The Official CAG July 2012 Pick-Ups Thread

[quote name='KtMack23']I bought an HTC EVO V 4G
If I could take a pic of my cell phone with my cell phone I'd show it to you. Lol[/QUOTE]
The box?

photoywf.jpg

[quote name='ryuk1214']The box?[/QUOTE]

I just left on vacation (I should probably vacation from CAG ;)) But next Saturday, sure!
Also, love that SNES Stuff Square!

I don't understand why some people buy so many cloths? With the amount of clothing pickups certain people put up it leads one to believe that they literally had no cloths at all! Lol

I had the day off today so I went to the flea market. Here is what I got:

-Katamari Damacy PS2 - CIB - $4.00
-XIII PS2 - CIB - $3.00
-Street Fighter Alpha 2 PS1 - CIB - $5.00
-Fear Effect PS1 - CIB - $5.00

-Skies of Arcadia Legends (Gamecube) - CIB - $5.00!!!!!!!
This copy of Skies of Arcadia Legends is in better condition than the one I have in my collection.

[quote name='KtMack23']I just left on vacation (I should probably vacation from CAG ;)) But next Saturday, sure!
Also, love that SNES Stuff Square![/QUOTE]

It's a change from the usual anime stuff, although I feel somehow empty inside. T__T

[quote name='Rollobobo']Blasphemy!!!! No anime!?!?!? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I was surprised too. :*(

Just the boxes from a local shop for $20.

Finally got copies of Mega Man 3 & 4. Got by trading in the duplicates from a flea market NES haul I had earlier.

Sorry for the blurry photos!

I gotta figure out how I'm going to do my video for June's stuff. It was something like 60+ items and about $1400. That will clearly need to be split into two... lol

Bought in a lot on eBay. All were broken, all are under warranty as the red 3DS hasn't even been out for a year. All have been fixed C/O Nintendo. 200 bucks total :)

DSC02624.jpg

[quote name='wiggyx']Bought in a lot on eBay. All were broken, all are under warranty as the red 3DS hasn't even been out for a year. All have been fixed C/O Nintendo. 200 bucks total :)

DSC02624.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That seller wasn't too bright was he? Great deal. :D

Well, he seems to sell a lot of store returns (which is what these were). It may not be worth the headache to try and make a warranty claim for the lot, especially since he seems to have lots of this sort of thing fairly often.

Either way, I'm not complaining. Two friends across the street went in on it with me, and we all ended up with essentially brand new 3DS's for about 65 bucks a pop. I'm a happy camper :)

Of course I got these right before the 3DS XL announcement, but that's another story.

Buying this stuff Friday. Am I about to get a good deal? $50

CL description

Nintendo 64:
One Controller
All Cables
3 Memory Cards
Games:
Winter Olmypics 98
WWF Warzone
Crusin Usa
Pokemon Stadium
Scooby Doo
Turok 2
WCW vs NWO World Tour
Super smash Bros

Super Nintendo:
2 Controllers
All Cables
Tv Antenna Adapter
Games:
Uniracers
Contra 3 Alien Wars
Tecmo Superbowl
Super Mario World

I bought 6 ps1 games from ebay for about $30 total, -$5 Each :)

BRAVE FENCER MUSASHI
BREATH OF FIRE III
CHOCOBO'S DUNGEON 2
HARVEST MOON BACK TO NATURE
LEGEND OF MANA
DARKSTALKERS: THE NIGHT WARRIORS

Btw, they are all disc only :/ but still a very good deal :)

Im also new to posting so hi all lol :)

[quote name='IceCweam']I bought 6 ps1 games from ebay for about $30 total, -$5 Each :)

BRAVE FENCER MUSASHI
BREATH OF FIRE III
CHOCOBO'S DUNGEON 2
LEGEND OF MANA

Im also new to posting so hi all lol :)[/QUOTE]

The Legend Of Mana and the BoF3 I think are both worth a bit. Last I checked I have a CIB Legend of Mana and I think it went for a decent amount. I'd love to finally finish BoF3 haha

[quote name='tuffguycore']The Legend Of Mana and the BoF3 I think are both worth a bit. Last I checked I have a CIB Legend of Mana and I think it went for a decent amount. I'd love to finally finish BoF3 haha[/QUOTE]

Oh sweet :)

[quote name='tuffguycore']The Legend Of Mana and the BoF3 I think are both worth a bit. Last I checked I have a CIB Legend of Mana and I think it went for a decent amount. I'd love to finally finish BoF3 haha[/QUOTE]

Actually both have taken quite a topple in value in the past year or so. They used to be worth quite a bit, but as of the past year they haven't held their value and are just okay.

[quote name='IceCweam']I bought 6 ps1 games from ebay for about $30 total, -$5 Each :)

BRAVE FENCER MUSASHI
BREATH OF FIRE III
CHOCOBO'S DUNGEON 2
LEGEND OF MANA

Im also new to posting so hi all lol :)[/QUOTE]

Even with disk only, you still got a kick ass deal.

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Buying this stuff Friday. Am I about to get a good deal? $50

CL description

Nintendo 64:
One Controller
All Cables
3 Memory Cards
Games:
Winter Olmypics 98
WWF Warzone
Crusin Usa
Pokemon Stadium
Scooby Doo
Turok 2
WCW vs NWO World Tour
Super smash Bros

Super Nintendo:
2 Controllers
All Cables
Tv Antenna Adapter
Games:
Uniracers
Contra 3 Alien Wars
Tecmo Superbowl
Super Mario World[/QUOTE]
Yes. SNES alone is $40

[quote name='KtMack23']Yes. SNES alone is $40[/QUOTE]

Well damn. The guy decided to sell it to someone else even though he already said he would hold it for me till we meet Friday. F***ing dickhead.

[quote name='KtMack23']Even with disk only, you still got a kick ass deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, im trying to get all of the rare/expensive ps1 games.

[quote name='Squarehard']Actually both have taken quite a topple in value in the past year or so. They used to be worth quite a bit, but as of the past year they haven't held their value and are just okay.[/QUOTE]

Shitty earth. I've been holding onto a bunch of my old PS1 games for a bit waiting for them to hit the right price before I sell them.

I put an ad on craigslist once and all I got were guys who either were ebay sellers thinking I didn't know what I had (even though I clearly said I did) or dumb kids that tried to trade my mint copy of Dragon Quest 7 for their copy of spyro.

Final pickups from June that didn't make it in to the June thread (from the B2G1 sale):
20cce690.jpg

Also, a pair of Rainbows:
1be81290.jpg

And, my big pick up for July! P-Body gun! I need to find a nice place to display both this and the Chell gun.
e11956e9.jpg

[quote name='tuffguycore']Shitty earth. I've been holding onto a bunch of my old PS1 games for a bit waiting for them to hit the right price before I sell them.

I put an ad on craigslist once and all I got were guys who either were ebay sellers thinking I didn't know what I had (even though I clearly said I did) or dumb kids that tried to trade my mint copy of Dragon Quest 7 for their copy of spyro.[/QUOTE]

It's been my experience that all PS1 games have gone down in value the last few years. I don't know why, but it's made it easier to fill in certain gaps in the collection. lol

[quote name='Zaku77']It's been my experience that all PS1 games have gone down in value the last few years. I don't know why, but it's made it easier to fill in certain gaps in the collection. lol[/QUOTE]

True, maybe I'll just keep adding to the collection and get rid of some of the dupes I have to make it easier. I figure the FFs still hold value, just the smaller scale stuff doesn't, which is fine.

I have a beat to shit (all the pages they're just not bound anymore) FFT strategy guide that someone offered me 10 for last year, so I guess that has retained value regardless of quality since it's from the original PS release.

[quote name='IceCweam']Yeah, im trying to get all of the rare/expensive ps1 games.[/QUOTE]

So basically every niche game released released on the ps1 lol. It seems like their aren't very many good ps1 games that aren't expensive.

It's mostly the RPGs that will kick your ass. There are still a couple that I haven't dove on yet, mainly: Tron Bonne and Brigandine... one of these days! lol

[quote name='sevenfold']
8OYkA.jpg

xalIg.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ahh Hexen, the first time I ever played that game I thought it was a doom wad of sorts to be quite honest, anyways it was pretty fun :)

It was the doom engine after all :)

[quote name='IceCweam']Ahh Hexen, the first time I ever played that game I thought it was a doom wad of sorts to be quite honest, anyways it was pretty fun :)

It was the doom engine after all :)[/QUOTE]

Hah yeah, I played lots of Heretic and Hexen on PC back in the day. Never actually played the n64 port. I assume it's probably terrible.

[quote name='sevenfold']Hah yeah, I played lots of Heretic and Hexen on PC back in the day. Never actually played the n64 port. I assume it's probably terrible.[/QUOTE]

Most Likely lol

[quote name='Zaku77']It's mostly the RPGs that will kick your ass. There are still a couple that I haven't dove on yet, mainly: Tron Bonne and Brigandine... one of these days! lol[/QUOTE]

I had a copy of Brigandine, and in my younger days decided to let a friend borrow it. Guess what never got returned to me and who had a bunch of new games all the sudden...

photobucket-5793-1341517685631.jpg

Shitty phone camera ftl. Moneyball is the exclusive 3 disc combo pack, so that's why the case is extra big. I wasn't expecting to get that since it was used from GoHastings.

Several more blus incoming, pending cancellation from Hastings.

[quote name='Cocojames333']What is the best way to post pictures if I am using my phone? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Personally, I just upload them from my phone to CAG.
[Pictures and Albums is an option under your name]

bread's done
Back