The Official Craigslist Finds Thread Vol. 2

$150 in final value fees on $500 sold? That seems a bit excessive to me. I'd say more like $70 ish, after eBay / paypal.

And I don't know, I added up everything quick in my head going by average/more low end price, and I'm coming up with more around 650-700 on that lot. There's a lot of nice stuff there. Thats also if those boxed games are complete though. If it were me, I'd start at maybe like 300, and go no more than 400.
I didn't add it up, I went with the $500 quoted.... 14% in Ebay/PPal fees? lol I wish

the biggest issue I have with the amount the seller is seeking is -

Seller is seeking online, INDIVIDUAL pricing on a bulk sell of many games, not a handful...

Buyer is expected to drive to seller's home, take it all and pay cash...

Online it would be many listings for the seller, packing, shipping, paying fees, and the risk each transaction goes smooth..

for the seller to NOT have to go through all these steps... priceless...!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad for $30. I think I lost my original copy of FE Awakening so it's nice to have it again.

vP3Ucgd.jpg

Picked this lot up last night for $275.00. Added 25 new titles to my collection, and have 95 doubles for collection upgrades and trade bait. Not shown: NES system with controllers and Power Pad. 

First pic is new additions and upgrades to my collection

And here are the doubles:

Here's the complete list of games, for those who are curious:

Anticipation

Arch Rivals

Battletoads

Battle Toads & Double Dragon

Blaster Master

Bad Dudes

Bad Street Brawler

Bart VS the Space Mutants

Bases Loaded 2

Big Nose

Bionic Commando

Blades of Steel

Burger Time

California Games

Cobra Triangle

Code Name: Viper

Captin Comic

Castlevania

Castlevania 2: Simons Quest

Castlevania 3:Dracula's Curse

Dann Sullivan's Indy Heat

Dirty Harry 

Disney Adventures in the Magic Kingdom

Donkey Kong Classics

Double Dribble

Double Dragon

Double Dragon 2

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Dynowarz

Dr. Mario 

Dragon Warrior

Fighting Golf

Fisher Price Perfect Fit

Flight of the Intruder

Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino & Hoppy

Galactic Crusader

Gauntlet (Tengen)

G.I. Joe: American Hero 

Ghosts & Goblins

Golf 

Guerrilla War

Harlem Globtrotters

Hogan's Alley

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Iron Sword

Iron Tank

Jackal

Jaws

John Elway's Quarterback

Journey to Silius

Joust

Karate Champ

Kid Niki

Kirby's Adventure

Knight Rider

Legendary Wings 

Little Nemo Dream Master 

Lolo

Mad Max 

Mega Man 3 

Michael Andretti’s World Cup

Mike Tyson's Punch Out

Mission Impossible

MLB Baseball 

Mystery Quest

Narc 

Nes Open 

Ninja Gaiden

Ninja Gaiden 2

Paperboy

P.O.W.  

Rad Racer

R.B.I Baseball (tengen)

R.B.I. Baseball 2

Rambo 

Rampage

Renegade

Ring King 

Robin Hood Prince of Thieves 

Robo Warrior 

Rocket Ranger

Section Z

Shadow of the Ninja

Shinobi ( Tengen )

Silent Service

Skate or Die

Smash T.V. 

Snoopy's Silly Sports 

Spy Hunter

Solstice

Star Tropics

Star Voyager

Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario 2 

Super Mario 3

Super Spike V-ball

Super Team Games

Swords & Serpents 

Mario/Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet 

T&C Surf Design

Target Renegade

Tecmo Baseball 

Terminator 2

Tetris

The Goonies 2

The Legend of Kage 

The Three Stooges 

Twin Eagle

Willow 

Winter Games

Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Wizards & Warriors

World Class Track Meet

World Cup

Wrecking Crew

Xexyz

Zelda ( grey cart) 

Power Pad

Nice score today. Playstation Vita with 4GB memory and LBP Vita for $70.

Kind of funny I just sold my Vita with LBP 3 weeks ago on CL, but this person was different.

Unfortunately I'm probably gonna sell this for a profit since I'm saving up for some RAM for my Macbook. I didn't use my first Vita enough that it was worth keeping.

XcHC0mw.jpg

These came from two different lots I picked up. The lots were from two different towns, and both items were thrown in for free. The thirty year old Hires Root Beer stickers make for an odd coincidence. 

12697817303_64eba632b1.jpg

I wouldn't go over $100 actually. Some people here may say $30, but that's cause they keep finding this stuff in yard sales.
I would say that is a bit overpriced. most of those games are fairly common, the exception being gargoyles and Rolling Thunder 3.

I agree, not over $100.
That's what i was guessing, so I send him a text offer of $90. (on the 23rd after the first response to my post.)

His response: 'wtf thats an insult!! u obv dont know a thing. dont waste my time' (exactly how he sent it to me lol)

Anyway later today (25th) he actually text'd me back saying he'd do $100 and no lower. At this point I was kinda :nottalking: on it so I'll think i over tonight.

That's what i was guessing, so I send him a text offer of $90. (on the 23rd after the first response to my post.)

His response: 'wtf thats an insult!! u obv dont know a thing. dont waste my time' (exactly how he sent it to me lol)

Anyway later today (25th) he actually text'd me back saying he'd do $100 and no lower. At this point I was kinda :nottalking: on it so I'll think i over tonight.
FWIW it prices out on VGPC as worth $257

Last week i got a vita to flip for 80, with madden 13.

Madden 13 sold for 39 after fees(i have no idea why)

So in the end vita for about 40 bucks.

I then traded that same vita today plus 60 for a

Resident evil elite xbox comepelte in box,and 28 games!!!

Grand Theft Auto V and IV
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3 and 2, 
- Forza Horizon and Forza 4
- Test Drive Unlimited 2
- NBA 2k13 2k12 2k11
- Dark Souls
- Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgement
- Madden 25, 13, 12, 11
- Defiance
- Resident Evil 6
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
- Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo Reach
- Red Dead Redemption

lots of new titles amazing should be a great flip..

Pending a pick up from craigslist tomorrow after noon for a complete Pokemon Soul Silver with Case, box, pokewalker, listed for $20 but I offered $25 to nab it up before someone else cut a deal./

Nice been looking for a copy of blur for a while now, seems to have gone up in price, guess it's kind of rare now
Yeah, picked them up today. Ghosts is in great shape and Blur is wrapped. I'll probably keep it that way.

Picked up a GameCube, all hookups, controller, memory card and 40 games for $50.

Complete games:

Monster House

Spy Hunter

Spider man 2

Ultimate Spider Man

Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets

BeyBlade VForce

Rayman Arena

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom

Luigi's Mansion

Spyro Enter the Dragon

Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2

Donkey Konga 2 (has Donkey Kong Junglebeats disc instead)

Star Wars Rogue Leader

Resident Evil Zero

Nicktoons Unite

Shrek Smash N' Crash

Case w/ no artwork:

MarioKart Double Dash (manual)

Hulk

Frogger Beyond

Scooby Doo Night of 100 Frights

Disc only:

Mortal Kombat Deception

Super Smashbros. Melee X2

Scooby Doo Unmasked

Goldeneye Rogue Agent (both discs)

Simpsons Road Rage

Medal of Honor Frontline

Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut

Mario Kart Double Dash

The Incredibles

Eighteen Wheeler

Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfects

Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban

Sonic Heros

Mario Power Tennis

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

Super Mario Sunshine

Spyro Enter the Dragon

Need for Speed Underground 2

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

Mario Party 6

The ad had been posted an hour earlier so I figured I had missed out but one of the digits were missing from the phone number.  I emailed them and got a reply 15 minutes later.  I told them I would take it for asking price since I wasn't sure if others had contacted them.  This stuff rarely shows up around here anymore so I wasn't going to haggle on what was already a good deal.  Once there they mentioned that they used to have the "original Zeldas" but one of the neighbors had borrowed it and never returned it.

Unfortunately they were heavy smokers and everything stinks pretty bad.  I'm only going to keep a few items and the rest is probably going to be traded/sold pretty quickly so I don't have to smell it.

I picked-up a xbox one with box, controller, kinect, cords, and Madden 25, today for $410. Now I just need to find a cheap controller and some games.
I keep seeing deals like this for both PS4 and X1. I was scared thinking they were a scam or attempt to rob (someone died in the city 10 minutes from me trying to buy a PS4). Glad to hear a positive story to legitimize them.

Wow, some kid is really going to miss his 3DS after today!  There was an ad posted for a 3DS for $40 and the ad stated

that it powered up and the wifi worked, it just wouldn't play games.  I checked later and they had lowered the price to $25.

We did a little research at work and figured if the game slot/drive was bad, I could get one for $12 and my coworker

would handle the disassembly and soldering. 

I countered with $10 mentioning what it would cost me to fix it and get a charging cord (which wasn't included).  They countered

at $15.  I told them I would take it for $15 if it still had some charge left and I could see that it worked.  Their reply was

"OK, $10".  I was more than happy to set up a time to meet and picked it up.

I got back in my car to look at it and the screens were dirty, but not scratched up and the stylus was still in the slot.  I hit

the power button and it fired up!  Nothing great gamewise on it, but it was working.  When I got home, I grabbed a 

game and threw it in.  Unbelievably, it worked without hesitation. 

All I need a charger and I have a perfectly working 3DS for $10!!!  She looked pretty ragged so she may have been

looking for a quick buck, but I really don't care now.

I'm a little overrun with vintage gaming pickups, but here are some highlights from my post Christmas finds. 

Part of a huge lot that included about 250 cartridges and a bunch of systems, including my first Sega Saturn. Box is in great shape, and everything was included. Was considering putting it up for sale, but will likely end up in my man cave. 

My first Turbo Graphix 16. Part of a five console lot that also included approximately fifty games, and a bunch of instructions/accessories. 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75600394@N07/13160203314/

Games included with the Turbo Graphix. Highlight was Splatterhouse

More photos to come - this is all I had time to post for now. I should just take a photo of the basement - it would make life a lot easier. 

CIMG1961.jpg

Alright here is the craigslist deal I got to complete yesterday. Now this has to be the first deal I've had done through craigslist in over a year, usually by the time I contact the person, it's already gone.

Nintendo Wii with 2 wiimotes(and protective skins), 1 nunchuck and 10 games:
Wii Sports
Link's Crossbow Training...
Rapala Tournament Fishing
Table Tennis
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08
Game Party
Super Mario Galaxy(Again!)
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
and the game I wanted out of this deal:
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

Now the guy originally wanted 125 for the bundle, I asked if he would seperate as I only wanted Fire Emblem and if cheap enough Zelda, Mario and Resident Evil. Guy said he wouldn't, so I offered 80, we eventually settled on $100. Only thing I'm probably going to keep is Fire Emblem, rest will recoup most if not all of my cost

Had my first C-list pick up probably since the fall.

SNES w/ Biker Mice, Doom, MK3, Star Fox, NBA Jam, DKC, and a few others

N64 (yellow and red controllers) w/ Goldeneye, South Park, Shdows of the Empire, and a few more games

NES cleaning cart

Not like out of this world, but I paid $70 and it was delivered to me which is always nice. I think Biker Mice is the only game I don't have, so I will throw that into the collection.

Well this is interesting. I bought a 3rd gen iPad for $110. It's was cheap because there was a small crack in the bottom left corner. It works fine though and crack is hardly noticeable! BUT I noticed later on there is an engraving on the back that mentions the name of a University in my area, and I know they let students RENT iPads. I went on their website but it only said iPad 2 and were also taking orders for the new iPad. I kind of doubt it was stolen because the guy told me it was his girlfriends( he was selling it for her ) and he knew Apple ID and password for it. Also if it was stolen wouldn't the school have called Apple to deactivate it?

4ydJTHO.jpg

Well this is interesting. I bought a 3rd gen iPad for $110. It's was cheap because there was a small crack in the bottom left corner. It works fine though and crack is hardly noticeable! BUT I noticed later on there is an engraving on the back that mentions the name of a University in my area, and I know they let students RENT iPads. I went on their website but it only said iPad 2 and were also taking orders for the new iPad. I kind of doubt it was stolen because the guy told me it was his girlfriends( he was selling it for her ) and he knew Apple ID and password for it. Also if it was stolen wouldn't the school have called Apple to deactivate it?

4ydJTHO.jpg
i would think the school would do that. how weird. can you like format it back to factory standards?

i think they do that as a "theft deterrent"

my sister was doing cyber school and then decided to go back to regular school and they never took her laptop back and 2 years later she still uses it

i didnt get it because i didnt call until after work but someone got a complete mint virtual boy in one of those blockbuster cases and 3 games for $100.... i was extremely jealous

So I know very little about GI Joes...and I can see some Star Wars stuff and a Ninja Turtles Pizza Thrower...any thoughts as to value here?:

00606_ghIDIRcWWHc_600x450.jpg
00T0T_gWSYWVi8p56_600x450.jpg

So I know very little about GI Joes...and I can see some Star Wars stuff and a Ninja Turtles Pizza Thrower...any thoughts as to value here?:
Really depends on what you have in there and what you paid. GI Joe vehicles have some decent value. I mostly deal with Turtles, He-Man and then more recent stuff (Resident Evil figures, Warcraft, etc etc).

A big part will be the condition, accessories, cleanliness, and how the decals looks. It might be difficult to tell what accessories go with what, but usually looking at completed eBay auctions will let you know.

Honestly vehicles are more of a pain in the butt than figures. Big boxes, lots of bubble wrap, high shippin costs. For that reason alone I have about two totes of GI Joe vehicles I need to sorth through, along with Cobra Terror Drome and Castle Greyskull. I've been putting it off for months.

How much did you pay by the way?

I didn't buy them yet. That's why I was trying to figure out value since most of it looks like GI Joe and Star Wars...not my strongest knowledge areas for toys.

They are mixed eras of toys. The 2 stars wars things look to be from the galactic heroes line. I wouldn't spend too much on them. I'm willing to bet most of them are missing the majority of their accessories.

They are mixed eras of toys. The 2 stars wars things look to be from the galactic heroes line. I wouldn't spend too much on them. I'm willing to bet most of them are missing the majority of their accessories.
The Y-wing looks like the one I had when I was a kid, not sure what the difference is between the original and the galactic heroes.

The eight spars, two ports and the two piece torpedo are the parts you are hoping came with it.

bread's done
Back