The Official Craigslist Finds Thread!

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Haha, that's amazing. Almost made me want it.[/QUOTE]
Meh, copypasta/or legit /b/tard or other

nothing good on cl, everyone's overpricing crap as usual so the only good finds are in goodwill/garage sales :(

Well I just picked up a Gameboy Micro 20th Anniversary Edition along with Yoshi's Island, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones for 15 bucks. I think that's a steal.

I'm selling a Video Game Lot for only $30. What you get in this lot is listed below. You pick up the lot, won't deliver.

N64:
N64 Console (no power brick or a/v cables)
N64 Controller

N64 GAMES: Golden Eye 007, WWF No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, WCW/NWO Revenge, Wayne Gretzky 3D Hockey.

NES:
You also get a very RARE original NES Quickshot controller. Hard to find!

ATARI:

Atari 2600 Console (late generation) (no switch box to tv)
Power Adapter
5 Atari Controllers (4 Original and 1 Gemstick)
Grabber Joystick Extension (turns controller into arcade stick ball)

ATARI 2600 GAMES: E.T., Frogger, Towering Inferno, Pitfall, Pole Position, Indy 500, Space Shuttle, Combat.

PRICE IS FIRM, NO HAGGLING!

Tempted to buy just so I can own my very own copy of ET!

well I got a 85 buck stove. looked dirty, but cleaned easily

but it turned out to be a convection stove so I actually got an even better deal

I found a free halo legendary edition which was probably some bs. Its not good to make a deal when the pic is a manufacturer's pic

PS3 80GB (4 USB Slots & Backward Compatibility)
Alpha Protocol, Red Dead Redemption, God of War Collection
2 Dualshock 3 Controllers, HDMI Cable / hookups

$225. Really might have to jump on this.

Need help!

Going to ask about condition of games, but is this a good deal? Anybody?

Sega Genesis and Sega CD
5 controllers
TV hookups and power cables
32x adapter

Genesis Games:
PGA Tour Golf
PGA Tour Golf II
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Jerry Glanville's Pigskin Footbrawl
Sonic the Hedgehog
Joe Montana Football 1994
NBA Live '95
John Madden Football '92
John Madden Football '93
NHL Hockey '93
Super Wrestlemania
Columns
Motocross Championship 32x
Corpse Killer 32x

Sega CD Games:
Android Assault
Echo the Dolphin
Echo the Dolphin: The Tides of Time
Dracula
Sewer Shark
Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
Rise of the Dragon
Lethal Enforcers II w/gun
NBA Jam
Double Switch

Last time I fired this up, it all worked, but it's been a while. Take all for $20 bucks.

Aren't Sega CDs pretty hard to find? And, I mean, even if the condition isn't great, making $20 back wouldn't be too tough off that, right? If I decided to let it go, that is...

Thanks for all the advice! I'm just awaiting a reply, but I figure even selling off all the games, I could come close to $20, and I did see Android Assault is worth a decent amount... Hopefully it's somebody who was really into video games in the mid-nineties and then put this away and now wants it gone... Thanks again for the help!

[quote name='MillerTime2523']PS3 80GB (4 USB Slots & Backward Compatibility)
Alpha Protocol, Red Dead Redemption, God of War Collection
2 Dualshock 3 Controllers, HDMI Cable / hookups

$225. Really might have to jump on this.[/QUOTE]
Just picked this up. Everything works great and is in great condition. Might be one of my best CL finds in recent memory.

[quote name='predseth']
http://hiltonhead.craigslist.org/vgm/1838412811.html The Virtual Boy!!!! I got it for $70. Not cheap, but it came with a carrying case, everything was prestine. Also all 6 games came with manuals. I was happy![/QUOTE]

For a second, I thought the location of that item was Bluffington. I was going to say you could've stopped at the Honker Burger on your way to pick that item up.

Picked up a D70 (terribly outdated, but good) with only 17k shutter actuations for 199 (main goal is either a D200 or D90). Came with an old 35-80mm lens. All my old SLR lenses work with it and pictures look wonderful.

i WAS hoping to get a PS3 (http://sarasota.craigslist.org/vgm/1871152855.html) but apparently that was too good of a deal and the guy hasn't emailed me back since last night. D: and he named a place and time too. oh well. i did get this:
http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/sys/1874450096.html
the laptops are an hp dv4130us and a compaq f739wm (something like that), they are both missing some bottom panels, screws, AC adapters, and the hp is missing its dvd burner, but have everything else. and the desktop is missing a bunch of stuff. both of the laptop screens look good, at the very least.

i questioned if the desktop was working at all, and he dropped the price to $25 for all 3 things. :D

On the fence with this one. Is it worth the $40 asking price?

*Metal Gear--2 disc
*Driver 2--2 disc
*Tenchu
*Street Fighter Collection 2--not original case and no back booklet
*Soul Legacy of kain Soul Reaver--not original case and no back booklet
*Road Rash Jail Freak--no case
*ATV Mania--no front booklet
*Nascar 2000
*Disruptor
*Chrono Cross--2 disc
*Ace Combat 3 electrosphere--no case
*Final fantasy 8--4 disc and official strategy guide, no case
*Tenchu 2--no case
*Mortal Kombat 4--no case
*Spyro Ripto's Rage--no case
*Destruction Derby RAW
-Playstation 1 console
-3 controllers
-2 memory cards (one is a 2X)
-all cables needed to hook up and play

What does everyone think of this 60GB backwards compatible PS3 bundle for $310:

HDMI cable
1 dualshock controller
1 regular controller
ethernet cable and all other cables required
(if you want I have 2 broken controllers so you can trade them in to gamestop)
a playstation bluetooth device
2 usb connection wires
madden 8/9/10
call of duty 4/5/6
gran tourismo 5
bad company 1/2
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of destruction
and game case (its a black zippable binder with pages to hold discs)

To be honest, I would probably sell at least the system (I don't play PS2 games so I don't need the backwards compatibility) to get a slim. MIGHT be able to haggle this one - originally I offered $275. Probably wouldn't be able to get it down very low though.

[quote name='Potatoeman']http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/vgm/1876995662.html

Ohhh man. Kind of want[/QUOTE]

Don't retailers throw stuff like that away?
Chances are that you won't find another for a while, so if you want it throw an offer their way.

EDIT: Got a list from them. A few good games worth the asking price. Hopefully they won't sell it before we plan to meet up.
I learned today that the makers of Metal Slug made a game called In the Hunt.
I wasn't going to bother trying to get it until I found out they had that game.

I would love to try it out because I love metal slug.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hyper Bolt']Don't retailers throw stuff like that away?
Chances are that you won't find another for a while, so if you want it throw an offer their way.

Does anybody see any worthwhile games here?
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/vgm/1875166321.html[/QUOTE]

I would email and ask for a list of the games - everyone I have asked has responded, but may just be my area...

On another note, I may go the distance to get these..

No boxes or manuals, for $28, may be able to get them lower.

MARIO 64
ZELDA 64
ZELDA MAJORAS MASK
GOLDENEYE 007
BANJO KAZOOIE
SUPER SMASH BROS
MARIO KART 64

[quote name='Potatoeman']http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/vgm/1876995662.html

Ohhh man. Kind of want[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up, not many people know this but if you ever see a cardboard standee you want at Gamestop, just go to the counter and ask to have your name + number put on the back. When they are about to throw it out, they'll call you to come and pick it up for free. I got some pretty awesome standees this way (Mass Effect, Starfox Assault, and RE4).

[quote name='Doomstink']Just a heads up, not many people know this but if you ever see a cardboard standee you want at Gamestop, just go to the counter and ask to have your name + number put on the back. When they are about to throw it out, they'll call you to come and pick it up for free. I got some pretty awesome standees this way (Mass Effect, Starfox Assault, and RE4).[/QUOTE]

I am liking this. Thank you for telling me!

I picked up an 80GB PS3 yesterday with 2 controllers (one shitty and half broken) plus 6 games including GOWIII for $130. I ended up trading the system into GameStop ($200 promotion) so I end up getting a new 4GB Xbox 360 for $85 after trading everything in to GS and Amazon.

[quote name='Doomstink']Just a heads up, not many people know this but if you ever see a cardboard standee you want at Gamestop, just go to the counter and ask to have your name + number put on the back. When they are about to throw it out, they'll call you to come and pick it up for free. I got some pretty awesome standees this way (Mass Effect, Starfox Assault, and RE4).[/QUOTE]

I'd say that varies from store to store. You could wind up with cool employees who will do that, or douches who say that they're throwing it away no matter what and wont give them out to the public.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']On the fence with this one. Is it worth the $40 asking price?[/QUOTE]

Offer $20 at most. Disc-only games and PS1 consoles are yucky.

[quote name='SEH']I'd say that varies from store to store. You could wind up with cool employees who will do that, or douches who say that they're throwing it away no matter what and wont give them out to the public.[/QUOTE]
Douches? Really?

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Offer $20 at most. Disc-only games and PS1 consoles are yucky.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, but already passed on it anyways. For some reason I was thinking FFVIII was worth a little more than it really is.

[quote name='donut']Actually no it's not.
That quality can be found at sporting good stores on sale for $99 (and sometimes less with a coupon).

$50 tops[/QUOTE]

agreed. It looks quite small. You'll be lucky to fit 8 people at that table. It also looks to be more like a table-topper, as opposed to an actual table itself.

I've had a few friends build their own tables from directions off the 'net; very nice tables actually.

[quote name='bigjunior']agreed. It looks quite small. You'll be lucky to fit 8 people at that table. It also looks to be more like a table-topper, as opposed to an actual table itself.

I've had a few friends build their own tables from directions off the 'net; very nice tables actually.[/QUOTE]
It isn't a table topper. I already confirmed. The legs are probably just folded down behind the table.

I managed to get this PS1 lot today.

It's not too great, but well worth the asking price of $50.

First off the games.

Doom(Longbox complete)
In the Hunt (Longbox complete)
Braindead 13 (Longbox chewed up, but complete)
Doom (Jewel case missing manual)
Final Doom (complete)
The Adventures of Lomax (complete)
Psychic Force (import)
Hermie Hopperhead(import)
Samurai Shodown (import)
King of Fighters 95 (import)
Welcome House (import)

There's also a lot more games, but they're mostly crap or not worth anything.

And for the accessories...

A bunch of digital only PS1 controllers
Hori 6 button PS1 controller
Hori Fighting Stick PS (happy about this one. Looks simple to mod)
Madcatz Steering Wheel
Red unbranded light gun
PS1 Mouse
3 memory cards
System Link cable

And the best thing about this bundle that I had no idea was included...

2 PS1s that are SCPH1001 models.
The model that supposedly has sound quality that matches $6000 stand alone CD players.

http://www.destructoid.com/playstation-1-the-audiophile-s-dream--32269.phtml

One has a modchip to play imports, but I'll have to open up to check.
Sadly, neither included power cords or RCA cables. Hopefully I can use any RCA cables and still get good sound quality.

By the way, I'm most likely gonna sell all of this stuff.
So if you're interested in anything, PM me.
I'll have to play around with some of the games first to decide if I'll keep them.
I know for sure I don't want the doom games. I'm not a big FPS fan.

N64 and there are 4 controllers that come with it. Here are the games: -Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
-Mario Party 2
-Donkey Kong 64
-Super Smash Bros
-007 The World Is Not Enough
-NBA Courtside 2
-Bomber Man 64
-NFL Blitz 2000
-Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball
-South Park
-Golden Eye 007
-Rampage 2
-Army Men Sarge's Heroes 2
-Turok 2
-Pokemon Stadium

Originally told him $35. He wants $45, might be able to get him down to $40. Worth the price?

[quote name='polishpride212'] N64 and there are 4 controllers that come with it. Here are the games: -Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
-Mario Party 2
-Donkey Kong 64
-Super Smash Bros
-NBA Courtside 2
-Bomber Man 64
-NFL Blitz 2000
-South Park
-Golden Eye 007
-Rampage 2
-Turok 2
-Pokemon Stadium

Originally told him $35. He wants $45, might be able to get him down to $40. Worth the price?

[/QUOTE]

Does it have the Expansion pak installed? If it does I would say $40.00 is a really good deal.

[quote name='ajh2298']Does it have the Expansion pak installed? If it does I would say $40.00 is a really good deal.[/QUOTE]
Yep. It comes with an expansion pack

[quote name='polishpride212'] N64 and there are 4 controllers that come with it. Here are the games: -Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
-Mario Party 2
-Donkey Kong 64
-Super Smash Bros
-NBA Courtside 2
-Bomber Man 64
-NFL Blitz 2000
-South Park
-Golden Eye 007
-Rampage 2
-Turok 2
-Pokemon Stadium

[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's worth the $40 if you want the system and the games for your own collection. For resale purposes, yes you'll make money, but there's quite a few crap/worthless games there.

Got a response to my want ad for N64 games. She hasn't set a price yet. What would be a good deal do you guys think? Definitely some good games, also some not so good ones. :D I'll let you know what she says.

Diddy Kong Racing
Clay Fighter 63 1/3
Killer Instinct : Gold
War Gods
Bug's Life
Rugrats In Paris
Banjo-Kazooie
Starfox 64
Cruis'n USA
Turok 2
Super Smash Bros
Mario Kart
Zelda : Ocarina of Time
Fighters Destiny
Yoshi Stories
Command Conquir
Madden Football 64

[quote name='Larrabee213']

- Chrono Cross

She was cool, didn't want much for it.

[/QUOTE]

THAT is the game that stood out to me. i gotta find myself a copy

[quote name='predseth']Got a response to my want ad for N64 games. She hasn't set a price yet. What would be a good deal do you guys think? Definitely some good games, also some not so good ones. :D I'll let you know what she says.

Diddy Kong Racing
Clay Fighter 63 1/3
Killer Instinct : Gold
War Gods
Bug's Life
Rugrats In Paris
Banjo-Kazooie
Starfox 64
Cruis'n USA
Turok 2
Super Smash Bros
Mario Kart
Zelda : Ocarina of Time
Fighters Destiny
Yoshi Stories
Command Conquir
Madden Football 64[/QUOTE]

To flip: No more than $46
For personal collection: $60 - $75

The only real winners in there are the first party titles which would (for the most part) cost you $10 - $20 each on eBay or Amazon. The others are only worth $1 - $9 a piece (majority of them falling on the lower end).

-Mario Party 2
-Donkey Kong 64
-Super Smash Bros
-NBA Courtside 2
-Bomber Man 64
-NFL Blitz 2000
-South Park
-Golden Eye 007
-Rampage 2
-Turok 2
-Pokemon Stadium

[/QUOTE]

At $45 you're getting a solid deal. A single first party N64 controller sells for $15 - $18 on eBay (colored ones get the most). So a console with four controllers, 15 games, and an expansion pack is a great deal at that price. You can get $20 or more for Mario Party 2 and $15 - $20 for Smash Bros. The console will fetch $35 - $40 with one controller. So:

Three controllers at $15 = $45
Console w/ controller = $40
Mario Party = $20
Smash Bros = $15
-----------
$120

Then you've still got 13 other games to unload at $10 or less each and you've already tripled your investment.

I don't know if you had planned to purchase this for a personal collection or what, but it is a good deal in any case (if the controllers are actually first party).

Gamecube & N64 - $50

You get: Blue Gamecube with, 3 controllers, AV cable and power adapter. The games that come with it are: SSX Tricky, SSX 3, StarFox Adventures, Zelda: Windwaker, Prince of Persia 1, Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil 1 (2 disc set) and Zelda: Four Swords.

The N64 is black, has all cables, 2 controllers, expansion pack, rumble pack, memory card w/ enough memory to hold appx 1000 save files. The games that come with are: Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Zelda: Majora's Mask, and Donkey Kong 64.
Dude had everything listed for $50 yesterday night but didn't get to email the guy until noon. He told me I could have it for $70 pickup. So I email the guy I will give him the listed price for everything at $50. He latered responded:

that was last nights deal only. The price is now $75. I got another 64 controller and game (Perfect Dark, which when it came out won Game of the Year). Walmart cant even beat my prices.
This dude is quack, fucking raising prices to pit (imaginary or not) people against the interested party. I just can't understand the $20 to $25 price hike? Whats next him raising the price all the way to $100?

[quote name='JYabbz']Gamecube & N64 - $50

Dude had everything listed for $50 yesterday night but didn't get to email the guy until noon. He told me I could have it for $70 pickup. So I email the guy I will give him the listed price for everything at $50. He latered responded:

This dude is quack, fucking raising prices to pit (imaginary or not) people against the interested party. I just can't understand the $20 to $25 price hike? Whats next him raising the price all the way to $100?[/QUOTE]

Probably. Tell him to eat shit and die. Or better yet, send him different offers for the bundle from different email accounts, starting at $40 and each subsequent offer lower than the previous.

[quote name='karkyco']Probably. Tell him to eat shit and die. Or better yet, send him different offers for the bundle from different email accounts, starting at $40 and each subsequent offer lower than the previous.[/QUOTE]

I told the ass wipe nicely that if he ever comes to his senses and honors his original price that I will be willing to buy the lot from him. Its one thing to lowball a seller but to raise the price to 50% for no reason :bomb:. Its fucking Craigslist not eBay.

bread's done
Back