The Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free CONGA Circle. 2 in 1-> UPDATE **ACTIVE JOIN NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, check them out already! Some of them like Stamps.com are free, others can be as little as $2 all the way up to some crazy amounts. If you want to be on the safe side, go with Stamps.com, but make sure you clear cookies, allow all cookies and then download and try out the software, it's a 30 day free trial. Otherwise, just go with GameFly or Blockbuster as long as you've never had an account with them. Those are $10 each.

Yes. If you have any further questions, ask me through pm, you are just repeating the same question over and over again. It's ok, my cousin is also mentally retarded. Haha.. Kidding dude..

But seriously, don't be afraid to sign up and give it a try. So go ahead, sign up under someone in the top list.

come on fellas, I need some greens! enjoi, stamps.com is really easy. you just sign up for the thing, download the software, print out some free stamps, and then in a week call and cancel. and you get creditted instantly, meaning you can join this conga immediately.

thanks pog, I will let you know when it greens..

you may have to open a followup request a week after if it didnt work instantly. that's what my brother had to do, and he got credit for it shortly after that request.

[quote name='psincubus']thanks pog, I will let you know when it greens..

you may have to open a followup request a week after if it didnt work instantly. that's what my brother had to do, and he got credit for it shortly after that request.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...thats what i think i will have to do.

-joseph

Alright, I have no problem with that. Just keep us posted :) Manual Credit Requests are a bitch.. because they can take up to one month. I suggest doing another offer, but that's just me.

Manual Credits can take up to a month guys. Don't rely 100% on them. If greening is important to you, I suggest you do another offer. If you're looking to do it freely, try out a couple of Level B Offers, like Bargain.com, and Bargain.com Autos, both are free if decided to cancel before a 7 day period. many others too.

I suggest to people who are waiting on offer completion or manual credit, just do another offer.. Preferbly level b offers, as they are fast and cheap/free.

hey guys quick question, how many offers do you have to do before you get credits if you just do the offers for yourself instead of the referals? I did not see a point value associated with the offers, i was thinking it might be quicker for me to do the offers myself then wait in the conga line, of course though i did sign up under psincubus link and will complete an offer...so he will get his 1 referal from me

also do you have to sign up under the same email you have with the 360elite4free site, meaning if my account under 360elite4free site is [email protected], then when i sign up with stamps.com, do I have to sign up with [email protected] or can i sign up [email protected]?

[quote name='timmylamb']hey guys quick question, how many offers do you have to do before you get credits if you just do the offers for yourself instead of the referals? I did not see a point value associated with the offers, i was thinking it might be quicker for me to do the offers myself then wait in the conga line, of course though i did sign up under psincubus link and will complete an offer...so he will get his 1 referal from me[/QUOTE]

You need over 1000 points worth of offers to get the elite from this site, that is equivalent to doing like 25-30 offers. definitely not worth it that way, with all the hassle of canceling free memberships, etc.

also, thanks for signing up under me :) I'll let the conga know when you go green.

[quote name='timmylamb']
also do you have to sign up under the same email you have with the 360elite4free site, meaning if my account under 360elite4free site is [email protected], then when i sign up with stamps.com, do I have to sign up with [email protected] or can i sign up [email protected]?[/QUOTE]

i do not think it is necessary to use the same email address as the other sites.

[quote name='z38gm']Just did the thing for manual credit. Said it would take a week tops.[/QUOTE]

when my brother did the manual credit with stamps.com it took about 6 business days i think. As soon as it goes green, I will post so you can get in the conga. jim

Well I got fed up with waiting for stamps.com to go through and signed up under something else. It's labeled as pending. Hopefully I'll FINALLY go green by tomorrow.

2 greens so far. but theres also z38gm waiting to go green (requested credit). I'll update as soon as it goes.

[quote name='psincubus']2 greens so far. but theres also z38gm waiting to go green (requested credit). I'll update as soon as it goes.[/QUOTE]

UPDATE: I went ahead and completed a different offer: GE Critics choice and greened.

-joseph

[quote name='psincubus']hi pog, did you also have to do a "missing credit request"?[/QUOTE]

I did one...but it was taking too long so i just went ahead and did another offer.

To everyone who did the GE Critics offer do you have to wait 72 hours to cancel? If so do you cancel by calling the number or what?

-joseph

so what happens after you get 10 referrals? I see in your picture in the other thread it says "under review." what do they do when they "review" your account?

there are about 45 offers in total.

the easiest ones are:

stamps.com - sign up and get $5 free stamps and a month trial - can cancel within the first month and not get charged a dime.
blockbuster.com - $9.99 for the first month.
gamefly - join
GE critics - join
Ebay success kit - order the kit

others include:
00inkjets: make $30 purchase
columbia house: 5 cds for 49cents
eAuction tutor
Netflix - sign up
Magazine Burst
Quickbooks quick start - order the kit
People PC - sign up
Sirius Satellite Radio subscription
Video Professor - order the kit

The easiest thing to do is sign up for the account, and then it gives you a list of all the offers, all their requirements, and how fast you get credit. If you decide not to do an offer then, you can always log back in again later to do one if you change your mind. Hope this helps!

Quick question.

I greened on this site with grant search provider, but that was after failing to green with stamps.com and the ebay success kit. Would I be able to file a missing credit on both, switch over to the points system, get the points, and switch back to refs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back