"The Obama Deception" documentary

I heard Obama was seen at the Bohemian Grove performing oral sex on a Reptialian-hybrid politician and participating in satanic rituals all while sealing the deal on the Amero.

This movie is pinned on one of the crazy boards I read. That tells me about all I need to know about the movie.

For those of you on the fence, let me push you one way or the other with two words: ALEX JONES.

[quote name='Koggit']barack is like the manager of burger king

who's the franchise owner? need to talk to the franchise owner
[/quote]
This makes me want fries.

This has to be a joke. I stopped when they highlighted a CNN ticker that read "Obama-Clinton in Secret Meeting." No shit. I'm sure that there were plenty of meetings. He wasn't even president then, so what are you trying to say? The conjecture here is ludicrous. That the President-to-be had a meeting with his soon to be Secretary of State? OH NOS, I CAN HAZ A TIN HAT?! Grow up.

[quote name='Quillion']This, or UNATCO.[/quote]
Well if that's the case, I gotcha covered - just record yourself saying "flatlander woman" and "laputan machine" on your computer, then have it playing endlessly. They can't getcha then.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']This movie is pinned on one of the crazy boards I read. That tells me about all I need to know about the movie.
[/quote]
Shh! That was above top secret!

OMG! Whatever you do, DON'T DOWNLOAD THE HIGH QUALITY VERSION FROM THE P2P NETWORKS!!!!

There's hardly any seeders! You'll crash Tin Foil Billy Bob's 56k connection!!!

91763038.jpg

KRS-One and Joe Rogan? That's the hard-hitting...something...you start off with?

And a Burger King metaphor?

Man, I used to think KRS-One was a smart dude. Clearly, he's more like the kind of person I looked up to when I was 14 years old and thought that The Exploited were a profound band with political insight.

MAGGIE! MAGGIE, YOU CUNT!

Really, that song exposed all the hypocrisy, tyrrany, lizard people, and multi-national anti-you alliance of the Thatcher regime. That wasn't brought to me by Gore Vidal, or Sy Hersh, or Chomsky. They're all part of the game, too.

Let me show you this video to demonstrate "The Thatcher Deception:"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PHweHKy80k

I watched this over the weekend. It had a few interesting points but I wish they had waited maybe 6 more months to put it out.

It seemed to me that a large part of it was really not about Obama (although they do claim and try to illustrate nearly every one of his campaign promises being reversed already), but just about the Fed and banks, and indefinite bankruptcy of our nation since the 1930's.

The only thing that really stuck that was directly about Obama was going down the list of his cabinet appointees and how they are almost all from Wall Street and/or former lobbyists for financial institutions and/or bilderberg members.

A friend an I actually had dinner with Mr. Jones and a bunch of others about 6 years ago in Austin. I was just there with my friend (who's big on him). Mr. Jones makes a lot of valid points that do need further investigation (especially 9/11 and most of the health/biological research he does), but a lot of his good points seem to get cluttered with other things, making it all (as a whole) seem somewhat "unrealistic" to the average joe.

He's a really nice guy (a bit hyper-active for me) and very knowledgeable and states alot of his reasoning with documentation (and he is literally a walking "history of the world encyclopedia"). Someone at the table asked how come he can get away with what he does, while others have met "questionable" fates and have been personally or financially destroyed for speaking up (I wondered this about him also. I always tell my friend surely they would have done something to him by now unless he was "in on it"). He kind of in a round about way told us there are certain things he doesn't talk about on his show (I chuckled a bit when he said that. What could be worse than calling senators and other government officials "devil worshipping" molesters?) and that he has "insurance". My friend an I (both ex-military) concluded he has something he's holding onto for "self preservation".

Patriot or Crack-pot...it's up to you to decide. I do not endorse the man in any wave shape or form, but sometimes (not all the time) on certain topics he is "dead on" and that is what's troubling.

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']This has to be a joke. I stopped when they highlighted a CNN ticker that read "Obama-Clinton in Secret Meeting." No shit. I'm sure that there were plenty of meetings. He wasn't even president then, so what are you trying to say? The conjecture here is ludicrous. That the President-to-be had a meeting with his soon to be Secretary of State? OH NOS, I CAN HAZ A TIN HAT?! Grow up.[/QUOTE]

You do know the incident that happened with that right? Obama completely shunted and tricked the press onto a different airplane to attend this meeting.
Oh and as to Bohemian Grove I wouldn't be surprised if it was either a distraction measure or it could just be a lot of important men like Kissinger and others are gay and in the closet. I mean don't they hire young men for the thing?
edit: Space some things are just beyond the pale. You know they exist but your mind tries to deny them, like ghosts. I'm not referring to apparitions or any of that but people whose death has been faked. I mean we even have kind of a mild known version of that with Witness Protection.

can we make a rule against alex jones stuff? seriously everybody wins. the tin hat crew would feel vindicated in that their oh-so-hushed message would be censored and everyone else would feel great joy in never having to deal with their crackpot bullshit again.

Last edited by a moderator:
a land where skepticism and rational thought roam free, unadulterated by whackjob conspiracy theorists like alex jones.

[quote name='Koggit']can we make a rule against alex jones stuff? seriously everybody wins. the tin hat crew would feel vindicated in that their oh-so-hushed message would be censored and everyone else would feel great joy in never having to deal with their crackpot bullshit again.[/quote]

Sorry, but main stream media and our own representatives have lost so much credibility that they are no better or more truthful than Alex Jones now.

That's either bad or good for the media or Jones, you decide.

Last edited by a moderator:
alex jones would not exist if people wouldn't give him attention..

i don't understand why so many on this forum support the crackpot, really. this is the only place i hear anyone take him even the slightest bit serious. it's baffling.

he's like LaRouche.. do you really wanna be a LaRouchian?

more like le douche amirite cmon lets grab a beer

[quote name='thrustbucket']Alex Jones is [skeptical][/QUOTE]

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I'm certainly not a big Alex Jones fan. I'll take information from anyone of any history as long as they explain how and where that information came from so it can be independently verified. For example, I don't agree with him on 9/11, but I don't throw babies out with bathwater.

That being said I think it's pretty clear your exposure to Alex Jones is severely limited and likely mostly defined by pop culture.

We don't really exist; we're figments of our own imaginations.

Or did I blow your mind?

Maybe we're all puppets, not of corporations, but of our overlord wheels of fine, fine, omniscient Wisconsin cheese?

Skepticism is one thing, but Jones is antithetical to empiricism. The less he knows about, or can prove something, the more prone he is to believing it. The more reported and documented something is, the more obvious it is a coverup.

Maybe.

He was right, with most of his talk of where the economy was headed the past 3 years.
He was wrong about other things like 9/11.
He spends too much time on whether the leaders of our world spend time at places like bohemian grove performing weird sexual ceremonies, because I don't see how it's relevant.

That's how I go into his material. I think it's a bad idea to go into anyone's material assuming they have to be wrong.

Hmm. By means of comparison, though, I've been right about the economy for the past 6 years. And I'm not a trained economist. In fact, I'm not even a firm believer in the theoretical mindset behind most economics.

Being right about an economy crashing, given its rate of growth in size and deficit spending, wasn't hard to foresee. Where's that other vs. thread where we criticized Krugman for predicting this crash as well? ;)

(a) you're kidding yourself if you think alex jones is part of pop culture. he hadn't been a blip on my radar until level1 started posting PrisonPlanet articles here on CAG once a month.

(b) preaching baseless conspiracy theories as cold hard fact, claiming you have any sort of source, distorting the world around you to fit your theories, is the very antithesis of skepticism. alex jones is NOT a skeptic. conspiracy theorists, right alongside those who believe in ghosts or god, are the epitome of irrational faith-based morons incapable of critical thought. you may try to say he's skeptical of the government -- that's not true, no more true than a religious zealot is skeptical of science. he's not skeptical of government, he simply chooses the reality that best fits his whackjob theories. when a senator says "people told me in closed door meeting if we don't vote for this bill there'll be mayhem" alex jones and his sheep hear "somebody theatened the senator in a secret meeting!" then he makes a fucking movie about it and idiots post the shit on forums all over the place it's nothing but delusion and it's fucking infuriating.

GET. REAL.

Koggit you don't think centuries of suffering or thousands if not tens of thousands of death in one place with most of those deaths being traumatic doesn't have an impact? Whether they're legit spirits or a recording playing back I think there's something there. Science may not have a word or concept they can really place on it but I believe someday they'll be able to verify it.

Heck I believe there is a possibility of telepathy and I even had an incidence of empathy with someone where I thought they'd actually killed themselves. I could pick up on their melancholy so strongly. This was no one close. I'll tell you it hit me like a bombshell almost feeling it, I shit you not. Their friend had died I found out.

I also occasionally have had flashes of Deja Vu. Sadly it's almost always like the SNL joke skit of Christopher Walken.

Oh and I also knew about Jones before this and was excited when I saw level1 posting. I had heard a friend mention him actually.

Thrust I could see Bohemian Grove as more of a distraction or just that a bunch of old gay men want to get laid. Who's to say Henry Kissinger isn't Gay or Bi? How much of that aspect of their personal lives do we know? I'm not saying it's my business but would this be a surprise if that's what Bohemian Grove turned out to be?

to answer your question directly, no, i do not believe in ghosts.

Or magic or souls or spirit gods or zombies or worm holes or an afterlife or a beforelife or anything else that has no empirical or logical evidence based in reality -- anyone who does believe in any of those things is rooting their belief in faith. there's nothing inherently wrong with small doses of faith, but some people take it too far (those who don't concede to themselves their beliefs are faith-based are taking it too far -- their faith is so blind they've convinced themselves it's fact).

The problem I have with Jones is that he's just as bad as the Bushes, Obamas, Clintons, etc he crusades against. He says they're fear mongers, using terrorism to further their goal, make a police state, etc. But he's just as bad, if not worse. I've listened to his show a couple times and he's always yelling at the top of his lungs saying "they're coming for you! The new world order is going to destroy the world! etc etc" He's doing the same bullshit the people in power do.

Also it's been mentioned before, but if this guy was the real deal, shouldn't he be dead? I mean, if all the stuff he is saying is true, wouldn't the government or the NWO want to take this guy out? I'm more prone to believe at this point that he's government or something.

[quote name='Koggit']to answer your question directly, no, i do not believe in ghosts.

Or magic or souls or spirit gods or zombies or worm holes or an afterlife or a beforelife or anything else that has no empirical or logical evidence based in reality -- anyone who does believe in any of those things is rooting their belief in faith. there's nothing inherently wrong with small doses of faith, but some people take it too far (those who don't concede to themselves their beliefs are faith-based are taking it too far -- their faith is so blind they've convinced themselves it's fact).[/QUOTE]

What's the fucking point if there isn't an afterlife or just something AFTER life technically?! If there isn't then life is just a big circle jerk or tease and what's the point in living?
Oh and you must be one of those people who believes that herbal, homeopathic, natural medicine is all utter nonsense right? If you cite the Middle Ages and other times that's not valid considering they had NO refrigeration for one and then you consider how dirty those places were. Let's not forget Caffeine and Aspirin both have proven effects and come from natural sources. I haven't even mentioned patenting here either with Bayer and Aspirin where they really made their money off it.

[quote name='Sarang01']What's the fucking point if there isn't an afterlife or just something AFTER life technically?! If there isn't then life is just a big circle jerk or tease and what's the point in living?[/quote]

Why must there be some cosmic purpose? And if there is a purpose, and it's just that there's no way for anybody to know it, why must there be an afterlife?

[quote name='Sarang01']Oh and you must be one of those people who believes that herbal, homeopathic, natural medicine is all utter nonsense right? If you cite the Middle Ages and other times that's not valid considering they had NO refrigeration for one and then you consider how dirty those places were. Let's not forget Caffeine and Aspirin both have proven effects and come from natural sources. I haven't even mentioned patenting here either with Bayer and Aspirin where they really made their money off it.[/quote]

I won't speak for Koggit, but:

Herbal - some works and some doesn't, obviously. The problem is that "herbal" medicine is generally what becomes regular medicine when it is tested and put into precisely measured amounts with known effects and side effects. So your herbal medicine that does work is exactly like any other medicine just without the scientific research into effects, dosage, etc.

Homeopathic - doesn't work by definition

Natural - see "herbal" - "natural" is what companies put on things to sell them to people who don't know any better.

And I honestly don't understand why you have a "big pharma vs. herbal" mindset when all that herbal shit is also bottled and sold to you by some company for an obscene price. They just actually make even more profit because they don't have to do any research, go through the FDA, etc.

I don't think I ever post anything in this subforum that's actually on topic.

Don't think there's not something up with wanting herbal remedies and such to go through the FDA. Just watch. Those tests will be the most cherry picked, absurd one's with Pharma putting their hand in it to get any one's with promise banned because of the cheap factor threat they present. Those Herbal one's, the legit one's, the issue is that when I find out about them there's a chance I can grow them and even make the cure myself for so much less then Pharma will charge. Even then those herbal companies that DO do the research, the result is their pills are still cheaper because they can't patent it so someone can undercut them drastically. We don't even see that contrast as much with Generic drugs down the line to the brand name. Manufactured drugs are all about priceraping you pretty much.

I know the whole spiel about cost but Pharma goes deeper. I believe some of the companies have their hands in making Genetically Modified Product as well. If this happens to make people sick, get them into the hospital, so much the better. Unlike you I don't believe most CEO's of Pharmacies are good. You'll note I don't accuse the scientists here.

Don't get me started on Gene Therapy and how much you SHOULD pay them to make sure they don't insert another defective gene in the same span to make money(it'll be Diabetes, it's common enough). With these companies maybe for the employees it's a zero sum game but the CEO's will never let it happen.

edit: I forgot to mention how the FDA did eventually approve Nutrasweet regardless how TERRIBLE it was found out to be beforehand. This was in the 80's so how the fuck can the FDA be trusted? I'm not even listing all the shit that came out lately legitimizing they're in Big Pharma's pocket.

[quote name='Sarang01']What's the fucking point if there isn't an afterlife or just something AFTER life technically?! If there isn't then life is just a big circle jerk or tease and what's the point in living?[/quote]
Hrmph. Not gonna touch the other stuff (fuck homeopathy, though), but 's far as I'm concerned, these two sentences right here are god damn horrible. Nothing matters unless you get your reward? fuck that. That's the ultimate god damn nihilism, right there - this world, 'n all its pleasures and pains, don't matter. Seriously, fuck that shit. I'ma enjoy drinking, sex, videogames, fishing, food, the company of my fellow man, music, and all that other noise as much as I can for as long as I am able. You can just... wait on your everlasting reward, man.

[quote name='Koggit']to answer your question directly, no, i do not believe in ghosts.

Or magic or souls or spirit gods or zombies or worm holes or an afterlife or a beforelife or anything else that has no empirical or logical evidence based in reality -- anyone who does believe in any of those things is rooting their belief in faith. there's nothing inherently wrong with small doses of faith, but some people take it too far (those who don't concede to themselves their beliefs are faith-based are taking it too far -- their faith is so blind they've convinced themselves it's fact).[/quote]
I believe in Space Pope. In Space Pope We Trust!

bread's done
Back