The OFFICIAL Cash.Free4Every1 CONGA! Join! Newly Active! ***NO CC Required

*info removed*

I would like to continue. No offer completed yet because I just completed one and its pending. I give it about 24-48 hrs. Its for a free wii(15 ref)

EDIT: Unfortunately, I had signed up under someone else(who is not on this forum). I JUST looked at the rules on the first post.

*info removed*

yeah, sorry man, for this thing to work at all, to get in to the conga, you have to help out someone already in it...

so please remove your info, and good luck with any other conga's you try...

Since I never received credit towards that account anyway, you think I could enter this conga if I ignore that account and make a new one signed up under your referral link and complete another offer?

would have to check the rules for that site, i don't know how they handle it... i know the TRAINN sites allow you to to cancel an account and make a new one under a different referrer, if you didn't complete an offer...

even though you didnt get credit, you did complete an offer.... i'll check it out today when i get a minute or two..

Well, I asked the guy on Youtube and he said it takes about 72 hrs and its been just about that and no credit. Maybe contacting them would work or trying another offer.

yeah, put in a ticket with them, and also ask them about starting a new account under a new referrer.

i checked the site, and it says something about recompleting the site, but nothing about following a new referral link, which is what you want to do here.

also, bump, conga rotated. happy new year everyone, maybe we'll all get lucky and finish this thing this year...

bread's done
Back