The Official Craigslist Finds Thread!

missed out on the SNES it was gone he's also selling this

GAMEBOY ADVANCE SP, WITH ADAPTER, 8 GAMES, REDUCED PRICE - $80

Gameboy Advance SP, works like new, comes with wireless adapter, E Reader, 4 Player Link Cable, 8 Games, and charger cable. The 8 games are: Mario Luigi Superstar saga, Metroid Zero mission, Spyro Attack of the Rhynoes, Crash Bandicoot, Fire emblem, Marble madness, Desert Strike Advance, Pac-man Collection. Selling all for $80.00 or best offer, so dont be afraid to make me an offer for all.

[email protected]

Any value in the e-reader? I was going to offer him $50

*ahem*

Sega Dreamcast with two controllers, one white, one black.
Two VMUs.
Three games, all complete: F355 Challenge, Sonic Adventure, and..

*drumroll*

Marvel Vs Capcom 2.

Total: $20.

[quote name='jaysapathy']*ahem*

Sega Dreamcast with two controllers, one white, one black.
Two VMUs.
Three games, all complete: F355 Challenge, Sonic Adventure, and..

*drumroll*

Marvel Vs Capcom 2.

Total: $20.[/quote]

Now that's a deal. Only Dreamcasts that turn up on the Raleigh,NC craigslist come with burned games. It's so bad that I rarely even look at DC listings as 4 out of 5 have burned games included.

dsc04948ch1.jpg

Happened to check craigslist today 10 minutes after this was posted.

NES Console w/ 2 Controllers, Zapper, 2 RF Adapters, 1 RCA Cable, 1 AC Adapter
Back To The Future
Blaster Master
Dr. Mario
Joust
Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf
Metroid
Milon's Secret Castle
Monopoly
Othello
The Simpsons: Bart vs. The Space Mutants
Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt
Tetris
Twin Cobra
Yoshi

2 N64 Consoles, each w/ Expansion Pack, All Hookups, 3 Controllers, Memory Card, and Transfer Pak
Army Men Sarge's Heroes
Diddy Kong Racing
Duke Nukem: Zero Hour
F1 World Grand Prix
Mario Kart 64
Mickey's Speedway USA
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Namco Museum 64
NFL Quarterback Club 98
Super Mario 64
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
V-Rally '99
Vigilante 8
Wave Race 64 (x2)
Wheel of Fortune

Black Nintendo GameCube w/ All Hookups
Tony Hawk's Underground 2

Mega Man X (SNES)
Turn and Burn: No Fly Zone (SNES)

Total: $35

Scored a complete non-GH Spider-Man for Playstation for $2 from a lady that's selling their son's games since he's in college atm(I bet he'll be pissed when he comes back home).

She's supposed to email me back today. Since she's also selling complete copies of a GH Metal Gear Solid and Command & Conquer: Red Alert for $2 each too. But couldn't find the case & manuals when I stopped by to buy Spider-Man.

*Edit- she finally emailed me back. Apparently someone else already bought MGS and she couldn't find the manual to Red Alert. But managed to get complete copies of Spyro: Year of the Dragon and Command & Conquer along with the copy of Command & Conquer: Red Alert w/o a manual for a total of $6.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='theGrue']Total: $35[/quote]
Geez... you'd think even someone who didn't know anything about games would assume that all that stuff together was worth more than $35. How does someone come up with a price like that?

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Geez... you'd think even someone who didn't know anything about games would assume that all that stuff together was worth more than $35. How does someone come up with a price like that?[/quote]
Beats me. It was a teenager who lived in a small town 40 minutes away, probably just thought that no one would want any of it. I didn't exactly ask.

Saw this lot of accessories for $40:

1 working Sega Game Gear
1 Sega Menacer Gun W/ Sensor. No Game
1 N64 Transfer Pack
2 N64 Memory Cards
1 Sega Dreamcast Memory Card
1 PS1 Memory Card
32X Power Plug w/ Metal Brackets. No 32X
2 Texas Instruments Computer Controllers. TI-99
1 Gameboy Advance E-Reader. No Gameboy Advance.
3 2nd Generation Sega Genesis Systems. No Wires.
1 3rd Generation Sega Genesis System. No Wires.
1 Original Sega Genesis Controller.
3 Original PS1 Systems. No Wires. One Spray Painted Blue, but works. (Don't Ask)
2 PS2 Internet Attachments. No Disks.
1 Super NES Controller.
1 Original NES Zapper. Orange.
1 Atari Jaguar Controller.
1 Star Raiders Controller for the Atari 2600.
3 PS1 Controllers. 1 Spiderman, 1 Regular, 1 3rd Party.
1 Madcatz PS2 4 Player Multitap.
2 Sega Master System Controllers
1 Gamecube Internet Adapter.
1 Non Working Radio Shack Pong System. 1970's.
1 Gamecube / Gameboy Advance Connector Wire.
1 Original XBOX A/V Wire.
1 PS1 Game Holder Box. Holds a bucnch of PS1 games, or even plain old CD's.

Hmm, might get it for the PS2 network adapters alone to resell. Don't Sega Genesis 3 consoles go for a bit as well? I have extra Genesis a/c and RF wires, actually (though I have a functioning Genesis 1 w/sega cd and master system adapter, tower o' sega! haha). Hmm. Any idea if other things in the lot have value?

I posted a wanted ad on my craigslist area for games and systems, and so far all i got was some dude who has an nes with mike tysons punch out and controllers for 20 bucks, and then 78 atari 2600 games for 30 bucks.

Weird, i usually see people trying to unload shit loads of stuff around here but theres nobody around now.

Guess i gotta start hitting up the flea markets and thrift stores again.

bought...brand new ds lite pink sealed with two brand new games 100. Goes for 200 on ebay, since its a rare color.

bought....og xbox with 2 controllers, dvd remote, halo 2, working condition, looks mint. 10 bucks delivered to me... ok 12.50, i paid 2.50 extra cause i felt guilty. lol.

then gamecube with 8 games, re zero, sunshine, mario art, mario party, shovelware...2 memory cards, 5 controllers, case for the games for 40 dollars.

then... gameboy sp with 5 pokemon games for 40.

all these are gonna be flipped on the fleabay.

Here we go

NINTENDO GAMECUBE WITH 7 GAMES... - $80

Reply to:
Date: 2009-02-10, 1:24PM PST

VERY NICE NINTENDO GAMECUBE WITH 7 GAMES:

METROID-prime
ZELDA-twilight princess
RESIDENT EVIL 4
OUTDOOR ADVENTURES
A RACING REVOLUTION
MEGAMAN-X
PAC-MAN

vERY NICE CONDITION. PLEASE EMAIL FOR BEST OFFER. VERY NICE AND CHEAP YOU WONT FIND IT SO CHEAP. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE PICS.I WILL POST THEM ON SOON.THANK YOu

Im emailed her about Zelda and Megaman she said $5 each disc only, not the greatest but they are at least flippable on ebay/goozex.

Update she has the case and manual for Zelda twilight princess and she wants $10, still a good deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
i talked a guy down for a huge ps1 lot with a system and a stack of games including all the crash bandicoots for 20 bucks, asked him for his address and never heard from him again.

just my luck

I got all of this for $70. I can sell the Network Adapter and Fatal Frame 3 to make my money back and then some so I'm happy!

DSCF0716.jpg

Xenosage 1-3
Darkcloud
Kingdom Hearts
Start-up Disc for a Network Adapter

DSCF0720.jpg

MGS disc 2
MGS disc 1
MGS - VR Missions
.Hack- Infection Pt. 1
Legacy of Kain - Soul Reaver
Xenosaga Ep.1 LE movie dvd
PS2 Network Adapter in the middle

DSCF0719.jpg

Radiata Stories
Legacy of Kain - Defiance
Legaia 2
Dark Cloud 2
Fatal Frame 3- The Tormented
.hack//Liminality DVD

[quote name='punkmaggit']Found this one today:

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ele/1029767092.html

Dreamcast + 12 games for $30. What do you say, should I go for it?[/quote]

I would. I'm not sure about the resale value but a few of em go for a decent amount (at least according to used game stores near me.) Rippin' Riders is usally 14.99 around here.

Try to knock it down a bit but if not, it's still decent in my eyes.

If you're buying it for yourself, yes. If it's for resale, I don't think you'll get much more than 40 or 50 for it all. Too many sports games and commons (albeit good sports games and commons, for the most part). But seriously, if you're buying it for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

While I haven't found anything seriously of note on Craigslist as of late, around the beginning of last year I found a kid selling his PS2 and about 20 games. I examined the games in the picture and while nothing stuck out at first, I then noticed that he had a DELUXE edition copy of Digital Devil Saga. (Back when it was still out of print and near-impossible to find.)
I e-mailed him asking if he'd sell it separately and immediately said he'd part with it for $15. I met him in a town about 20 minutes away and boom, the deal was done. Nearly flawless condition, too.

I'll have to agree with others, great price for keeps, not necessarily for reslling though. You could probably make $60, which I suppose isn't bad since it's double the price you paid, but that's only if you get lucky. They are all relatively good games, but the only one that fetches a decent price is RE3, which can go for $15-20 from my experiences.

I only wish I could find myself a nice Dreamcast deal like that. I started longing to play the Dreamcast again when the controller that I sold along with my old dreamcast in an ebay auction over a year ago came back to me as "undeliverable" a week or two back.

i might snatc a sega genesis with a bunch of games for 30 if the guy gets back to me

also got an offer for an nes, snes, and a bunch of controllers decent games and other stuff for 100 which i might take since the nes is a top loader and my old one has the blinking problems

Here's one I going to bite on
http://kpr.craigslist.org/ele/1031354443.html

80 G IPOD 100$ obo - $100

selling my ipod need cash now make me an reasonable offer and i will consider it! will deliver in the tri-city area
call or email

So if its an 80 gb video I'll offer him 80ish if its banged up to hell or just an 80 gb ipod ill give him $60. That sound fair?

nevermind the nes/snes deal, the guy agreed to 80 and then he says that he wants 150 just because all his zelda carta are the "gold ones". F that.

Theres never anything worth getting over here

I don't see many game-related Craigslist posts in my area, but I finally got a nice score today. For $75 I got:
segalot1.jpg

segalot2.jpg

segalot3.jpg

3 Model 1 Genesis
4 Model 2 Genesis
2 Model 1 Sega CDs
2 Model 2 Sega CDs
A big box of controllers, probably 15 or so

Genesis Games:
Pigskin Footbrawl (Complete)
Sonic 2 (Complete)
Gauntlet IV (complete)
Garfield: Caught in the Act (Complete)
Streets of Rage 2 (Complete)
Sonic 3
Tom and Jerry Frantic Antics
Sonic and Knuckles
NBA Jam
Super Street Fighter 2
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Sonic 1
Sonic Spinball (Instructions)
NHLPA Hockey 93
Game Genie w/Book
Game Shark

Sega CD Games:
Dark Wizard
Ecco the Dolphin (in case)
Sewer Shark
Shining Force CD
My Paint
Wonder Dog
Jurassic Park
Rise of the Dragon
Sega Classics Arcade Collection

Snagged these up out of a list of games. Copy and pasted straight from the ad, so don't think I am an anti-Semite.

N64 games $2 each
Castlemania
Kike Nukem
Turek
Nintendo game $1
Corkers bad fur day

Translated:

Castlevania
Duke Nukem
Turok
Conker's Bad Fur Day
$7

Just got Harvest Moon (SNES) for $25.

not a STEAL (which would be getting it for $1.00 or 2.00) but nothing to complain about.

Actually, got these with it for an extra $10 - nothing notable, but I'll make a few bucks:

Harvest Moon
King Arthur's World
Ultima- The False Prophet
Mario Paint
Mystical Ninja
Goof Troop
Lagoon

Just a quick question. What do used Nintendo DS Lite's generally go for?? I'm trying to sell mine locally but not too sure if i am overpricing it. I'm asking $100 for a rarely used black/red DS with matching case/charger..am i asking too much???

[quote name='poison_bret_michaels']Just a quick question. What do used Nintendo DS Lite's generally go for?? I'm trying to sell mine locally but not too sure if i am overpricing it. I'm asking $100 for a rarely used black/red DS with matching case/charger..am i asking too much???[/QUOTE]

I'm asking $100 for the same but with a few extra accessories and still haven't sold it.

Got a used Gamecube a few weeks ago w/ Zelda Collectors Edition, Super Smash Melee and some NHL game for $30. Then yesterday I nabbed a mint condition Little Big Planet for $20... :D

[quote name='poison_bret_michaels']Just a quick question. What do used Nintendo DS Lite's generally go for?? I'm trying to sell mine locally but not too sure if i am overpricing it. I'm asking $100 for a rarely used black/red DS with matching case/charger..am i asking too much???[/quote]

You seem to be at about the right price for a lot of the ones I see. Granted I don't really know how many actually sold. I know if it was $80 it would be pounced on here but the triple digits makes people think about it.

A good deal regardless but it's tough to sell right now.

[quote name='Macheezmo']I don't see many game-related Craigslist posts in my area, but I finally got a nice score today. For $75 I got:

3 Model 1 Genesis
4 Model 2 Genesis
2 Model 1 Sega CDs
2 Model 2 Sega CDs
A big box of controllers, probably 15 or so

Genesis Games:
Pigskin Footbrawl (Complete)
Sonic 2 (Complete)
Gauntlet IV (complete)
Garfield: Caught in the Act (Complete)
Streets of Rage 2 (Complete)
Sonic 3
Tom and Jerry Frantic Antics
Sonic and Knuckles
NBA Jam
Super Street Fighter 2
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Sonic 1
Sonic Spinball (Instructions)
NHLPA Hockey 93
Game Genie w/Book
Game Shark

Sega CD Games:
Dark Wizard
Ecco the Dolphin (in case)
Sewer Shark
Shining Force CD
My Paint
Wonder Dog
Jurassic Park
Rise of the Dragon
Sega Classics Arcade Collection[/quote]

Wow. You likely won't get much for the genesis consoles, but the 4 Sega CD consoles and Shining Force CD will net you $100+ by themselves (if they are in working condition).

[quote name='poison_bret_michaels']Just a quick question. What do used Nintendo DS Lite's generally go for?? I'm trying to sell mine locally but not too sure if i am overpricing it. I'm asking $100 for a rarely used black/red DS with matching case/charger..am i asking too much???[/QUOTE]

I usually offer $75 on them, and a lot of people do end up selling them to me. Can probably get OVER $100 for it on eBay (could a few weeks ago anyway).

$220 is more than I've paid for a SNES collection probably EVER - but I'll almost break even on Earthbound, Chrono, and Harvest Moon alone

Breath of Fire
Final Fantasy- Mystic Quest
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Tetris & Dr. Mario
Lufia II- Rise of the Sinistrals
The Legend of Zelda- A Link to the Past
Illusion of GAIA
Secret of Evermore
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Mario Kart
Yoshi's Island
Chrono Trigger
Earthbound
Secret of Mana
Act Raiser
Harvest Moon
King Arthur's World
Mario Paint
Mystical Ninja
Goof Troop
Lagoon Harvest Moon
King Arthur's World
Mario Paint
Mystical Ninja
Goof Troop
Lagoon

[quote name='Doomstink']Wow. You likely won't get much for the genesis consoles, but the 4 Sega CD consoles and Shining Force CD will net you $100+ by themselves (if they are in working condition).[/QUOTE]

Well, I was able to get 1 of each model of Sega CD to work, I might mess around with the other 2 for a while to try and get them working. And all of the Sega CD games work except Jurassic Park, Wonder Dog, and My Paint, but they just look like they need to be resurfaced a bit

I plan on keeping the two currently working Sega CDs, since I didn't own either model yet, and I didn't own any of the games I got except for Sonic 2. I'm hoping to get the other 2 Sega CDs working though so I can sell them

bread's done
Back