The Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free CONGA Circle. 2 in 1-> UPDATE **ACTIVE JOIN NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz, I still think it's funny that I'm done with the free Elite but I was such a n00b when I first posted here.

Maybe you could throw me back into the conga for the other site, Blaze?? :D

[quote name='sventhebruin']lolz, I still think it's funny that I'm done with the free Elite but I was such a n00b when I first posted here.

Maybe you could throw me back into the conga for the other site, Blaze?? :D[/quote]

*cough* Your Welcome.. *cough*

Stamps.com is proving to be problamatic for a few people. I would suggest doing GE Critics choice. That one seems to be a winner.

-joseph

[quote name='krUnizZl3']EVERYONE Please Do

do Stamps.com (FREE) - Another easy offer. All you gotta do is sign up and download their software (spyware free) then log in with your account and voila!

I will love you guys so much, all i want is a 360 for me :( pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :)[/quote]
You can't just hijack the thread like that... there are other people in the conga waiting... I would hope the OP deletes your post.

[quote name='krUnizZl3']gee, thanx 4 the support kid. if you dont wanna help then just hush up. Simple as that.[/quote]

You got it newbie :roll:. Good luck, I hope everybody hooks you up with that attitude.

The least you could do is ask the OP to put you in the conga so it's fair for everybody else... *trying to help you out* but you might have already fucked that up...

[quote name='krUnizZl3']yea well. there wuznt no point in sayin "i hope the OP deletes your post"[/quote]

Actually, yes, there is a point... and I'll leave it at that. Carry on everybody. Help out the people on the front page!!!

[quote name='sventhebruin']Hopefully, my Elite gets here today....[/quote]

how do u always win everything

ef.jpg

\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/

Congrats sven! Tell me if that game is any good.. BTW I received ShadowRun from that 360Game site.. I haven't opened it yet, is it any good? or should i get some store credit for it?

Thanks. For all the help and for the congratulations

Anyways, I haven't played Shadowrun. I don't care for multiplayer most of the time and since it's multiplayer only......

And I got Call of Juarez just cuz it looks fun and I wanted to get a game I'd play, not one I'd sell.

sven, how long after you completed everything on the site did it take for them to ship the xbox 360 elite to you?

also congrats thats soo cool

[quote name='qpwoe07']sven, how long after you completed everything on the site did it take for them to ship the xbox 360 elite to you?

also congrats thats soo cool[/quote]

I ordered it on the 24th, it shipped on the 27th, and I received it on the 1st.

And thanks. :D

[quote name='qpwoe07']wow that is really fast! thats like only a week[/quote]

Believe it or not, that's somewhat of a delay, they ship paypal every Saturday/Wednesday mornings. And usually the physical items next day. But that's still good.

Sven where did they buy the 360 from? My PS3 was shipped from BestBuy..

[quote name='sventhebruin']Yeah, it's not too bad.

Although it took forever to try and get that last green with a support ticket, which never happened. :bomb:[/quote]

whats a support ticket?
i thought all you needed was one offer (which i have) and 10 referrals (i got 5)

[quote name='JustBlaze']Believe it or not, that's somewhat of a delay, they ship paypal every Saturday/Wednesday mornings. And usually the physical items next day. But that's still good.

Sven where did they buy the 360 from? My PS3 was shipped from BestBuy..[/quote]

amazon.

[quote name='qpwoe07']whats a support ticket?
i thought all you needed was one offer (which i have) and 10 referrals (i got 5)[/quote]

If something goes wrong or if you don't get a green that you should have, you submit a support ticket. Basically, it's a request for them to look at your account and decide whether or not you really did do it and fix the problem.

With me, a buddy greened on his account, but not mine. It took two weeks of submitting support tickets and they never did get it fixed...:bomb:

[quote name='macjz212']that's awesome Sven! Congrats....I can't wait to get my last 2 referrals. 360 Guitar Hero is calling my name...[/QUOTE]
haha, nice! Is that the first game your gonna get?

[quote name='macjz212']Has everyone stopped helping out?? Let's get some more people here to help this CONGA out![/quote]

Yeah, what he said!

Price drop is officially official. Maybe the requirements will go down and make it easier to get a 360 Elite! Maybe 9 referrals? In that case I'd only need 6 more.

lol, it took me 2 days to get 10 referals, i could've gotten 11 but my stubbern ass pressed "Submit" too fast :( i need to wait. i HOPE it gets approoved :)

Here is the SS:

3604free.bmp

P.S. and if you dont beleave me i did this in 2 days, just as JustBlaze :D

Wow, congrats krUnizZl3!! Wonder how you did it.

Thus far, I've gotten a few sign ups since the conga rotated but no one has gone green yet. Help a CAG out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back