The official CheapAssGamer.com Halo 2v2 tournament coverage and discussion topic.

rabbitt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
After each match, send me an invite, I'll set up the next match, check the game on Bungie, and update the topic.

Postponed- Ledhed is dead and Arikado vs craven fiend and Shayde52

Discuss freely.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Murc and Olrox all the way.

Murc actually said he would play as long as the game's on a weekend.[/QUOTE]

And Olrox won't play unless his teammate it Crymson Echo.

[quote name='sj41']Sorry about my mic problem. I'm glad we were able to play our's tonight, though and we had some good games.

Links to our games:
Tie- www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=stats&gameid=325485880&player=STICKY%20WAFFLES
Win for us- www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=325501698&player=STICKY%20WAFFLES
Win for us- www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=325507606&player=STICKY%20WAFFLES[/QUOTE]

Guess what you've won yourself, except in the case of a huge upset, a one way ticket to Ledhed and Arikado. Lets hope you don't end up having to match up against them in a slayer gametype, especially rifles. Good luck though.

This tourney is double elimination still, right?

So when you guys available for the match this week?
I'm good this weekend after around 8 or 9 and I've got Mon-Thur off during the week.

[quote name='Shayde']So when you guys available for the match this week?
I'm good this weekend after around 8 or 9 and I've got Mon-Thur off during the week.[/QUOTE]

I'm at work 'til about 10 tonite, and can play after that. And I can play pretty much anytime after 4 tomorrow, and I should have all of Sunday off as well. I'll try to get in contact with 'Kado and see when he can play.

[quote name='zewone']Me and Trak played our games against ryan and crispy. We won. Good games guys.[/QUOTE]

yea, good games z and trak...me and ryan werent feeling it that night, but i still believe that you two would have won even if we were on our game...good luck to you guys, you guys can definitely pull it off ( i know i dont have to even tell you guys taht ;))

[quote name='craven_fiend']Guess what you've won yourself, except in the case of a huge upset, a one way ticket to Ledhed and Arikado.[/QUOTE]We can't just play you and Shayde?:cry:

[quote name='rabbitt']Has anyone been talking with their opponents to schedule a play time??[/QUOTE]
Nope, can't get into contact with them. *Cough* Tittay *Cough*

[quote name='Crymson']Nope, can't get into contact with them. *Cough* Tittay *Cough*[/QUOTE]
I'll see if I can get ahold of him.

[quote name='Ledhed']I'm at work 'til about 10 tonite, and can play after that. And I can play pretty much anytime after 4 tomorrow, and I should have all of Sunday off as well. I'll try to get in contact with 'Kado and see when he can play.[/QUOTE]

Hows tonight for you guys?
I'll be off work around 6 - 7 and I usually see craven online most Sunday nights.

[quote name='Shayde']Hows tonight for you guys?
I'll be off work around 6 - 7 and I usually see craven online most Sunday nights.[/QUOTE]

Just as long as we're done no later than 9 CT, got stuff to do before work.

[quote name='LiquidNight']I havent even seen rad online for months, so I have no idea when we could play against crymson and olrox...[/QUOTE]I know you play mostly on the weekends, and I'm usually at my girlfriend's house on the weekends. She's on dial-up, which puts a real strain on our relationship and hampers any online activities or gaming I might have wanted to do.

Okay, from what it looks like, it's going to be too much of a hassle for me to enter the tournament because of my inability to join games with several of the members. So sorry, but please withdraw me. Thanks.

[quote name='Drummy404']Okay, from what it looks like, it's going to be too much of a hassle for me to enter the tournament because of my inability to join games with several of the members. So sorry, but please withdraw me. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
If Tittay is out then we'll have to wait for the winner of the ugamer vs taejoo match.

[quote name='radjago']I know you play mostly on the weekends, and I'm usually at my girlfriend's house on the weekends. She's on dial-up, which puts a real strain on our relationship and hampers any online activities or gaming I might have wanted to do.[/QUOTE]me and rad may have to drop because there's no way I can get on anytime other than the weekends...

[quote name='LiquidNight']me and rad may have to drop because there's no way I can get on anytime other than the weekends...[/QUOTE]

Hows about you and Taejoo join up, that way you both can still play in the tourney.

And damnit Fez, go to bed or play a game.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Hows about you and Taejoo join up, that way you both can still play in the tourney.

And damnit Fez, go to bed or play a game.[/QUOTE]If you guys want to trade up partners to get someone who can play when you play, that's cool. That's something I didn't really consider much when choosing a partner.

Ugamerx and myself are free to play tonight at 12 midnight est. I dont have your IM names anymore so hit me up whenever at pimpinc333. Game time tonight.

I say we throw this out and redo the tourney in a much more organized fashion, or possibly over winter/thanksgiving breaks for students

[quote name='LiquidNight']I say we throw this out and redo the tourney in a much more organized fashion, or possibly over winter/thanksgiving breaks for students[/QUOTE]

Jimmie already has plans for a tournament in mind, so that's definitely a possibility.

[quote name='swetooth9']yea, it's not workin out...just end it...we'll make another later[/QUOTE]Me and Fez beat rabbit. The tourney's working out perfectly.

[quote name='sj41']Me and Fez beat rabbit. The tourney's working out perfectly.[/QUOTE]

It's not about that... The outcome of the match would not have influenced my decision about closing the tournament.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']It does seem very messy, you might as well axe it. Though it was satisfying beating you fools 2-0.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I guess even though we lose our win, us beating you is good enough. So go ahead and back out of the tournament. I declare me and Fez the winners.

[quote name='sj41']Yeah, I guess even though we lose our win, us beating you is good enough. So go ahead and back out of the tournament. I declare me and Fez the winners.[/QUOTE]
If you want to play another match Olrox and I will take you on.

[quote name='Crymson']If you want to play another match Olrox and I will take you on.[/QUOTE]Nah, we'll be fine.

[quote name='swetooth9']havent played with you guys (bat & taej) that much lately, but i'm pretty impressed :applause:[/QUOTE]me too, I didnt expect the games to be so close,
good job you guys

bread's done
Back