You are caught in a prison
Of your own devise

Unhappy girl
Fly fast away
Don't miss your chance
To swim in mystery
You are dying in a prison
Of your own device

So do I watch the credits at the end of Halo 3 for something special?

I shot her a message, dallow.

Maybe I can get some newds out of her. :cool:

[quote name='TFN']So do I watch the credits at the end of Halo 3 for something special?[/QUOTE]
For the rest of the ending.

Also, there is more if you beat it on Legendary.

I'm so pissed. I've been sick with this upper respiratory junk for a week now.. feels like I'm finally starting to shake it.. but every time i'm almost asleep, I start choking on mucus and I wake up choking and gagging and nearly puking. This has happened four times now. All I want is some sleep.

YES we are all dying here.

I have a slight cold. When you mix that with severe asthma (FTL, big time)..I'm bout to drop dead :cry:

However, an asiago bagel for breakfast did help. Mmm.

[quote name='TFN']So do I watch the credits at the end of Halo 3 for something special?

I shot her a message, dallow.

Maybe I can get some newds out of her. :cool:[/quote]
Too bad you won't be able to figure out what's a fold and what's a boob.

:puke:

[quote name='Punk_Raven']New Boondocks is up on adult swim video. Funny so far.

Edit: let it burn.[/quote]
Ooo, thanks for the heads up. I was pissed that I missed it.

[quote name='lilboo']YES we are all dying here.

I have a slight cold. When you mix that with severe asthma (FTL, big time)..I'm bout to drop dead :cry:

However, an asiago bagel for breakfast did help. Mmm.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Even if it's not the best deal in the world, I'll be at TRU today.[/quote]

If it wasn't because I have a game that I need to return, I probably wouldn't be hitting it up. Now if only I had a fucking clue on what DS games to get

[quote name='fart_bubble']If it wasn't because I have a game that I need to return, I probably wouldn't be hitting it up. Now if only I had a fucking clue on what DS games to get[/quote]

Depends on what kind of games you like?

They should rename the original Superman movies to "Cornyman".

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Depends on what kind of games you like?[/quote]

dude, I'll play anything as long as it's good (though I do tend to be really picky when it comes to sports games).

It also helps that I only Meteos, Phoenix Wright 1, Phantom Hourglass (that I need to trade in since I beat it).

Was thinking Luminous Arc, Final Fantasy( or Contact though I get the feeling I'm gonna be able to pick it up cheap in awhile) and something else (probably Castlevania DOS

Wouldn't mind Hotel Dusk and Trauma Center but I know I can get those cheaper on evilBay.

Tim Shafer just sold me a 360, cuz I don't see myself getting a PS3 for his game...

Edit: FB - there's a new post in the DS forum concerning "the best" games per genre on the DS. Just FYI.

Edit 2: Damn you niggas up early.

[quote name='Strell']Tim Shafer just sold me a 360, cuz I don't see myself getting a PS3 for his game...

Edit: FB - there's a new post in the DS forum concerning "the best" games per genre on the DS. Just FYI.

Edit 2: Damn you niggas up early.[/quote]

I really can't wait for Schafer's new one, dude has never made a bad game and how can you go wrong with having Lemmy in a videogame :drool:

[quote name='fart_bubble']I really can't wait for Schafer's new one, dude has never made a bad game and how can you go wrong with having Lemmy in a videogame :drool:[/QUOTE]
Yeah he has, Psychonauts. And what's this new game he's working on?

Have you seen the stuff about his new one? Brutal Legend?

I'm looking at scans. Shafer is otherworldly.

[quote name='dcfox']Yeah he has, Psychonauts.[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

Doesn't saying the off topic topic is off topic topics make it an on topic topic about off topic topics?

[quote name='fart_bubble']dude, I'll play anything as long as it's good (though I do tend to be really picky when it comes to sports games).

It also helps that I only Meteos, Phoenix Wright 1, Phantom Hourglass (that I need to trade in since I beat it).

Was thinking Luminous Arc, Final Fantasy( or Contact though I get the feeling I'm gonna be able to pick it up cheap in awhile) and something else (probably Castlevania DOS

Wouldn't mind Hotel Dusk and Trauma Center but I know I can get those cheaper on evilBay.[/quote]

FF3 was pretty decent. Lots of level grinding, from my experience.
I have Contact on the shelf -- it's on clearance at CC if you can find it.
Castlevania games (DoS, PoR) are great. DoS might be my favorite game of all time -- it's up there in the rankings at least. PoR was decent, it scratched the 'metroidvania' (as roufuss like to call them) itch.
Drawn to Life seems pretty decent from the 30 minutes or so I fucked with it.
I've really grown to like Metroid Pinball and if you can pick it up for cheap, I highly recommend it.

RIONRART FORUM ACHIEVEMENT: HAT TRICK

RIONRART FORUM ACHIEVEMENT: TRIPLE WORD SCORE

BIG MO-NEY! BIG PRI-ZES! I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!

After getting rid of the Wii and games, I've got $330 store credit at Gamestop. If I got rid of the DS and all the games I have for it, I would probably start to knock on the door of $500 credit, that'd be enough for a triple... :whistle2:k

[quote name='RedvsBlue']After getting rid of the Wii and games, I've got $330 store credit at Gamestop. If I got rid of the DS and all the games I have for it, I would probably start to knock on the door of $500 credit, that'd be enough for a triple... :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Sell Call of Juarez while yer at it.

Or drive over it with your car.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']FF3 was pretty decent. Lots of level grinding, from my experience.
I have Contact on the shelf -- it's on clearance at CC if you can find it.
Castlevania games (DoS, PoR) are great. DoS might be my favorite game of all time -- it's up there in the rankings at least. PoR was decent, it scratched the 'metroidvania' (as roufuss like to call them) itch.
Drawn to Life seems pretty decent from the 30 minutes or so I fucked with it.
I've really grown to like Metroid Pinball and if you can pick it up for cheap, I highly recommend it.[/QUOTE]
Metroid Pinball was the most I ever played a pinball game.

I've really cooled off on playing my DS. I guess I just need one really good game to drag me back in. Phantom Hourglass might be it but for some reason I'm hesistant to pick it up.

[quote name='Brak']Sell Call of Juarez while yer at it.

Or drive over it with your car.[/QUOTE]

I rented Call of Jaurez, that's why its on my gamertag. I played it for a total of about 20 minutes, it was complete and total garbage. I could just tell it would have been a chore to play through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back