The Official CAG December 2013 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up some more Wii games off Craigslist. The guy had them for $75 and I offered $60 (less than $3 a game) and he took it. 22 Wii games (2 I already had, Lego Rock Band and High School Musical) and as I was leaving he threw in 6 PS2 games (Bratz Diamondz, Pac-Man World 3, Pimp My Ride, Pirates of the Carribean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow, Thrillville and Tomb Raider Legend) that he was going to toss out. All in good condition with only a couple missing manuals.

That's fortunate to find someone with such incredibly bad taste in games. J/k
Believe me I know some of these games are terrible. That's kind of why I'm doing this. The Wii has a ton of great games, a ton of bizarre (why did they ever make that game), and a ton of garbage. That's interesting to me.

tfzm.jpg

Believe me I know some of these games are terrible. That's kind of why I'm doing this. The Wii has a ton of great games, a ton of bizarre (why did they ever make that game), and a ton of garbage. That's interesting to me.
Good luck with the complete wii library. Rock Revolution...all the evidence available says it came out for the wii. But there has yet to be a single copy known to pop up, and some sites have actually reported only two copies were ever sold.

Various pickups from the past week or two:

20131224_222938-1.jpg

20131224_222742-1.jpg

From Disney Movie Club:

20131224_223137-1.jpg

20131224_223223-1.jpg

Forgot to take a pic and too lazy to grab one, but I ordered Shangri-La Part 1 from GoHastings a few weeks ago for $28. When it arrives, lo and behold, the artbox has not just Part 1, but Part 2 as well! Yay!

From GoHastings:

20131230_204605-1.jpg

From RightStuf:

20131230_204821-1.jpg

20131230_204747-1.jpg

20131230_204850-1.jpg

The conclusion to The Search seemed very cop-out-ish, but actually works pretty well into the general world of Avatar and Korra.

The Utena ring...really isn't all that. Obviously doesn't fit me, but the metal itself is a rather standard grade and feels rather cheap.

That''s how I feel about the Search. My opinion of Ursa had taken quite a blow from the revelations. But I'm still curious on what happens afterwards though. 

To be fair, it's actually rather realistic. Obviously a lot of people like mothers to be patron saints, but there are a lot of women who would make the same decision if put into Ursa's shoes.

Also, I am so used to reading manga that reading left to right is jarring.

Finally got my 3DS a little over a week ago, and there was some much needed catching up to do.

I think I did pretty well, but still missing a lot of titles obviously, but hey, I'll have all the time in the world with the new world now that I actually have a 3DS. ^__^

6so9.jpg

Dat Rhythm Thief.

It needs Fire Emblem Awakenings though.
Rhythm Thief is a ton of fun. Completely addicted to it ever since I popped it in.

And like I said, many, many titles still needs to be added, but was not able to locate at this time, and I'm leaving for my trip on Wednesday for three weeks, so I'll have to figure it out when I get back. ;D

It also needs more Pokemon and Zelda games.

Also, DoA > SFIV.
Indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
They didn't exactly have a used copy of the Blu-ray in stock. And the TV I will be watching it on won't really make much of a difference.
Yea, but when you said you got it a couple bucks cheaper than Importdvd/Deepdiscount(whichever had the sale on it), we were comparing the wrong versions. The DVD new was also a couple bucks cheaper.

It also needs more Pokemon and Zelda games.

Also, DoA > SFIV.
and basically all the Nintendo games that arent in that stack! I was shocked to see a big stack of 3DS games like that and only Tetris, Steel Diver, Pilot Wings, and Mario and Luigi being the only Nintendo games!

Just picked up some last minute games before my trip out of the country tomorrow.

kwnl.jpg

and basically all the Nintendo games that arent in that stack! I was shocked to see a big stack of 3DS games like that and only Tetris, Steel Diver, Pilot Wings, and Mario and Luigi being the only Nintendo games!
Are these adequate for now? ;D

[attachment=1944:20131215_170923.jpg][attachment=1942:attachment.jpg]Here is everything I got for black Friday and Christmas summed up.

I'm loving the 3DS system sales. I snagged two 3DS XL's a Mario and Luigi bundle to play with and a Zelda LBW bundle to keep factory sealed as back up/ collectible.

The Zelda bundle has become my prized piece. On top of that during BF/X-mas sales I got a 3DS starter kit at walmart on clearance for $10.00, Hitman absolution (PS3) $10 amazon, Heavy rain

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back