The Official 2007/2008 NBA thread

[quote name='swetooth9']damn...dre miller's gonna get elton the ball where he needs it...sixers are gonna be pretty good....not elite, but pretty good[/quote]

Yeah....one of the reason I think Brand went to the 76ers was because of Andre...dude played for the Clips and apparently they were BFF's...

People are sleepin' on the Raptors....Calderon is one of the best pure PG's in the league....

Calderon
Parker/Moon
Bargnani
Bosh
O' Neal..

With Kapono off the bench and that Toronto crowd in the playoffs? Nasty.

[quote name='ph33r m3']Yeah....one of the reason I think Brand went to the 76ers was because of Andre...dude played for the Clips and apparently they were BFF's...

People are sleepin' on the Raptors....Calderon is one of the best pure PG's in the league....

Calderon
Parker/Moon
Bargnani
Bosh
O' Neal..

With Kapono off the bench and that Toronto crowd in the playoffs? Nasty.[/quote]

you're kidding right? nobody's gonna sleep on Toronto anymore with J.O. now with bosh, and Calderon now getting the full-time gig for PG

[quote name='ph33r m3']Didn't happen....but i'd still put the 76ers behind:

Celtics
Magic
Toronto
Cleveland[/quote]

Sixers a 5th seed in the east now with brand? No. Sixers are better than Cleveland, and hopefully they'll get to show it in the first round this year. And I see Toronto as the 2nd seed. Magic have Dwight Howard and a bunch of GOOD roleplayers. Hedo is the only other one that can take over a game. Shard just chucks up 3's.

[quote name='swetooth9']you're kidding right? nobody's gonna sleep on Toronto anymore with J.O. now with bosh, and Calderon now getting the full-time gig for PG[/quote]

People will sleep on em'....trust me...

The people there in the playoffs there are the craziest fans i've ever seen.....most die-hard in the league...

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Sixers a 5th seed in the east now with brand? No. Sixers are better than Cleveland, and hopefully they'll get to show it in the first round this year. And I see Toronto as the 2nd seed. Magic have Dwight Howard and a bunch of GOOD roleplayers. Hedo is the only other one that can take over a game. Shard just chucks up 3's.[/quote]

I never question LeBron....dude almost basically took down the NBA Champs by himself....Magic I put up there just because of Dwight aka The Manchild...

Well Warriors fans our season is done....

One of the best young players in the league Monta Ellis is basically out for 3 months rehabilitation then another 6-8 weeks on-court rehab....

RICKY RUBIO HERE WE COME

[quote name='ph33r m3']Well Warriors fans our season is done....

One of the best young players in the league Monta Ellis is basically out for 3 months rehabilitation then another 6-8 weeks on-court rehab....

RICKY RUBIO HERE WE COME[/QUOTE]

That's assuming the G.S. Warriors are actually a relevant team in the league.

G.S. had been in the toilet since the Run T.M.C. days.

[quote name='unforeseen']That's assuming the G.S. Warriors are actually a relevant team in the league.

G.S. had been in the toilet since the Run T.M.C. days.[/quote]

With Monta they were battling for 7th/8th spot.....

Were at a weird cross-roads with this team...we have some sick talent:

Ellis/Randolph/Wright/Beads

Then we have the vets:

Maggs/S-Jax/Harrington

I think were the 3rd youngest team in the league....and the last 2 years we haven't been 'in the toilet'.

[quote name='ph33r m3']With Monta they were battling for 7th/8th spot.....

Were at a weird cross-roads with this team...we have some sick talent:

Ellis/Randolph/Wright/Beads

Then we have the vets:

Maggs/S-Jax/Harrington

I think were the 3rd youngest team in the league....and the last 2 years we haven't been 'in the toilet'.[/QUOTE]

1 playoff appearance in the last 14 years = toilet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_State_Warriors_seasons

I like their uniforms though. :)

bread's done
Back