The Official Craigslist Finds Thread!

Just had a pretty good score:
DSCF5019_zpsbaccfb37.jpg

Bioshock 2, Arkham Asylum GOTY, Arkham City, Black Ops II, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Portal 2, God of War Collection, God of War Origins Collection, Uncharted 2 GOTY, Uncharted 3, Splinter Cell Trilogy, Rage, Tekken Hybrid, Sly Collection, Mass Effect 2, Assassin's Creed Revelations, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA Complete, Resident Evil 5, Fallout 3 GOTY, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 3, Skate 3, Jak and Daxter Collection and Assassin's Creed III.

All complete and mint except for Assassin's Creed III. The lot was $200.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got home from picking up a Wii U (basic) with NSMB U for $140. (he already deleted the listing I was going to link it) I thought it was too good to be true and I get there and it's this huge biker dude (the thought crossed my mind he could just demand the money and give me nothing in return) but he was cool he said Gamestop was only going to give him $120. Everything looks like new. I wasn't really interested in Wii u right now I knew I would get one eventually but for that price I couldnt pass it up.

That's why I check my local craigslist video game section daily. You never know what you may find. I've also scored a 3DS for $50 before.

I actually got two great Craigslist sales today.

1) Rockband Special Edition (PS3, sealed) + Extra Rockband Special Edition Drumset + 3 Extra Wireless Guitars + Guitar Stand + Rockband 1 and 2 copies of Rockband 2 (1 still sealed). Paid $40.00 cash for all of it.

2) Zelda Skyward Sword bundle with Gold Wiimote (Sealed), slight outer box damage though. $25.00

One of the best craigslist outings that I've pulled in a while was the PSP Go that I pulled today for $20. It only came with the charger but is in really good condition.

I managed to get a used but MINT condition copy of ni no Kuni wizards edition for $90 .everything was still sealed to the soundtrack to the golden coin the only downside was the dlc had been redeemed but still a great find I would say :)

[quote name='boosted02gt']I actually got two great Craigslist sales today.

2) Zelda Skyward Sword bundle with Gold Wiimote (Sealed), slight outer box damage though. $25.00[/QUOTE]

Doesn't surprise me at all. My copy had wear when I first bought it and got crunched pretty good when it was on the top of a large box and I closed the lid (it was a little too full). The cardboard is thin and it has next to no reinforcement.

Found an N64 w/ expansion pack, two controllers and 15 games for $30

PSX w/ Xenogears, FFVII, FFVIII, Bushido Blade 2 and Bust-A-Move '99 (all RPGs are black label) for $50

Bought a bunch of PSX stuff from a guy. I traveled about an hour to get to him. He was clearly at a rough point in his life and wanted to unload about 60-70 PSX games. Problem was most of the cases were cracked, the discs had scratches on the majority of them and well over half of them were sports titles. I gave him $70 for everything. Probably too much. He thought he was giving me the greatest deal ever and I didn't have the heart to tell him that most of the stuff I had zero interest in even at a quarter a game. There were a couple titles that were decent: Resident Evil 2, Syphon Filter 2 (sealed), Parasite Eve w/ Guide, Dino Crisis w/ Guide, Final Fantasy VIII (GH and missing disc 2). I probably need to make a rule that I have no interest in discs with scratches unless the game is so valuable it makes repairing the disc (if feasible) worthwhile.

[quote name='paddlefoot']Bought a bunch of PSX stuff from a guy. I traveled about an hour to get to him. He was clearly at a rough point in his life and wanted to unload about 60-70 PSX games. Problem was most of the cases were cracked, the discs had scratches on the majority of them and well over half of them were sports titles. I gave him $70 for everything. Probably too much. He thought he was giving me the greatest deal ever and I didn't have the heart to tell him that most of the stuff I had zero interest in even at a quarter a game. There were a couple titles that were decent: Resident Evil 2, Syphon Filter 2 (sealed), Parasite Eve w/ Guide, Dino Crisis w/ Guide, Final Fantasy VIII (GH and missing disc 2). I probably need to make a rule that I have no interest in discs with scratches unless the game is so valuable it makes repairing the disc (if feasible) worthwhile.[/QUOTE]

.. I actually have extras of disc 1-3 of FFVIII

Can anyone tell me what version this is? I've done a bit of research and can't find a definite answer. Is this a good price if I can knock it down to sub $200?

http://wichitafalls.craigslist.org/vgm/3691895815.html

Edit - It looks similar to the Instant Game Bundle, but to me the PS3 looks a tad bit different. Could however be the picture angle. Located near a military base and sometimes some really cool and unusual video game merch rolls through.

[quote name='boosted02gt']I actually got two great Craigslist sales today.

1) Rockband Special Edition (PS3, sealed) + Extra Rockband Special Edition Drumset + 3 Extra Wireless Guitars + Guitar Stand + Rockband 1 and 2 copies of Rockband 2 (1 still sealed). Paid $40.00 cash for all of it.

2) Zelda Skyward Sword bundle with Gold Wiimote (Sealed), slight outer box damage though. $25.00[/QUOTE]

Update on these posts.

1) Rockband has yet to be put up for sale. Waiting on my 30 day intro listing period to be done on ebay.

2) Sold Zelda on ebay for 122.xx plus shipping

NEW CRAIGSLIST FINDS

1) Mint Condition Nintendo 3DS (Aqua) + Mario Sticker Stars + Toy Story 3 (DS not 3DS) for $90.00

The ad was taken down but for $100 I got a dreamcast lot with 15 or so mediocre games, 3 light guns (including the Japanese official one) a keyboard, a mouse, 12 or so controllers, 3 systems (2 black sega sports) and 5-6 jump packs and 5 or so vmu units.

I mostly wanted the light guns and keyboard but bought the whole lot because I could come near even on selling the extras.

[quote name='evuong'].. I actually have extras of disc 1-3 of FFVIII[/QUOTE]

I sold it to someone for $5. Ended up getting $16 in credit from one store and $37 in credit from another. Still have a few pieces left and kept about 5-10 games and the guides. I'll break even, so I'm happy.

bread's done
Back