The Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free CONGA Circle. 2 in 1-> UPDATE **ACTIVE JOIN NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't allow prizes on top of conga spots, sorry. Unless everyone disagrees, or wants to do that, I'll think about changing it, but I rather keep this original.

[quote name='sventhebruin']Shit, my ref's support ticket just fricking disappeared.

I'm gonna order the 11 ref package. A year of Live isn't worth this much hassle.[/quote]

Sucks your ref fell through! Still, you're getting a whole lot for free if you think about it! I envy your refs! Congrats!

[quote name='Ernest_360']Sucks your ref fell through! Still, you're getting a whole lot for free if you think about it! I envy your refs! Congrats![/quote]

Yeah, believe me, I'm not bummed that I'm getting the Elite and free game. lol

I'm just bummed that I've been trying for like 10 days now to get that last ref. It's just not gonna happen, I guess. :cry:

[quote name='sventhebruin']Yeah, believe me, I'm not bummed that I'm getting the Elite and free game. lol

I'm just bummed that I've been trying for like 10 days now to get that last ref. It's just not gonna happen, I guess. :cry:[/quote]

I would have done an offer for ya but I already signed up for 360Elite4Free and went green. D'oh! You're gonna love the Elite! I hope I am able to gain enough referrals for my own one day. I plan on selling my 360 Premium to my brother so we can play games over Live. Right now we live close to each other but I'm moving 150 miles away next month. With him getting my Premium and me an Elite, we can stay in touch. Congrats again to you!

I gave up on that last ref and ordered my Elite + a game today.

I honestly didn't expect to be kinda disappointed when I ordered this "free" $500 package.

Oh well.

Yea, sorry Wolve, not a pleseant thing to hear, but trust me.. IT HAPPENS.

UPDATE: Koopa also known as [email protected], has gone "red" for both Wolve11 and me. Wolve thanks for letting us know, I' had been trying to figure who that was. So he will be removed from the CONGA.

Can I Sign Up For The Conga Under Whoever is first but my refferal link is 3604free.com its not 360 elite will you guys still do it anyway?

Attention ALL PEOPLE IN THE CONGA PLS PRESS 555 TO ALLOW ME TO JOIN THE CONGA WITH a 3604free LINK PlS Do Especiialy CONGA LEADERS SO I CAN SIGN UP FOR YOU ACCEPTING WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED ITS NOT THAT HARD JUST PRESS 555 I NEED 6 PPL TO AGREE SO JUSTBLAZE LETS ME IN!

555 if he signs up under me on the 360eliteforfree and does an offer ;-P But seriously, i don't care if he joins.

-joseph

555. he's going to do a referral to get in, so I don't see the problem (except for the fact that its not the elite website..)

anyway, today is the day the last MCR should go through! so i should be getting my $480 soon!

But that doesn't make sense, he's going to do someone's offer for the Elite site, but wants the 360 for free site? Why not just do the Elite site like everyone else here? Because you've already got credits on that account? It's hard enough getting referrals, then you're going to have other people with 360 for free accounts in the conga. That's the problem a bunch of mixed accounts in the conga for the Elite.

I agree with you. But he was REALLY begging to his knees, so I let him get a petition up to get 6 people. You can simply say no, or yes.

After observing and thinking long and hard, I've reached my descision that this CONGA will now be a 360Elite4Free/3604Free CONGA.

Why Combine 360Elite4Free & 3604Free?

They are both basically the same sites, just different names. Same offers, same network. Only difference is the name.

No, no reds. Just greens and pendings. lol

That last referral wasn't worth paying another ref for and it wasn't worth the time it was taking. (It took two weeks to try and get it to go through and it still wasn't resolved)

I lost out on one ref and a year of Live, but it's not that big of a deal. Maybe I should have stuck with it cuz I was pretty invested, but I was tired of waiting.

Please use the correct format.

----> A. Name Of Person Signed Up Under
----> B. Your Email Used When Signing Up
----> C. The Offer You Completed
----> D. Greened or Pending

BUMP for the people on top.

Is everyone else having just as hard a time getting referrals? People are so skeptical of these things....

They are, but you would think that since some of the users here have already gotten their prizes they wouldn't be. I've got three referrals total. I figured I only need the 10 for the system, the games I've already got, no need for any more work than that. Maybe once my PS3 comes in, I can convince more people to sign up. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back