The Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free CONGA Circle. 2 in 1-> UPDATE **ACTIVE JOIN NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like that would work. But Why points? If you're starting to begin in the freebie game, you NEED to save your offers. But yea, it SHOULD work^..

--Conga Rotated--

alright im in the process of downloading the stamps software under Wolves referral. Update once i complete it.

when z38gm's credit request goes through I will have 7 total referrals. I honestly didn't think I'd be able to get this far.. going to have to call in some favors! thanks justblaze and the people in the conga that signed up under me!

have you received your cash JustBlaze?

Wow, seven is a good amount. If I can manage the 5 referrals I'd be happy and I'd probably just go down to the bare system. I don't need another game, I've got all the games I want/need for now. Heck I don't even really need the system, but if I can get it for the $10 that I've invested then it's all good.

I'll keep you guys updated, I finished up 360Elite4Free, YourNintendoWii4Free, and YouriPodNano4Free all on saturday, and sent in approval for all same day, they claim a 2-4 business day approval now, we'll see. I'll keep you guys updated.

PS Conga updated, btw can everyone please click their name/ref under the original post to see if thats really your ref link. Thank You.

[quote name='JustBlaze']Sounds like that would work. But Why points? If you're starting to begin in the freebie game, you NEED to save your offers. But yea, it SHOULD work^..

--Conga Rotated--[/quote]

That's the thing - this is not my first referral site. I've completed an ipod site a while back and went green for quite a few people on a number of trainn sites using true and blockbuster and a few of the other easy or free offers. That's why it took me so long to green - I had to make sure any offer I did wasn't an offer I've done. It's also the reason why I can't complete the trainn xbox game site by my lonesome either.

Greetings everybody, just wanted to share my dilemma, and see if anyone could help me because I really, really want to join this Conga.

I was trying to figure out how to get myself a 360 Elite and went to ebay in the hope of finding a sweet deal to bid on. Well, as you guys may know, a lot of people actually post auctions on ebay with their referral link as a clever way to meet their quota. Anyway, I signed up, and then quickly learned how hard it is to get referrals.

I can see that the Conga is the best way to go, but I'm already signed up as someone else's referral! Is there any way I could get in to the Conga here? I would really appreciate some advice, as I am new to this site and the referral stuff in general. Thank you for your consideration.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I should add this to the original post, but listen.

If you have already signed up before, and wanted to join the conga, no worries you can still make a new account, but there are a few catches. Your old account cannot have any referrals, and it cannot have an offer completed. If you meet that requirement, then simply sign up under one of the top 2, and then make a support ticket in your nre account explaining your situation. They call this "Abandoning an old account."

Yeah, someone help Tiffanne out and sign up under her, the faster people get their referrals, the faster your link will be at the top folks.

homeland,
don't forget to complete an offer. Bump. A few more days and I'll be up there working my way towards an Elite! w00t!

Oh Ok. I'll be your referral. If you don't mind, I have a few people who wanted to sign up, so I'll just give them your ref link k? Thanks bro.

Now on the serious.. Let's get back to the CONGA.

[quote name='Ricochet']Quick question.

I greened on this site with grant search provider, but that was after failing to green with stamps.com and the ebay success kit. Would I be able to file a missing credit on both, switch over to the points system, get the points, and switch back to refs?[/quote]
they only allow you to switch over 1 time! Careful! Do not recommend trying this.

That's flase information^.. You can switch between Referral and Point as many times as you'd like.

BTW Their new systems allows you to actually get 50 Points for each referral you get. So, you're not totally fresh when you switch to Points.

Hey I'm completely new to this site, found it through google actually, but I am intrigued by it. First of all I apologize for posting this in the wrong forum, but the question I have is rather specific to this particular program: Are there any offers through 360elite4free availible to Canada that do not require a credit card? I'm 20 and don't have one, but I'm more than willing to be reffered by someone if I can get in on the conga. Again sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

No, this is the right spot. Yes, they do have a couple of CA friendly offers. And No they don't have offers that don't require a cc. I recommend you get a prepaid gift card to do the offer, if you're having a hard time getting a creditcard.

Ok thanks for the info. The question wasn't so much for myself as for my friends and family. See I'm already waiting on a credit card (don't know if I'm approved yet, if not I'll get a secured one), but I was going to get my friends and family to use me as a ref., however they aren't willing to give any website their credit card info. I realize it's given to the company giving the offer they're signing up for, but theres no explaining that to my 70 year old grand mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back