given up. They go to fast.[/quote]

Same. Curse these unruly OTTs. :(

[quote name='karsh']Mmmmmm...Pocky is teh shit.[/quote]

It's alright. Waaaay overrated. It's just overpriced breadsticks and cheap chocolate.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio']Ugh, another OTT?! Can someone keep me updated please?[/quote]

Same. Curse these unruly OTTs. :([/quote]

Yaeh and they are also a little time consuming now. Not as fun as they used to be.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='karsh']Mmmmmm...Pocky is teh shit.[/quote]

It's alright. Waaaay overrated. It's just overpriced breadsticks and cheap chocolate.[/quote]

But you see, this is strawberry pocky. So it's cheap strawberry shit :wink:

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='karsh']Mmmmmm...Pocky is teh shit.[/quote]

It's alright. Waaaay overrated. It's just overpriced breadsticks and cheap chocolate.[/quote]

Not in my book, that stuff is awesome.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='karsh']Mmmmmm...Pocky is teh shit.[/quote]

But you see, this is strawberry pocky. So it's cheap strawberry shit :wink:[/quote]

Where is my head today? :lol:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio']Ugh, another OTT?! Can someone keep me updated please?[/quote]

Yaeh and they are also a little time consuming now. Not as fun as they used to be.[/quote]

Mmm-hmm. Instead of "Aww.... why does this OTT have to close?!", it's "Who wants the next OTT?".

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio']Ugh, another OTT?! Can someone keep me updated please?[/quote]

Yaeh and they are also a little time consuming now. Not as fun as they used to be.[/quote]

Mmm-hmm. Instead of "Aww.... why does this OTT have to close?!", it's "Who wants the next OTT?".[/quote]

Yup.....but now I'm going back to doing work.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio']Ugh, another OTT?! Can someone keep me updated please?[/quote]

Mmm-hmm. Instead of "Aww.... why does this OTT have to close?!", it's "Who wants the next OTT?".[/quote]

Yup.....but now I'm going back to doing work.[/quote]
I agree that all of the OTT go way to quickly. I rarely even read them anymore because I never know whats going on, and a little while later its replaced by a new OTT.

Well, you realize there is a reason why they go too fast right? But I don't feel like any arguments or anything because I've had a good day.

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio']Ugh, another OTT?! Can someone keep me updated please?[/quote]

Yup.....but now I'm going back to doing work.[/quote]
I agree that all of the OTT go way to quickly. I rarely even read them anymore because I never know whats going on, and a little while later its replaced by a new OTT.[/quote]

I've lost count of how many we have had.Anybody know how many we have had so far?.

It's not like they're hard to keep up with, there's only a handful of different posts:

"Dingdong just beat the shit out of Wanglang on Naruto!"
":rofl:"
"You're a douche!"/"Your mom!"
"OTTs go too fast!"
"OTTs should be banned"

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's not like they're hard to keep up with, there's only a handful of different posts:

"OTTs go too fast!"
"OTTs should be banned"[/quote]

Correct. Don't forget the gay innuendo.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's not like they're hard to keep up with, there's only a handful of different posts:

"OTTs go too fast!"

Dood, that fight between Dingdong and Wanglang was fucking AWESOME though!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's not like they're hard to keep up with, there's only a handful of different posts:

"OTTs go too fast!"

Dood, that fight between Dingdong and Wanglang was shaq-fuing AWESOME though![/quote]

You're a douche!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's not like they're hard to keep up with, there's only a handful of different posts:

"OTTs go too fast!"

Dood, that fight between Dingdong and Wanglang was shaq-fuing AWESOME though![/quote]

You're a douche![/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's not like they're hard to keep up with, there's only a handful of different posts:

"OTTs go too fast!"

You're a douche![/quote]

:wink:

"OTTs go too fast!"

You're a douche![/quote]

are anyone else's smiley's frozen?

"OTTs go too fast!"

You're a douche![/quote]

Yes, i broke my own rules....no, actually, i didn't.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's not like they're hard to keep up with, there's only a handful of different posts:

"OTTs go too fast!"

You're a douche![/quote]

are anyone else's smiley's frozen?[/quote]

Your mom.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's not like they're hard to keep up with, there's only a handful of different posts:

"OTTs go too fast!"

You're a douche![/quote]

Your mom.[/quote]

KEVIN SMITH SUXXX BANKYS NIPPLES

Edit: as you can tell, I am the comeback master

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's not like they're hard to keep up with, there's only a handful of different posts:

"OTTs go too fast!"

You're a douche![/quote]

Your mom.[/quote]

KEVIN SMITH SUXXX BANKYS NIPPLES

Edit: as you can tell, I am the comeback master[/quote]

PUNQ SUCKS.

someone in the TRU 90% thread had an interesting idea, have a handshake or a pass phrase that can be used to identify other CAGs while out and about. Since the first rule of CAG is apparently do not talk about CAG.

[quote name='JSweeney']It's all equivalent exchange... you can't keep pouring in shit and expect to pull out gold :)[/quote]

Unless you had the Philosopher's Stone! Then you could ignore equivalent exchange! Boy do I watch FMA too much.

[quote name='JSweeney']It's all equivalent exchange... you can't keep pouring in shit and expect to pull out gold :)[/quote]

We try our hardest, though.

Hey its all gold when I pull out of the shit hole.

So we should create an OTT rules and regulation sheet which all memebers would use to evaluate wether they had comments worthy of being posted. :p

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='JSweeney']It's all equivalent exchange... you can't keep pouring in shit and expect to pull out gold :)[/quote]
So we should create an OTT rules and regulation sheet which all memebers would use to evaluate wether they had comments worthy of being posted. :p[/quote]

If you have to ask... they aren't :)

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='JSweeney']It's all equivalent exchange... you can't keep pouring in shit and expect to pull out gold :)[/quote]
So we should create an OTT rules and regulation sheet which all memebers would use to evaluate wether they had comments worthy of being posted. :p[/quote]

If you have to ask... they aren't :)[/quote]

I was simply trying to point at your love of rules, perhaps you could make a dumbassOTTer post. :D

mmm, reheated taco.

I just made a rasberry sound as I went downstairs, andscared the shit out of both my parents, my granny, and even my kitty. It was awesome.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']someone in the TRU 90% thread had an interesting idea, have a handshake or a pass phrase that can be used to identify other CAGs while out and about. Since the first rule of CAG is apparently do not talk about CAG.[/quote]

Actually Cheapy wants us to talk about CAG. CAG's just want to keep the deals to themselves. Also, when im bored and specifically go deal hunting i'll wear my CAG t-shirt :)

Wshakspear, I hate to bug you out of the blue, but since I know you work in a comic shop, I was wondering if you could name me some violent/graphic comics that sell pretty well.

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='Dr Mario Kart']someone in the TRU 90% thread had an interesting idea, have a handshake or a pass phrase that can be used to identify other CAGs while out and about. Since the first rule of CAG is apparently do not talk about CAG.[/quote]

Actually Cheapy wants us to talk about CAG. CAG's just want to keep the deals to themselves. Also, when im bored and specifically go deal hunting i'll wear my CAG t-shirt :)[/quote]

That's the odd thing about it... it's also one of the negative changes that has crept in. The first batch of people went forth and spread the word of CAG, and brought in the mulitudes. All the CAGs shared the deals and bargains that were found, and it was good.
Then, some of the CAGs started getting selfish... rather than posting deals, or spreading the word about the site, they started trying to hide and supress the flow of information about deals and the site.
This has lead to a bit of stagnation about the site... you aren't getting lots and lots of new people involved in the manner that they used to.

It's a shame, really.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I refer my friends to threads when theres a noteworthy deal, but they dont want to sign up so they cant see it.[/quote]

I have a friend that i got to sign up but he never posts anymore. He hardly ever takes up the offers I tell him about in person or over the phone.

letsdance1sc.gif

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='Dr Mario Kart']someone in the TRU 90% thread had an interesting idea, have a handshake or a pass phrase that can be used to identify other CAGs while out and about. Since the first rule of CAG is apparently do not talk about CAG.[/quote]

Actually Cheapy wants us to talk about CAG. CAG's just want to keep the deals to themselves. Also, when im bored and specifically go deal hunting i'll wear my CAG t-shirt :)[/quote]

That's the odd thing about it... it's also one of the negative changes that has crept in. The first batch of people went forth and spread the word of CAG, and brought in the mulitudes. All the CAGs shared the deals and bargains that were found, and it was good.
Then, some of the CAGs started getting selfish... rather than posting deals, or spreading the word about the site, they started trying to hide and supress the flow of information about deals and the site.
This has lead to a bit of stagnation about the site... you aren't getting lots and lots of new people involved in the manner that they used to.

It's a shame, really.[/quote]

Can you really blame them?

Reading posts that bitch about not being able to trade in 16 copies of a game at one store or that brag about the killing that they're going to make on eBay with their haul isn't a very appealing use of time.

Neither is realizing that most of the people who lurk and don't post could do this and none of us would be the wiser.

I tell my friends about the site, but I can fully understand people not wanting to do so. It doesn't help the site, to be sure, but there's not much we can do about it.

Also, the TRU sale seems to have killed the OTT for the night. Weird. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back