The Official CAG November 2010 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300490959815&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT - RDR

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300490944693&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT - Dead Space

I doubled checked for any hidden small print, notes of *game not included, etc. saw nothing, seller has a perfect rep, recent auctions, and buys and sells. I figure i'll add to the collection and file em, or flip em toward a pickup. Got em both shipped for $4.95 so $4.45 total each... not too shabby

[quote name='Freemason']lol i was just gonna say, Imz00 would be all over that. He is the sealed SNES master.[/QUOTE]

why is he the sealed SNES Master (not being facetious I'm just really curious)? How much is a sealed SNES worth? Should I attempt to make this complete by trying to get the inserts and stuff and the game with manual?

Last edited by a moderator:
all he buys is sealed new stuff and has several complete sets if memory serves. so i figured if anyone had the info on it it would be him :)

[quote name='moop2001']How much is a sealed SNES worth? Should I attempt to make this complete by trying to get the inserts and stuff and the game with manual?[/QUOTE]
It depends on which version it is, and what condition it's in (mainly the box, since the contents are obviously expected to be in mint condition). As for making it complete, that's up to you. If you're doing it for reselling purposes, I wouldn't bother. Someone who cares enough about the manuals and other inserts would probably be looking for a "sealed" (in quotes because most don't actually come sealed) console instead, so I can't see them adding too much value to your set.

[quote name='lmz00']It depends on which version it is, and what condition it's in (mainly the box, since the contents are obviously expected to be in mint condition). As for making it complete, that's up to you. If you're doing it for reselling purposes, I wouldn't bother. Someone who cares enough about the manuals and other inserts would probably be looking for a "sealed" (in quotes because most don't actually come sealed) console instead, so I can't see them adding too much value to your set.[/QUOTE]

I'm strictly wanting to collect it for myself. I'd just like to have a complete SNES. I'm really just needing a list of the complete contents including the inserts all the way down to the zip ties and bags. I'm also curious if you ever came across this particular package. I usually avoid collecting but this set is so close to perfect that I figure trying to scrounge together the rest could be fun.

Black Ops - 360

Mike E. Clark Murder Mix 2 - CD

Knights in the Nightmare - PSP

Motorola Droid II (My Moto Droid 1 was stolen on Saturday, so I was quick to snag a new phone... $80 new)

Paid $140 for a large lot of 90 disc only Saturn and Dreamcast games. 3 dreamcast consoles were included. There was about 15 sport games included, however, there was a few highlights; these include

Sonic 3D Blast
Enemy Zero
Clockwork Knight 1 & 2
Panzer Dragoon 2
Baku Baku
Virtua Fighter Kids

and others

The biggest games are
House of the Dead
Burning Rangers

these made the lot worth it, however, what put me over the top was (my 2nd copy of)

Panzer Dragoon Saga

call of duty black ops. i wasn't going to get it but my dad ordered it, so why not?

i could have told you you wern't the father FT...

Forza 3 Ultimate - FREE. Had $20 credit plus 10 in gift cards.

Sennheiser HD 555's - $23. (Normally $170)

=] =]

What a nice day.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Forza 3 Ultimate - FREE. Had $20 credit plus 10 in gift cards.

Sennheiser HD 555's - $23. (Normally $170)

=] =]

What a nice day.[/QUOTE]

I have those headphones and I love em. However I bought Beats By Dre Headphones and those blow the Sennheisers out of the water.

blackop.png

Sold the Zombie maps & Avatar code seperately for $44 on Ebay after all fees. Add in the $20 Amazon code and that's $64 recovered of the $85 I paid in Amazon credit... LOL :D

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Come on dude, the beats by dre are all brand name from what I've read.[/QUOTE]

Nope definitely not. Those Sennheisers don't even touch the Beats By Dre. I am so glad I dropped the money on them. So for once you quit being a hater. :rofl:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Nope definitely not. Those Sennheisers don't even touch the Beats By Dre. I am so glad I dropped the money on them. So for once you quit being a hater. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

They are brand-name/over-marketed , plus they are a total rip-off.

He got those Senn's for $20, how much did you spend on your overpriced dre's? $300? ( No wait, you got them for a good deal of $150 I guess? )

Thing is, you can get much better headphones for around half that price.

If you are trolling then 0/10, if not then I feel sorry for you :(

[quote name='MYFIREMANISHUGE']They are brand-name/over-marketed , plus they are a total rip-off.

He got those Senn's for $20, how much did you spend on your overpriced dre's? $300? ( No wait, you got them for a good deal of $150 I guess? )

Thing is, you can get much better headphones for around half that price.

If you are trolling then 0/10, if not then I feel sorry for you :([/QUOTE]

Nope I paid $200 (that includes Tax for them). And before you take a break again from not posting to try and troll again... I have a friend in the electronics business so they aren't the knockoffs you see on ebay and are genuine Monster headphones.

Have you even listened to them either there cowboy? Just cuz you can't afford a pair doesn't mean you need to hate on me for having a pair. Of course Monster products are brand-name/over-marketed/over-priced cuz everyone thinks they are too expensive. I actually was never interested in the Dre's until I had actually heard them. For songs with a lot of bass they are absolutely amazing. Way better than those Sennheisers that I also STILL have.

I wasn't hating on F_T pick up. I was just commenting that I have the same pair and loved them until I got my Beats By Dre headphones. So you can stop your trolling and GTFO.

here, here

wanna get a pair of Bose but they are so damn expensive.
i just rock with a $10 pair of Sony. I go thur buds to fast to spend $200 on a pair.
Maybe one day

[quote name='Freemason']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300490959815&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT - RDR

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300490944693&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT - Dead Space

I doubled checked for any hidden small print, notes of *game not included, etc. saw nothing, seller has a perfect rep, recent auctions, and buys and sells. I figure i'll add to the collection and file em, or flip em toward a pickup. Got em both shipped for $4.95 so $4.45 total each... not too shabby[/QUOTE]

was kinda worried about receiving crap, but both arrived today, RDR looks barely used and DLC in tact, slipcase, the works are mint. Dead Space is a GS case and no manual, but very much worth the $2

also picked up

:360: Assassins Creed
:360: Assassins Creed 2
:360: Assassins Creed Brotherhood LE (preorder)
:360: Forza Ultimate: Non-Resale Edition w/ Alan Wake Full Game Download
:360: Plants vs Zombies
:psp: Serenity
:psp: Starship Troopers
:psp: Ninja Scroll

Haven't posted in a bit, but I've gotten in recently:

:psp: God of War: Ghost of Sparta
:ps3: Enslaved
:360: 250 GB Xbox 360 w/ Kinect Bundle
:360: Dance Central
:360: Kinect Sports

Got Kinect because it'll get the GF to play video games, and should in turn give me more time to play games too!! :bouncy:

[quote name='lolwut?']Yeah bro, you tell him; we're all glad you took time off from never posting to totally rip him a new one.

dscn2236.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Unearthed started releasing Blus now? God, he better release the Guinea Pig collection on Blu Ray...

Yeah dude, stop trying to make yourself feel good about your "beast" purchase of those beats by dre. They sound good and are better than iBuds, but are nowhere near worth the price and my Senn's blow them things out the water.

[quote name='dan13l858']Since i've been a busy month i decided to bulk all my pickups in one picture.

1289642898.jpg
[/QUOTE]

How's Eyepet PSP? I was considering picking it up, but I can't really find any substantial impressions of it.

[quote name='lmz00']There's something strange about F_T criticizing someone else's purchase.[/QUOTE]

:applause:. Also have to ask you haven't been posting much. Run out of sealed consoles to buy? ;). And oh noes he called you an asshole. I sense a shitty diss video on YouTube coming. You betta watcha yo' back homie! :rofl:

@F_T
Also did you not read or is it that you cannot? I have both the Senn's and the Dre's. Loved the Senn's to death and I still have them and still use them when I am listening to tunes from time to time cuz they are comfortable as hell. Just that since I took the plunge and bought the Dre's I used them a bit less. They are still great but I just happened to find a better pair. The biggest problem I had with the Senn's was that all my iPods are in protective cases and the jack at the end of the Senns uses an adaptor and it doesn't plug into the headphone jack all the way. So I opted to just use the Senns on my computer rather than when I travel. I paid $170 for the Senn's (a little over a year ago) and got a deal on the Dre's for $200 back in Sept.

I was trying to compliment you on a fine choice of headphones. Sorry if it came off as me "showing off". :roll:.

And trust me compared to some of your purchases I have absolutely zero need to show off.

settle down, or I will turn this damn thread around, and we can all go to bed early!!

I picked up a 98% in my computers class and a reimbursement check for $567... so happy xmas bonus for just taking some higher learning courses lol

[quote name='Freemason']settle down, or I will turn this damn thread around, and we can all go to bed early!!

I picked up a 98% in my computers class and a reimbursement check for $567... so happy xmas bonus for just taking some higher learning courses lol[/QUOTE]

But mommy he started it first!!! :lol:

On topic though congrats on the bonus. Spend it well. :cool:

I haven't posted in one of these threads for a while!

Some recent stuff...

:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
:ps3: The Sly Collection
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Coming Tuesday!)
:ps3: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 (Garbage, already traded back in to Amazon)

someone got to some(probably really good) saturn games before i did today.

i know this because all that was left was croc and virtua fighter kids($1 a piece).

ugh.

if only i got out of bed at 530 like i should have.

>.<

but i did come away with a box of 21 N64 games that had a couple titles i needed(obviously ill sell or trade the rest, rest of which happens to have so decent $$$ titles).

this was at the flea market btw.

So today(for my collection):

Goemon's Great Adventure
Jet Force Gemini
Croc(saturn)
Virta Fighter Kids
Mario Advance 2

not too bad a day in novemeber considering i picked up earthbound yesterday!

(am i in the right thread to be posting this lol?)

My haul this month so far...

Vizio- 26 inch 720p HDTV
:ps3:- 160 GB PS3
:ps3:- Demon Souls
:ps3:- Metal Gear Solid 4
:ps3:- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate
:ps3:- Dead Rising 2
:ps3:- Saints Row 2
:ps3:- Red Faction Guerrilla
:ps3:- Gran Turismo 5 (Preorder that's paid off)
:pc:- Minecraft

[quote name='lolwut?']
dscn2257i.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Criterion Collection? Very nice. I need to get Seven Samurai at some point, and I didn't know they put that out. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for it.

Alright, dumping what I've gotten so far. (U/N states whether a game is used or new. Prices are pre-tax.)

:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops - $20 N
:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - $15 U
:360: Dead Space - $8 U
:360: Bully: Scholarship Edition - $6 U
:360: Blue Dragon - $6 U
:ps3: MAG - $12 U
:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes - $10 U
:pc: Dragon Age: Origins - $10 U
:pc: Chonicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena - $4 U
:pc: Call of Duty 1 - $3 U
:pc: Pure - $2 U
:ps2: dot.Hack//Quarantine - $25 U
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix Plus - $20 U
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga - $13 U
:gc: Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem - $8 U
PS1: Dance Dance Revolution - $3 U
PS1: The Italian Job - $1 U

Mostly good prices, I think. The only ones I'm unsure of are DA:O, SMT: DDS, COD:MW2, and the dot.Hack game. Prices seemed to vary wildly on those when I looked online, at least for DDS and DH//Q.

I wasn't sure if this was the "great deals" thread, as this is a craigslist but the only craigslist thread I see is about rediculous deals. Anyway I'm stoked that I just got this, everything was mint.

XBOX 360 ELITE 120 GB + MANY GAMES in outstanding condition - $100 (New Deal)
Date: 2010-11-15, 4:27PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I'm trying to sell an Xbox 360 Elite. In amazing condition. Not a single mark or dent. 120 gb harddrive. Included is XBox 360 universal remote, 4 headsets, original plugs, 4 cordless controller, HD composite cables, and wireless n adapter.

I'm also throwing in a few games: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Mass Effect 2, Battlefield: Bad Company, Red Dead Redemption, Halo 3, Splinter Cell: Conviction, and Gears of War 2.

just got bomberman 64 second attack off ebay for $20 plus ship($4)!!!!!

anyone know if goo gone damages game labels that have sticker residue on them?

[quote name='StripesOrBars']just got bomberman 64 second attack off ebay for $20 plus ship($4)!!!!!

anyone know if goo gone damages game labels that have sticker residue on them?[/QUOTE]

Amazing deal, bro. I've wanted that game for years.

Nier - Xbox 360, $16.04.

I just couldn't pass this one up, either. This and Fragile Dreams means I've spent $32 today... yikes.

picture.php

Dragon age ultimate edi
enslaved
borderlands GOTY
Kick ass blue ray
transformers war for cybertron
NIN Another version of truth blu ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back