The Official CAG November 2010 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gears24']How much was the PS2 and where?[/QUOTE]

I bought in on Amazon through there Warehouse Deals, I payed $75 for it. Since my ps3 60gb ps3 died on me I needed to get a ps2 to play my other games.

[quote name='skiizim']I bought in on Amazon through there Warehouse Deals, I payed $75 for it. Since my ps3 60gb ps3 died on me I needed to get a ps2 to play my other games.[/QUOTE]

you fuckin' rich bastard... i mean got damn son, seriously...

Some pretty good pickups this month

IMG_20101118_223239.jpg

Used my $20 halo reach credit and got Riddick and Enslaved for $15.

IMG_20101118_223351.jpg

$18 dollar FFXIII off of Gamefly, I've been wanting to play this, was afraid to play full price from podcast conversations I heard but Im 20 hours in and have loved it the whole time.

IMG_20101112_163324.jpg

Gonna build some new joysticks. Had a friend with access to a CNC machine cut these from scrap.

IMG_20101118_222508.jpg

Needed a tritip screwdriver to fix an old gameboy.. could find mine, so i bought a set that has 42 tips 23 of them are pretty hard to find. I don't think I will have trouble opening crap anymore. It even has the triangle bit that most happy meal toys use.

IMG_20101118_215821.jpg

Gameboy fixed, no more missing rows!!!

I got an HP Laptop to replace the one that was stolen and I got a Kinect with Kinect Adventures. (I still need to get a new Xbox... It's weird having this giant camera thing with nothing to play it on.)

Thrift store books FTW:
112000190800.jpg

All for one or two dollars each except Girl with the Dragon Tattoo which I bought new. Threw ME2, Borderlands and Halo in there so nobody pantses me and takes my lunch money.

Incidentally I freakin' hate the Firm cover with Tom Cruise on it. The day after I bought it they had 43 first editions.

mafia 2- $15
dragon age origin's- $10
black ops. trade 3 get it free
Paradise burn out-$12
kirby epic yarn- $20

all no tax which is huge in canada because its 13%

[quote name='Espo']

IMG_20101118_222508.jpg

Needed a tritip screwdriver to fix an old gameboy.. could find mine, so i bought a set that has 42 tips 23 of them are pretty hard to find. I don't think I will have trouble opening crap anymore. It even has the triangle bit that most happy meal toys use.[/QUOTE]

That's a nice set. Where would one go if they were looking to purchase a beast like that?

some stuff i got in the mail today from ckonze, sirplue, yourmomlikesme, and graff^:

the snes games all had dust covers(thank god) and i also got a 24 cart N64/SNES holder(official!).

My Singularity came, complete and mint! 12 bucks shipped.. nice. My two games from Gamefly, Nier and Fragile Dreams, came scratched to shit. fuck that. At least Alpha Protocol was mint, but of course that was a Blu Ray.

main.php

I wanted to pick up 2 sets of wii controllers for the holidays with all the family coming over and i found it was not much more to pick up a whole new system and sell off the games. So i figured it was my chance to buy the LE Mario Wii and sell off both games since i already have a wii and both games.

Alan Wake - Amazon - 29.99
GT5 Pre-Order - Best Buy - $5.00
FlingSmash - Best Buy - $44.99 (Had $5 RWZ)
Sony S470 Blu-Ray Player - Disney Movie Rewards - $59.99 (For registering 5 Select Disney Movies)
Red Wii - Best Buy - $199.99

Stopped by Kmart today and picked up a Red Wii, DKC: Returns, and six DVDs that were all supposed to be $3.

Unfortunately, one that's apparently the 1943 Batman series rang up $8, which I didn't catch until I was out of the store and driving away.

I'd add that to my post earlier, but I'll have to figure out what I bought ($3 DVDs being purchased blindly FTW!) before I do that.

I love Amazon.

iconbluraypng.png
Dollhouse: Season One - $13.99
iconbluraypng.png
Showgirls (15th Anniversary Sinsational Edition) - $7.99
iconbluraypng.png
She's Out of My League - $10

icondvdpng.png
Party Down: Season One - $12.49
icondvdpng.png
Party Down: Season Two - $12.49
icondvdpng.png
The Sarah Silverman Program: Season One - $6.18

So glad you posted that. Picked up Dollhouse and saw that the 3 LotR movies were only $8 each, so I got those as well.

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY - PS3, New - $18 shipped at Newegg.

Chu Chu Rocket - iPod touch, 99 cents.

Final Fantasy Tactics: WotL - PSP, New - $10 shipped at Newegg.

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC04609.jpg

Target Clearance
Bioshock 2 (picked up the last week of October)
UFC 2009
Resident Evil 5 Gold
Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron

Gamestop
Hot Pixel
The Con - Used
Juiced - Used

Goodwill
MTV Skateboarding
Yu-Gi-Oh!

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']That's a nice set. Where would one go if they were looking to purchase a beast like that?[/QUOTE]

Check Ebay, I got a barebones 16 bit set with screwdriver and case for under $4 shipped about a year ago. It's came in handy so many times.

Haunted House - Wii, $9.99 on WarehouseDeals.

2 copies of Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions - $10 for one, $9 for the other

4 copies of DBZ Raging Blast 2 on 360, sealed, for $10 each.

LOTR 6 disc Blu Ray Set - $11 shipped, new.

Tekken 6 - PS3, New - $11 at Amazon.

Everyone needs to order this now.

Dementium II - DS, New - $13 shipped.

perdition, I assume there was some kind of sale/clearance on those? Regardless, if you'd be willing to let one of the shirts go (no card, just the shirt), shoot me a message with how much you'd be looking for.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']don't refrain. around here we put hoes on blast[/QUOTE]

This doesn't even make sense!!! Just get out!

:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns
:wii: Epic Mickey
:pc: Call of Duty: Black Ops
:pc: Age of Empires III: Complete
:360: Bayonetta
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Bought too much this month. I had my backlog down to about 170 games, now it's back up to around 195 after October and November. I can't keep up with it all between work and school...

Picked up:

:wii:Monster Hunter Tri w/ CC - $30 from amazon

:gc:Vexx
:gc:Agent Under Fire
:gcEvolution Worlds - $10 for these 3 from Gamestop

:wii:Spyborgs
:wii:Elebits
:wii:Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
:wii:Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars
:wii:Trauma Center: New Blood - $30 for these 5 from gohastings

:wii:Donkey Kong Country - $50 from Kmart, used a $20 coupon, and recieved 2 $10 coupons.

I'll also pick up Epic Mickey with a $10 coupon and a $15 coupon I bought for $5, which then comes with a $20 coupon, then I'm done buying games for the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back