The Official CAG 2022 Pick-Ups Thread

Been a busy few days! Sure, I'm missing some other stuff.

fioRySB.jpg

jRSAuPe.jpg

7MPNE9s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Target clearance- $125 after Red Card discount. The speakers were $38 apiece, down from $130 apiece. Not pictured- Target product review sent me a Bell bicycle helmet.

IAassdQ.jpeg

Bike helmet, shower curtain rod, knife set, and kids boots all came from the Target product review group im in. The Xbox HDD cables were Ebay. Analogue Pocket FINALLY arrived! 1st Amazon Black Friday items. King Of Fighters was $20, the DSi adapter was $9, and the microSD was $25. Already got the Cores downloaded for my Pocket.... just need to add games.

iizo6W8.jpeg
g05NTK5.jpeg
u6KvpUc.jpeg
6Hy4AQ4.jpeg
mv8wr5b.jpeg

Morty's hoodie from a Wendy's promo. Video Games Monthly Box, Quake and Dusk from Limited Run, South Park dvd from grandma, ac adapters and other Switch games from Amazon Black Friday. Amazon- X1 ac adapter and screen protectors for my Analogue Pocket. Traded a Bose Solo soundbar, that I got at Goodwill for $20, and $150 for all the NES/GameBoy/PS stuff. Video Games Monthly MEGA box. Over 60 Japanese N64 games now thanks to VGM. Chipping away at the set. Totally forgot I pre-ordered this. Bluetooth controller port for a Gamecube. Use original controllers or any BT controller with it!

mVpgZtx.jpeg
VADfQUX.jpeg
RnxBd7g.jpeg
y1GoRve.jpeg
PcsTXZx.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back