The no one made a OTT so i did the OTT OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='Dr Mario Kart']someone in the TRU 90% thread had an interesting idea, have a handshake or a pass phrase that can be used to identify other CAGs while out and about. Since the first rule of CAG is apparently do not talk about CAG.[/quote]

Actually Cheapy wants us to talk about CAG. CAG's just want to keep the deals to themselves. Also, when im bored and specifically go deal hunting i'll wear my CAG t-shirt :)[/quote]

That's the odd thing about it... it's also one of the negative changes that has crept in. The first batch of people went forth and spread the word of CAG, and brought in the mulitudes. All the CAGs shared the deals and bargains that were found, and it was good.
Then, some of the CAGs started getting selfish... rather than posting deals, or spreading the word about the site, they started trying to hide and supress the flow of information about deals and the site.
This has lead to a bit of stagnation about the site... you aren't getting lots and lots of new people involved in the manner that they used to.

It's a shame, really.[/quote]

Can you really blame them?

Reading posts that bitch about not being able to trade in 16 copies of a game at one store or that brag about the killing that they're going to make on eBay with their haul isn't a very appealing use of time.

Neither is realizing that most of the people who lurk and don't post could do this and none of us would be the wiser.

I tell my friends about the site, but I can fully understand people not wanting to do so. It doesn't help the site, to be sure, but there's not much we can do about it.

Also, the TRU sale seems to have killed the OTT for the night. Weird. :shock:[/quote]

No, that was Twiztid and his impatientness that did it.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='Dr Mario Kart']someone in the TRU 90% thread had an interesting idea, have a handshake or a pass phrase that can be used to identify other CAGs while out and about. Since the first rule of CAG is apparently do not talk about CAG.[/quote]

Actually Cheapy wants us to talk about CAG. CAG's just want to keep the deals to themselves. Also, when im bored and specifically go deal hunting i'll wear my CAG t-shirt :)[/quote]

That's the odd thing about it... it's also one of the negative changes that has crept in. The first batch of people went forth and spread the word of CAG, and brought in the mulitudes. All the CAGs shared the deals and bargains that were found, and it was good.
Then, some of the CAGs started getting selfish... rather than posting deals, or spreading the word about the site, they started trying to hide and supress the flow of information about deals and the site.
This has lead to a bit of stagnation about the site... you aren't getting lots and lots of new people involved in the manner that they used to.

It's a shame, really.[/quote]

Can you really blame them?

Reading posts that bitch about not being able to trade in 16 copies of a game at one store or that brag about the killing that they're going to make on eBay with their haul isn't a very appealing use of time.

Neither is realizing that most of the people who lurk and don't post could do this and none of us would be the wiser.

I tell my friends about the site, but I can fully understand people not wanting to do so. It doesn't help the site, to be sure, but there's not much we can do about it.

Also, the TRU sale seems to have killed the OTT for the night. Weird. :shock:[/quote]

No, that was Twiztid and his impatientness that did it.[/quote]

Well shit im sorry

Sometimes I worry about giving up some of my good sites, cause I don't watch asses to go and buy stuff cheap just to make a profit. I do offer my help with people who want it through PMs though. I'm always willing to share if I know the person really wants it to play or collect not to buy it and then sell it double on ebay.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Sometimes I worry about giving up some of my good sites, cause I don't watch asses to go and buy stuff cheap just to make a profit. I do offer my help with people who want it through PMs though. I'm always willing to share if I know the person really wants it to play or collect not to buy it and then sell it double on ebay.[/quote]

Yes, more of that has been noticed and certian underground circles have poped up. You know a couple of people who may be interested are told of the deal then a few days later it is dumped on the forums.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Oh well, we might as well post and get this OTT over with.

I'll start:

:rofl:[/quote]

You douche![/quote]

:rofl:

4550255_0c0181c495_m.jpg

Can somebody please explain how torrent downloads work? They aren't downloading and I already have Bittorrent.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Sometimes I worry about giving up some of my good sites, cause I don't watch asses to go and buy stuff cheap just to make a profit. I do offer my help with people who want it through PMs though. I'm always willing to share if I know the person really wants it to play or collect not to buy it and then sell it double on ebay.[/quote]

Yes, more of that has been noticed and certian underground circles have poped up. You know a couple of people who may be interested are told of the deal then a few days later it is dumped on the forums.[/quote]

Yeah, it's sad to see that's there people that'll hold out on a deal for "friends" to get in on it first. All I could think about when I saw $5 at CC was to get on here and post it. I guess some people don't get or don't care about the concept of a "sharing-based community".

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Oh well, we might as well post and get this OTT over with.

I'll start:

You douche![/quote]

Wanglang and Dingdong just yanked a cord of super-chi balls out of Naruto's anus!

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Sometimes I worry about giving up some of my good sites, cause I don't watch asses to go and buy stuff cheap just to make a profit. I do offer my help with people who want it through PMs though. I'm always willing to share if I know the person really wants it to play or collect not to buy it and then sell it double on ebay.[/quote]

Yes, more of that has been noticed and certian underground circles have poped up. You know a couple of people who may be interested are told of the deal then a few days later it is dumped on the forums.[/quote]

Yeah, it's sad to see that's there people that'll hold out on a deal for "friends" to get in on it first. All I could think about when I saw $5 at CC was to get on here and post it. I guess some people don't get or don't care about the concept of a "sharing-based community".[/quote]
I've seen too many asses posting about how they bought 5+ copies so they can sell them on ebay. Anyways, I've always been vocal about my game deals, but when it comes to my private piddly company merchandise sites, those are my secret.
I don't get out enough to really take advantage as the in-store deals, so those I don't even bother with (the curse of being without a vehicle).
I'm usually very willing to announce finds on ebgames.com.. and the like. The only secret I've kept is my secret site for final fantasy plushes that go for 50 dollars on ebay. All else I have announced and freely published. The only reason I keep that site from the entire CAG is I know several people on CAG that would take advantage of such a site.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Oh well, we might as well post and get this OTT over with.

I'll start:

You douche![/quote]

Wanglang and Dingdong just yanked a cord of super-chi balls out of Naruto's anus![/quote]

:shock: They let you do that in the game?

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Sometimes I worry about giving up some of my good sites, cause I don't watch asses to go and buy stuff cheap just to make a profit. I do offer my help with people who want it through PMs though. I'm always willing to share if I know the person really wants it to play or collect not to buy it and then sell it double on ebay.[/quote]

Yeah, it's sad to see that's there people that'll hold out on a deal for "friends" to get in on it first. All I could think about when I saw $5 at CC was to get on here and post it. I guess some people don't get or don't care about the concept of a "sharing-based community".[/quote]
I've seen too many asses posting about how they bought 5+ copies so they can sell them on ebay. Anyways, I've always been vocal about my game deals, but when it comes to my private piddly company merchandise sites, those are my secret.
I don't get out enough to really take advantage as the in-store deals, so those I don't even bother with (the curse of being without a vehicle).
I'm usually very willing to announce finds on ebgames.com.. and the like. The only secret I've kept is my secret site for final fantasy plushes that go for 50 dollars on ebay. All else I have announced and freely published. The only reason I keep that site from the entire CAG is I know several people on CAG that would take advantage of such a site.[/quote]

I just think if the asses were a bit more quite about thier assery no one would really care. I mean Kayden made a big lovely post about it, granted most of those games were crap but it ticked me off a bit.

One of the worst examples was the Suikoden 4 stuff, people abused the heck out of that and the artbook codes all got removed, I know for a fact that several people knew about it and were waiting a few days to post it deliberatley to get in before the cheaters abused the system.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Oh well, we might as well post and get this OTT over with.

I'll start:

You douche![/quote]

Wanglang and Dingdong just yanked a cord of super-chi balls out of Naruto's anus![/quote]

:shock: They let you do that in the game?[/quote]

Yes, but first you have to find the enema bottle.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Sometimes I worry about giving up some of my good sites, cause I don't watch asses to go and buy stuff cheap just to make a profit. I do offer my help with people who want it through PMs though. I'm always willing to share if I know the person really wants it to play or collect not to buy it and then sell it double on ebay.[/quote]

I'm usually very willing to announce finds on ebgames.com.. and the like. The only secret I've kept is my secret site for final fantasy plushes that go for 50 dollars on ebay. All else I have announced and freely published. The only reason I keep that site from the entire CAG is I know several people on CAG that would take advantage of such a site.[/quote]

I just think if the asses were a bit more quite about thier assery no one would really care. I mean Kayden made a big lovely post about it, granted most of those games were crap but it ticked me off a bit.

One of the worst examples was the Suikoden 4 stuff, people abused the heck out of that and the artbook codes all got removed, I know for a fact that several people knew about it and were waiting a few days to post it deliberatley to get in before the cheaters abused the system.[/quote]

:lol: assery. Now that's a funny word...

[quote name='AngellicLulu']http://mgrsti3030s.seamlesstech.biz/templates/frmTemplateS.asp?CatalogID=9371&SearchYN=N&subFolderID=147
Is it just me or does Vincent look like he's wearing lipstick?[/quote]

Yes it looks a bit like he is, but $49.00!!! That's crazy.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Oh well, we might as well post and get this OTT over with.

I'll start:

You douche![/quote]

Yes, but first you have to find the enema bottle.[/quote]

You know for a second I thought you were actually serious. But cmon, enema bottle, how do you expect me to believe that :roll:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='AngellicLulu']http://mgrsti3030s.seamlesstech.biz/templates/frmTemplateS.asp?CatalogID=9371&SearchYN=N&subFolderID=147

Yes it looks a bit like he is, but $49.00!!! That's crazy.[/quote]
I noticed... I hope it's exagerrated... it's not even a statue... it's an action figure. I'll go buy the one that came out a few years ago for that price thank you.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Oh well, we might as well post and get this OTT over with.

I'll start:

You douche![/quote]

You know for a second I thought you were actually serious. But cmon, enema bottle, how do you expect me to believe that :roll:[/quote]

It's from the near the end when Naruto is much older.

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='AngellicLulu']http://mgrsti3030s.seamlesstech.biz/templates/frmTemplateS.asp?CatalogID=9371&SearchYN=N&subFolderID=147

I noticed... I hope it's exagerrated... it's not even a statue... it's an action figure. I'll go buy the one that came out a few years ago for that price thank you.[/quote]

Did you notice this set doesn't even come out until August? :lol: $50 and you still have to wait 6 months.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='AngellicLulu']http://mgrsti3030s.seamlesstech.biz/templates/frmTemplateS.asp?CatalogID=9371&SearchYN=N&subFolderID=147

I noticed... I hope it's exagerrated... it's not even a statue... it's an action figure. I'll go buy the one that came out a few years ago for that price thank you.[/quote]

Did you notice this set doesn't even come out until August? :lol: $50 and you still have to wait 6 months.[/quote]
it's 49 a piece... 6 months til they come out and Vincent looks like a bloody girl!
Sigh, maybe when Advent children comes out we'll get some figures made stateside.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Oh well, we might as well post and get this OTT over with.

I'll start:

You douche![/quote]

You know for a second I thought you were actually serious. But cmon, enema bottle, how do you expect me to believe that :roll:[/quote]

It's from the near the end when Naruto is much older.[/quote]
wasn't it a take off from Kakashi's thousand years of pain?

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='AngellicLulu']http://mgrsti3030s.seamlesstech.biz/templates/frmTemplateS.asp?CatalogID=9371&SearchYN=N&subFolderID=147

Did you notice this set doesn't even come out until August? :lol: $50 and you still have to wait 6 months.[/quote]
it's 49 a piece... 6 months til they come out and Vincent looks like a bloody girl!
Sigh, maybe when Advent children comes out we'll get some figures made stateside.[/quote]

Or possibly when the Vincent DMC knockoff comes out. But really I thought ebay would be good for things like this.

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Oh well, we might as well post and get this OTT over with.

I'll start:

You douche![/quote]

wasn't it a take off from Kakashi's thousand years of pain?[/quote]

Somewhat, though when Naruto tries it on an unconscious guy, he gets the idea for this kind of power boost.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']
17119798894201934ea3a48.jpg

¿quien es?
だれですか?[/quote]

She says it's her, but she might take it as a compliment if you confuse it with a model. :wink:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Oh well, we might as well post and get this OTT over with.

I'll start:

You douche![/quote]

wasn't it a take off from Kakashi's thousand years of pain?[/quote]

Somewhat, though when Naruto tries it on an unconscious guy, he gets the idea for this kind of power boost.[/quote]

Only if you do it like you're starting a lawnmower...

A real question about the Naruto game, how far into the story line does the game take place? And how does the Sharingan work in the game?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']ah, well I didnt want to be rude, I just looking for an excuse to throw out the following:

99994-156367.jpg

Dont hit me! :oops:[/quote]

:lol: Well apperently she doesn't give a rip about jokes like that so I guess go right on ahead. Although I am quite worried that this will quickly become a beastiality or homoerotic toipic.

Hey I got to use homoerotic agian!!!

[quote name='dcfox']A real question about the Naruto game, how far into the story line does the game take place? And how does the Sharingan work in the game?[/quote]

It takes place from the beginning of the Chuunin exam (First fight is Ino vs Sakura) all the way up to the fight between the Sannin. Sharingan is weird in the game. I'm beginning to think that Kakashi isn't able to copy soley through the Sharingan, because it appears (and it may just be because he isn't fully trained yet) that Sasuke cannot copy skills. In the game, when Sasuke uses Sharingan, he gets a new move set and he gains access to Chidori. When Kakashi uses Sharingan, he gains a new move set and he gains the ability to copy other people's special moves. There's only certain ones he can use, like he cannot use bloodline limit abilities (obvious since it was mentioned in the show) and he cannot copy things like summons. But moves like Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, I beleive he can copy moves like that. And in other news, I got Thousand Years of Pained by Kakashi in the game.

Yay, got my Gaming Platform & Standards homework/research work stuff done, and only 56 minutes after it was due. Though, there weren't many people that had it done when I got it done, so I know I'm not alone.

I think I'll get back to watching Naruto for tonight. Tomorrow, I'm thinking of heading to TRU to see what they have for 90% off and maybe get some trade fodder for EB. Hopefully there's a lot that I can get and use to get some money for a PSP pre-order, that'd be sweet.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Sometimes I worry about giving up some of my good sites, cause I don't watch asses to go and buy stuff cheap just to make a profit. I do offer my help with people who want it through PMs though. I'm always willing to share if I know the person really wants it to play or collect not to buy it and then sell it double on ebay.[/quote]

Exactly. When you get to the point where only an "exclusive" little subset of the population gets any information of value, then you might as well just pack up and move on.... the primary objective has failed.

That said, the site does have benefits, and a fairly decent userbase...
but the quality of data and post quality is falling.
The fact that every yahoo now sees fit to run in an threadcrap ANY deal that isn't just insane really is begining to tick me off.
We all know that every deal isn't going to be a 5 dollar CC game clearence, or some insane sale offering better than 75% off the retail price... yet some people just seem to love to run in and whine and bitch when a sale is only a moderate savings or only for a limited number of products.

Can't these people see they are ruining things for themselves? Why in the world would anyone post a deal on the boards right now? All they'll get in response is some jerk whining about how sucky a deal it is and lusting after some mythical sale that never will happen, or happened months or years in the past.

[quote name='dcfox']A real question about the Naruto game, how far into the story line does the game take place? And how does the Sharingan work in the game?[/quote]
Naruto 1: Up to Chuunin exam where Sasuke fights Lee before the exam.
Naruto 2: Up to Gaara battle
Naruto 3: Up to Sound 4. (doesn't bring those in yet.)
Sharingan as used in Naruto 3:
Sharingan: Kakashi: fill up special bar use down-x to start sharingan, life slowly (i mean reallly slowly drains) when someone trie to use special, use back-x to couter and sometimes use their own special on them (Inner Kakashi is the best =D)
Sasuke: again, special and down-x, now your moves are more powerful and you can perform Chidori for a more powerful special attack. (no life drain)
Itachi: haven't used hiom much yet, but he could counted my specials and his sharigan is always on... need more testing.

[quote name='JSweeney']....and lusting after some mythical sale that never will happen, or happened months or years in the past.[/quote]

I would so screw the CC sale if it were a person.

Whats been pissing me off recently are when a new game comes out, and somebody posts a way to save 5, 10 or even 15 bucks and people still bitch. What the dont realize is that some people still buy games at launch, and saving 5-15 helps quite a bit.

Wow. I would have gotten the $500,000 question on this episode of Millionare, but it would have been for the stupidest reason. It was something like "What writer's last words were 'It's been a long time since I've had a champagne?" and the answers were a French guy, O. Henry, Anton Chekov, and Dorothy Parker. Well, they were like "I would say French dude, because of association." and I was like "no....Go with Chekov! I'm pretty sure he was in a Gulag or something like that and they don't have champagne in a Gulag!" And, of course, the answer was Chekov. Granted, it could have any Russian writer and I would have gone with them, cause they were obviously in a Gulag!

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I went to ebgames today, used my 36 buck card and got full metal alchemist (ps2) for 4 bucks. Its a very fun game.[/quote]

I SO want to play that game, considering FMA is my favorite anime, but even with it being that, I just can't justify paying 40 dollars for it. It looks fun, but I just don't know...

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I went to ebgames today, used my 36 buck card and got full metal alchemist (ps2) for 4 bucks. Its a very fun game.[/quote]

I SO want to play that game, considering FMA is my favorite anime, but even with it being that, I just can't justify paying 40 dollars for it. It looks fun, but I just don't know...[/quote]

I just went back and played the demo and it seemed pretty generic. Since I've never seen the show I could care less about the characters. I also didn't like how most of the cutscenese were static and w/o voiceovers. I might get though once it drops to $20 or below.

[quote name='onetrackmind']i just have one question... where the white women at?[/quote]They're in bootcamp right now >.>

Well I feel better. I've been writing letters but can't quite send them till I get an address heh heh.

I spoke to her the day she left at 10:30 p.m. She had called from the Texas airport. She seemed fine (of course...she hadn't met any of the T.I's either)

She did say the plane scared her shitless. It was her first trip on an airplane. Can you believe that? 22 years old and never flew.

I do thank all of you guys who wrote after my last post. Thanks Morbid, JSweeny, Casey, Evilmax, karsh, Crash, WSB ^^ your support is highly appreciated.

I know she's doing well, though I still ask myself "I wonder what she is up to at this time?". I'm still a FFXI addict, which explains my not being on as much as I used to before it's release. Though I am playing a bit of my other games now.

Some that I own from the first ever $5 CC in December of '03! So I play a little of it, then on to FFXI. I'll do updates and such on Katt as I get them though. Thank you all CAGs.

CAG it's not just a community, it's a family. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back