The Official CAG April 2011 Pick-Ups Thread "Aprils a foolin' you" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually. It's spread across various closets and drawers/containers. I don't have anything on display right now, but there will come a time for that.

All of this for $59 at a Salvation Army today. hahahahaha

IMG_1409.jpg

No picture yet, went to fry's and saw a sealed Ys Seven Limited Edition with a 49.99 price tag, didn't seem right since it was in clearance, guy checked the price, came up $19.96. Bought that and Persona 3 Portable for $40+tax total.

IMG_0433.jpg

Paid for the top row. Traded a friend some Wii games for everything on the bottom row. Oblivion isn't sealed, he got it off of AWD and didn't open it cuz he ended up buying the GOTY when newegg had the sale for $20.

IMG_0434.jpg

Soul Nomad from Ebay, Dissidia Guide from Amazon, DeathSmiles LE (JP) and Saiyuki from a CAG

IMG_0435.jpg

And... :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

IMG_0436.jpg

2nd Boxed Copy of FFIII :D (only "bad" thing is that it is missing the poster and map, but I will get those off ebay to complete it in due time).

Very stoked about Lufia cuz the ebay prices have been insane for just cart only. Finding these two for $30 each is my best find in a while. :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
IMG_0435.jpg

And... :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

IMG_0436.jpg

2nd Boxed Copy of FFIII :D (only "bad" thing is that it is missing the poster and map, but I will get those off ebay to complete it in due time).

Very stoked about Lufia cuz the ebay prices have been insane for just cart only. Finding these two for $30 each is my best find in a while. :D[/QUOTE]

Great find. Lufia was the bomb back in the day. I wish they would bring a update on the DS

Mostly lowball winnings:

105_0489.png

105_0495.png

In fact, everything but Gundam vs Zeta Gundam came from a lowball. GvZG came from GS.com, where I did a blind buy on multiple copies during B2G1 to maximize my chances of getting one complete. I was successful! Very glad too because the game is super-rare and a nightmare to find. I'll just return the disc-only copies on Monday :lol:

Just grabbed Mass Effect Limited CE, Sealed Fallout New Vegas CE, Gears of War 2 Limited CE, Bioshock CE, & Dragon Age Origins CE. All for around $75 shipped.
pics when they arrive.
EDIT:
Also Just grabbed a Sealed Forza Mortorsport 3 for $40 shipped, and Sealed Suikoden II for $8 shipped. Yes Eight.
That is all. Good day Gentlmen.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DudeImGodly']Just grabbed Mass Effect Limited CE, Sealed Fallout New Vegas CE, Gears of War 2 Limited CE, Bioshock CE, & Dragon Age Origins CE. All for around $75 shipped.
pics when they arrive.
EDIT:
Also Just grabbed a Sealed Forza Mortorsport 3 for $40 shipped, and Sealed Suikoden II for $8 shipped. Yes Eight.
That is all. Good day Gentlmen.[/QUOTE]

:hot:

Pictures are needed for such an occasion.

:applause:

rzone.jpg

Tiger R-Zone w/ Toshinden, Panzer Dragoon, & Independence Day-$5

shenmue.jpg

Shenmue Standee-FREE

fairchild.jpg

Action 52-$20 (HORRIBLE GAME!)
KH: BBS-$10
Farichild Channel F games-$5 each

[quote name='Zaku77']Why 2?[/QUOTE]

I picked up one of them about two weeks ago. Figured why not pick up a second copy since I saw it today. Both games are sealed just with gutted boxes

2011-04-17_16-29-12_709.jpg

All my GS pickups from 6 different stores :cry: I really was hoping for more ;;

2011-04-17_16-30-11_307.jpg

AWD and POM Media pickups. Probably returning Mega Man & Bass; the box is a bit too beat up for me.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Just grabbed Mass Effect Limited CE, Sealed Fallout New Vegas CE, Gears of War 2 Limited CE, Bioshock CE, & Dragon Age Origins CE. All for around $75 shipped.
pics when they arrive.
EDIT:

The complete Forza 3? If not you got hosed.

pics when they arrive.
EDIT:

pics or it didnt happen

[quote name='Survivalism']The complete Forza 3? If not you got hosed.[/QUOTE]

no no Sealed Limited Edition. i already have the Ultimate Collection :p

I finally got around to actually signing up because I just had to ask...where, oh where, did you get a SEALED copy of Suikoden II for $8 shipped? The internet isn't designed to be that thrifty.

It may be a reseal too, or you just got really really lucky and someone put 8.00 instead of 800 or something silly like that.

[quote name='Skuttie']It may be a reseal too, or you just got really really lucky and someone put 8.00 instead of 800 or something silly like that.[/QUOTE]

Its happened before atleast in my favor,
During the same time as this i also got a $33 Mass Effect LE CE and a $40 Sealed Forza 3 LE
along with a $13 Bioshock LE

EDIT:
screencap of my account
accountb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Got those for $47 (NV was $8 with that GS $10 coupon, and Portal 2 I got online on eBay from a seller who had it for $49, but then I used that $15 groupon coupon I got a while back, the guy even had next day shipping so I got it today).

Not pictured are Xenosaga Episode 3 and Mana Khemia 2 The Fall of Alchemy I got for $20, Pokemon Red, Yellow, and Silver I got for $13, and Zelda Twilight Princess and Wind Waker for $10 (all of these were from the flea market).

Out of sheer curiosity, does the 360 Portal 2 come in one of those eco-friendly cases with parts of it cut out? Haven't seen them in a while and I'm just hoping MS did away with using them completely.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Out of sheer curiosity, does the 360 Portal 2 come in one of those eco-friendly cases with parts of it cut out? Haven't seen them in a while and I'm just hoping MS did away with using them completely.[/QUOTE]

Yup, it comes in one.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Out of sheer curiosity, does the 360 Portal 2 come in one of those eco-friendly cases with parts of it cut out? Haven't seen them in a while and I'm just hoping MS did away with using them completely.[/QUOTE]
It's actually the flimsiest feeling 360 game I've got so far. The manual is about 10 pages long so it adds no weight, and even the coverart feels like it's going to fall apart one me.

2011-04-20_00-40-28_757.jpg

Ruby is really beat up, probably going to return even with having another box ;;. Mario & Luigi has one dented side, but not too horrible.

2011-04-20_00-41-46_522.jpg

Random pickups from someone on the trade forums.

IMG_0443.jpg

Various Guides From Lowballs (Minus the Dragon Age: Origins one). LA Noire booklet is from gamestop.

IMG_0442.jpg

Blu-Rays

IMG_0441.jpg

B2G2 From GS, Atelier from CAG Lowball, ZOE 2 from a Vintage Store (its a double, so it will probably be up for grabs :))

IMG_0439.jpg

MK Kollectors (I took the game out to play :razz:)

IMG_0440.jpg

Alundra 2 from Lowball, Portal, FFIV, FFVI from GS, Rival Schools from a Vintage Store, and 2 DQ V's from K-mart to flip :)

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']It's actually the flimsiest feeling 360 game I've got so far. The manual is about 10 pages long so it adds no weight, and even the coverart feels like it's going to fall apart one me.[/QUOTE]

Blah, gonna have to switch it when I pick it up. I'm down to my last 2 non-eco replacement cases :(

Bought a Samsung Nuon player with Tempest 300, Ballistic, & one other complete game for $80 (I really doubt anyone else knows what a Nuon is)

Also picked up a Genesis model 1 with Power Base Converter for $20 & Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition (sealed) for $64 (luckily I found a GS that still had some)

IMG_0440.jpg

Alundra 2 from Lowball, Portal, FFIV, FFVI from GS, Rival Schools from a Vintage Store, and 2 DQ V's from K-mart to flip :)[/QUOTE]If you don't mind my asking, how much did you get Rival Schools for?

[quote name='Beatofficer']No picture yet, went to fry's and saw a sealed Ys Seven Limited Edition with a 49.99 price tag, didn't seem right since it was in clearance, guy checked the price, came up $19.96. Bought that and Persona 3 Portable for $40+tax total.[/QUOTE]

P3 Portable was $20 at frys?

[quote name='BlueSwim']If you don't mind my asking, how much did you get Rival Schools for?[/QUOTE]

I traded in a pile of extra N64, PS1 games and snagged Rival Schools & ZOE 2.

I probably paid a total of $30 for the pile of stuff I traded in and got $62 in credit for it. Rival Schools was marked for $50 but considering I only paid $30 for the stuff traded in, I won :D

[quote name='ZerotypeX']P3 Portable was $20 at frys?[/QUOTE]

Yeah was the only copy in the clearance section for their PSP games. It had a 29.9x tag but came up as 19.9x the I checked out.

IMG_0443.jpg

Various Guides From Lowballs (Minus the Dragon Age: Origins one). LA Noire booklet is from gamestop.

IMG_0442.jpg

Blu-Rays

IMG_0441.jpg

B2G2 From GS, Atelier from CAG Lowball, ZOE 2 from a Vintage Store (its a double, so it will probably be up for grabs :))

IMG_0439.jpg

MK Kollectors (I took the game out to play :razz:)

IMG_0440.jpg

Alundra 2 from Lowball, Portal, FFIV, FFVI from GS, Rival Schools from a Vintage Store, and 2 DQ V's from K-mart to flip :)[/QUOTE]
What game is that on the left right beside Atelier?
How much is the Dragon Quest games at Kmart?

[quote name='The Punisher']What game is that on the left right beside Atelier?
How much is the Dragon Quest games at Kmart?[/QUOTE]

"left right"
what..?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']"left right"
what..?[/QUOTE]

You took it out of context. left right BESIDE. The addition of beside makes all the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back