The Office - Season 4 - Discussion [possible spoilers]

List price doesn't mean much.. It will still probably retail for $39.99, just like Season Three (Which also has/had a list price of $49.99), and I'll still buy it at that because I want to support the show and see it continue.

[quote name='homeland']Anyone know what happened to the Office spinoff rumor that was going around? They had said they were going to introduce the cast this season, obviously didn't happen.[/QUOTE]
Its not a rumor, it was already announced a long time ago. The rumor was that it was to be about Andy. So we could have possibly two of the new cast, his parents. There is a hilarious video of the Bernard parents dancing on Officetally.com.

We're also still unsure of Holly Flax (Amy Ryan). No one knows if she is signed onto the show or if its going to be a guest spot for a few episodes. I can only imagine what Michael would do if his nemesis returned. Toby Flenderson is everything thats wrong with the paper business.

[quote name='CouRageouS'] Toby Flenderson is everything thats wrong with the paper business.[/QUOTE]

His solution to everything is to get divorced.

[quote name='Moxio']Does anyone else feel the Toby x Pam thing was kind of forced?[/QUOTE]

The only moment I thought that was when Pam stated she found him cute, which seemed out of character.

In season 2 when Ryan started the fire, they were playing "Who would you do?" and when Pam didn't want to answer Jim she said Toby was kind of cute.

So, i was thinking about something. Now that Ryan's gone, Jim's "hell" is over, right?

I thought of the perfect replacement for Ryan: Jim's Ex, Karen (who also tried out for the job before Ryan got it). If Karen became Jim's boss, i'd have no doubt that there would be some shitstorms.

bread's done
Back