The OFFICIAL Cash.Free4Every1 CONGA! Join! Newly Active! ***NO CC Required

gvntofly1021

CAGiversary!
This is the new official Cash.Free4Every1 CONGA. At the request of Foladar, the other two conga’s have been merged appropriately and all members of those respective congas have been combined in the most fair manner possible.

alright, lets get this all organized… what I did is combine the two threads, added HighlightShow and his pendings, and rotated up those who were listed next in the original conga. I updated numbers from info i could find in both threads, but thats it. let me know if anything is incorrect.

I would prefer to hear from those of you from the old thread to be sure you are even still active… i see at least 2 of the current top three have been active recently, but beyond that....

UPDATE: i have placed got game? on the inactive list until i hear from him, and updated redfusion with his account issues he mentioned in the other thread. pm me with further info if/when you are ready to go.
Filled third "Top 3" spot that was vacated by got game? with next person in line.

This is how it works:

This conga is best described as a Group Conga Circle.

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 3 referral links.
2. POST in THIS thread:
A. Name of person signed up under
B. Your email used when signing up
C. The offer your completed
D. Your referral link
3. The top 3 people will stay on top for one week or until they receive enough referrals to get their free gift.
4. Each week, the conga will rotate. (Last week's top 3 will go to the bottom and the next three will now be on top)
the weekly rotation will happen every monday at 2 eastern.

the education advancement offer is usually a good one, when it is available. i did three different offers, and that one was the only one to go green for me...

THIS CONGA IS FOR 3 Refs Only..

atmuh(0/3)
cdubb998 (0/3)
johnctenta (0/3)

ALSO, BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GO GREEN....

Next in Line:

gvntofly1021 (0/3)
mrblinG22 (0/3)
weaselx3
(0/3)

greatest (2/3)
rampageric77 (0/3)

HighlightShow (1/3)
PENDING:
bubbaducky - johnctenta

These have been pending for a long time now, likely denied or inactive:

Manatee (0/3) highlightshow
DragonShadow (O/3) highlightshow

salim (0/3)
need to know who you signed up under

Ricardo Peña (0/3) atmuh
stormeagle78 (0/3) greatest
tea sea pea(0/3)atmuh

On Hold/Account Problem
RedFusion (0/3) highlightshow

Appears to be inactive on CAG
got game?(0/3) I need a pm from you to verify you are still active on this forum, to be returned to the conga.

Complete:
achokshi (3/3)
MetallicaRocka(3/3)

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm... what do you mean by not letting you sign up?

is the problem on the free4every1 site? or is there something wrong on the offer site?

did you try the education advancement offer? i had success with that one and i know other people have as well.

atmuh, did you go green?

if so, pm me, and i'll put you right on the list...

that'll finish off metallicarocka... congrats man...

HighlightShow, have any of your pendings gone green yet?

still waiting on verification from atmuh for his signup under MetallicaRocka

[quote name='gvntofly1021']HighlightShow, have any of your pendings gone green yet?

still waiting on verification from atmuh for his signup under MetallicaRocka[/quote]
Nope. 3 on hold, and 1 has no credit yet.

Guys, take me off. I had signed up, but I didn't know that you can't have a diferrent email accross the network. Now my account, and anymore accounts I make on the network, are permanently on hold.

conga rotated. congrats to metallica for finishing 3 refs!

sorry it's a few hours late... too busy barbequeing, and forgot...

conga rotated..

sorry guys, really...

in the midst of the release of "you know what" for the 360, i got distracted and forgot to rotate the conga...

i'll try not to let it happen again...

new conga rotation time is wednesday's at 4 eastern.

conga updated and rotated.. let me know when you go green tea sea pea...

a day late again with the rotation... sorry guys... i'll get this perfected... don't want to keep giving excuses, but i spent the day in a hospital with my sister-in-law yesterday..

bread's done
Back