The Official Craigslist Finds Thread!

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/vgm/3083817140.html
5L35Ec5J33F43M63N7c6h93f1fb154aa91b39.jpg

What's a good offer for that?

yeah that's not a crappy collection. The guy will probably want $300 or more at least. I know i would, with it having almost all the RPGs, Earthbound, etc.

He sold a Starfox Weekend Competition cart for $350? Damn, that would have made the sweet bundle even sweeter. That collection is outstanding...hell I might shoot an offer his way. I'm guessing he originally wanted $1000 for the collection with the Star Fox competition cart, and dropped it to $600 without it. $500 would be a decent offer price/bid for it, and one could easily double that reselling them separately via ebay, amazon etc. It really depends on which games have boxes and manuals etc.

----------------------------------
Snes Lot 112 Games - $600 (El Paso)

Hello Game fanatics and resellers,
I am currently selling my Super Nintendo collection. I have a total of 112 games, some with boxes and others with just manuals. The games are in very good condition. I am only selling this as a lot not individually unless the offer is right. Please only Serious buyers only!!! Please don't try to bargain with me by using the economy and how the currency circulation in El Paso is really bad, such issues do not concern me nor impact the value of the sale. Email me with your offers or questions. Thanks for looking.

Starfox Weekend Competition Cart ***This Game has been sold for 350.00 it is no longer available**
Contra III the alien wars
Earth Bound
Aliens vs. predator
Super punch out
X-men Mutant Apocalypse
Mortal Kombat II
The legend of Zelda
Spiderman/ Xmen arcades revenge
Breathe of fire 2
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Megaman X2
E.V.O
BattleToads Battlemaniacs
Rival Thurf!
Donkey Kong Country 3
Lufia II
Final Fight
First Samurai
Hook
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Super Metroid
Super Mario RPG
Lufia
Jim powers the lost dimenson 3D
Illusion of Gaia
The legend of Zelda
Super Ghouls 'N Ghost
Super Scope 6
Tetris Attack
Figherts History
Primal Rage
Super mario kart
Batman Returns
Captain commando
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Street Figher II turbo
Megaman and Bass
Secret of Evermore
Robocop 3
Bust a move
Speedy Gonzales Los gatos bandidos
Earth Worm Jim 2
Tetris & Doctor Mario
Star Fox
Chuck Rock
Aaaaah Real monsters
Megaman 7
Ogre Battle
The ignition factor
Captain American and the Avengers
Mighty Morphin power rangers the movie
X-Kaliber 2097
King of the monsters 2
clay fighters
Beavis and Butt-head
Jurassic Park
Teenage mutant Ninja turtles in Time
Breathe of fire
Yoshi Island
kirby's Dream Land 3
Donkey kong contry
Fatal Fury
Toy Story
Carrier aces
Michael Jordan
spiderman sepration anxiety
Street Fighter 2
Super Castlevania 4
Killer Instinct
NBA Live 95
super mario allstars
Samurai Shodown
Taz-Mania
Dragonball z Hyper Dimension
Super Gameboy
Game Genie
Home alone 2
Nosferatu
Dragonball Z 3
Megaman X3
Williams Arcade's Gratet Hits
Mortal Kombat III
Spiderman
ultimate mortal kombat
Wrestle Mania
Home Alone
BattleToads and Double Dragon
Miday presents arcades greatest hits volume 1
The Incredible Hulk
Robocop Vs Terminator
Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Final Fight 2
Ninja gaiden Trilogy
Castlevania Dracula X
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Zombies Ate My neighbors
Donkey Kong Country 2
Mortal Kombat
Dragon the bruce lee story
Mortal Kombat 2
Killer Instinct
Paper Boy 2
Sunset Rider
Tetris 2
Boxing Legends
Earth Worm jim
Fatal Fury Special
Bram Stokers Dracula
Megaman X
Bootleg 5 Games in 1 superstar soccer DBZ 2&3
Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate
Tiny Toons busters lose

You don't need $30 of parts. It can be done for less than $10 with a copy of Splinter Cell, an extra break-away cable, an extra USB cable with a female end, and a little bit of time.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']The USB cable requires a soldering iron, and that Splinter Cell in the bundle won't work.[/QUOTE]

You can do it without a soldering iron if you have to, I've done it before at my college apartment when my iron was in storage. It doesn't have to hold up for a lifetime, only long enough to get the save onto the console.

I know you can't do it with Chaos Theory, but the original game is dirt cheap. $3 for a breakaway cable, $1 for a USB extension cable with a female end, $6 to find a copy of the original game.

Edit: that lot has a memory card with it, I think you might be able to just buy a USB -> Xbox controller adapter and get the save on the card that way. Which also would not need a soldering iron and only cost a couple dollars.

Got a decent deal today

QHld5.jpg
Mj2Ll.jpg

Snes is yellowed, but everything else is in amazing condition. No sharpie, all labels are perfectly in tact, and 2 mario games + Some other first party nintendo games. 30 bucks.

There is a guy 2 minutes away from me selling 2 N64 consoles both with power cord only BUT both include what I'm pretty sure is the red expansion pack.

One console is black, the other is the clear red/watermelon one but with stickers all over it (could probably get them off with some goo-gone.

If I were only interested in reselling, should I get them?

Red was $10, black was $15

offered $20 for both?

Last edited by a moderator:
this was a couple of months ago, but i got a wifi playstation vita like new in the box, with a 4gb memory stick, a verry nice vita case that holds 4 games and alot of extras, and a bunch of games,

uncharted golden abyss (vita)
hot shots golf (vita)
modnation racers (vita)
fifa soccer (vita)
lumminies (vita) ( not sure how to spell lumminies ?)

i traded him,,,
halo 3
fable 3
and i dont want to lie i cant remember the exact cash amount i gave him, it was
between $110 and $125.

i already had a vita so i sold it for a little over
$200, i think it was $210

i already had uncharted and i didn't like (lumminie ?) so i traded them in at gamestop and bestbuy for about $50 worth the store credit.

[quote name='Alex121006']this was a couple of months ago, but i got a wifi playstation vita like new in the box, with a 4gb memory stick, a verry nice vita case that holds 4 games and alot of extras, and a bunch of games,

uncharted golden abyss (vita)
hot shots golf (vita)
modnation racers (vita)
fifa soccer (vita)
lumminies (vita) ( not sure how to spell lumminies ?)

i traded him,,,
halo 3
fable 3
and i dont want to lie i cant remember the exact cash amount i gave him, it was
between $110 and $125.

i already had a vita so i sold it for a little over
$200, i think it was $210

i already had uncharted and i didn't like (lumminie ?) so i traded them in at gamestop and bestbuy for about $50 worth the store credit.[/QUOTE]

:EDIT, i sold the vita for $225.

[quote name='Yamato']There is a guy 2 minutes away from me selling 2 N64 consoles both with power cord only BUT both include what I'm pretty sure is the red expansion pack.

One console is black, the other is the clear red/watermelon one but with stickers all over it (could probably get them off with some goo-gone.

If I were only interested in reselling, should I get them?

Red was $10, black was $15

offered $20 for both?[/QUOTE]

$20 for both would be a good deal, the AV cables you can get on the cheap but controllers may be a little harder. But I sell N64s pretty easily for $35 with jumper pak, $45 with expansion pak and the special color ones for $60. The expansion paks alone sell for $20/ea by themselves.

[quote name='ferant316']$20 for both would be a good deal, the AV cables you can get on the cheap but controllers may be a little harder. But I sell N64s pretty easily for $35 with jumper pak, $45 with expansion pak and the special color ones for $60. The expansion paks alone sell for $20/ea by themselves.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. It doesn't matter though, he stopped responding and took his ads down. He must have sold them to someone else.

Got a DS lite + pokemon fire red for $30
Later that day got Pokemon red, silver, fire red for $30

Edit: Could someone help me identify this cable? The ends are both the same size and fit into a gameboy advance SP. Nintendo brand.

I've been trying to make some money flipping games on CL recently, and here's a pretty good deal I managed to snag (I think). What do you guys think?

All of the following for $120:

3 copies of FFVII, all complete. Already sold em for about $30 a piece (after fees and shipping) on Amazon.
Arc the Lad Collection, complete and in super good condition.
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (missing manual. it's the weird Target exclusive edition, so I don't know how much it's worth. have my own copy of WW, so if it's worth a lot, I'd be willing to just take the manual from mine and put it in the other one)
Ocarina of Time W/Master Quest for the GC, complete
Mario Kart 64, complete
Bomberman 64, cart only
Zelda: LttP, cart only
Megaman X, cart only
Super Mario World, cart only
Donkey Kong Country 1 + 2, carts only
Super Mario All Stars, cart only
Super Mario Kart, cart only
King of Dragons (hadn't even heard of this one), cart only
Beauty and the Beast (wtf)?, cart and manual
Secret of Evermore, complete and in really good condition

He also said he has some other stuff (primarily Sega) and that I should hit him up if I ever need anything. I think I may, once I have some more money to play around with.

[quote name='Kanto']I've been trying to make some money flipping games on CL recently, and here's a pretty good deal I managed to snag (I think). What do you guys think?

3 copies of FFVII, all complete. Already sold em for about $30 a piece (after fees and shipping) on Amazon.
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (missing manual. it's the weird Target exclusive edition, so I don't know how much it's worth. have my own copy of WW, so if it's worth a lot, I'd be willing to just take the manual from mine and put it in the other one)
Mario Kart 64, complete
Bomberman 64, cart only
Megaman X, cart only

He also said he has some other stuff (primarily Sega) and that I should hit him up if I ever need anything. I think I may, once I have some more money to play around with.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you did pretty well, I would have bought it. Oddly enough, Beauty and the Beast is worth $15ish.

[quote name='Kanto']I've been trying to make some money flipping games on CL recently, and here's a pretty good deal I managed to snag (I think). What do you guys think?

Mario Kart 64, complete
Bomberman 64, cart only
Megaman X, cart only

He also said he has some other stuff (primarily Sega) and that I should hit him up if I ever need anything. I think I may, once I have some more money to play around with.[/QUOTE]

Not bad at all. If you decided to flip the rest, you'd easily get a great return. Otherwise you got all that stuff, minus the FF7 copies, for a net of around $30. Nice grab!

Someone is selling a Sega Nomad in good condition but it doesn't turn on properly. Seller says that it powers on but the screen just stays white. Is this a common problem? Or an easy fix? I am kind of interested now that I have a Genesis collection would be nice to be able to play games on my couch or on the go (if a power outlet is available of course)

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']Someone is selling a Sega Nomad in good condition but it doesn't turn on properly. Seller says that it powers on but the screen just stays white. Is this a common problem? Or an easy fix? I am kind of interested now that I have a Genesis collection would be nice to be able to play games on my couch or on the go (if a power outlet is available of course)[/QUOTE]

That doesn't really sound like good condition to me.

[quote name='tuffguycore']PSP with Twisted Metal, GTA:LCS, and Transformers for 45. No battery. Think it's worth it?[/QUOTE]

No. Working psps can be had for like $30 and all the games are dirt cheap

[quote name='KtMack23']No. Working psps can be had for like $30 and all the games are dirt cheap[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks. I just want a PSP and never have luck finding one for cheap, games or not.

Guy was advertising PS1 RPGs. He had pretty much every FF game through IX and many others. Negotiated with him over the phone and offered $60 for these, he agreed on $70.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A bit salty for three games and a pair of guides, but PS1 RPGs pop up around here very rarely.

He then asks if there is anything else I'm looking for, and he mentions Ogre Battle. He then goes to his garage and pulls the SNES cart out of a box full of tangled NES cables and zapper guns. Also finds Mario Bros. I offer $20 for the pair which is accepted. I had just stopped at the ATM before arriving so I had $100. I grabbed a few guides to finish things off.

He had Xenogears which I had forgotten to mention. I called him back the next day and he had already sold it. I had asked to buy the FF guides separatly but he wanted to keep them with the games. A few days later I see FF, FFVIII, FF Anthology, their guides and all those zapper guns at a game store. I'm pretty sure they gave him next to nothing for them.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Alright thanks. I just want a PSP and never have luck finding one for cheap, games or not.[/QUOTE]

Not having a battery, or power cord is a good sign that the device won't work. (Can't test it the system/electronic) I would be extra cautious with those kinds of deals.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Not having a battery, or power cord is a good sign that the device won't work. (Can't test it the system/electronic) I would be extra cautious with those kinds of deals.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. Like I said, I've lived in two areas the past year, and neither one have I ever really found a great deal on anything game related on CL/Pawn shops/Flea Markets. I'm going to try getting into it more here, I think I finally want to start really collecting as opposed to before when I would do it casually when I'd find something I wanted.

my Cl never has anything good, it's very rare when something good pops up and by the time i get in contact with the seller the games were already sold.... damn charlotte

It sucks unless I'm just not versed well in it, but apparently in the Scranton PA area, all anyone has is PS3 and Xbox 360s and want ridiculous prices for anything involving it.

Or handguns.

I came through in the clutch like none other yesterday. While browsing Craigslist casually, I took a peak in the Boston area...BAM!!! The first post is "Huge Nes Collection". I emailed the ad and he responded quick as fuck. I offered $200 since the ad only advertised 100 games but when we started talking he said he has to have over a hundred. We went back and forth for about an hour and we agreed on $300. We met up at the Braintree mall and the lot was more epic than expected. When I counted the games it came up to 211! That's not even counting all of the extra crap between systems and accessories. A majority of it will be resold but a few of them I'm keeping for the collection. Check the pics...

Here's an overview shot of everything...

I seperated the higher end games in this green laundry basket from the commons. I love seeing 3 copies of Contra and 4 Zeldas.

Here's a pic of a few of the better titles. I had no idea Dragon Fighter was such a rare game. Let me know if it's worth keeping

These are the five random N64 Games that made its way into the lot. He didn't advertise them but I am not mad that they were there, lol

[quote name='alexkidd4']I came through in the clutch like none other yesterday. While browsing Craigslist casually, I took a peak in the Boston area...BAM!!! The first post is "Huge Nes Collection". I emailed the ad and he responded quick as fuck. I offered $200 since the ad only advertised 100 games but when we started talking he said he has to have over a hundred. We went back and forth for about an hour and we agreed on $300. We met up at the Braintree mall and the lot was more epic than expected. When I counted the games it came up to 211! That's not even counting all of the extra crap between systems and accessories. A majority of it will be resold but a few of them I'm keeping for the collection. Check the pics...

Here's an overview shot of everything...

I seperated the higher end games in this green laundry basket from the commons. I love seeing 3 copies of Contra and 4 Zeldas.

Here's a pic of a few of the better titles. I had no idea Dragon Fighter was such a rare game. Let me know if it's worth keeping

These are the five random N64 Games that made its way into the lot. He didn't advertise them but I am not mad that they were there, lol
[/QUOTE]

These are the exact things that make me so jealous on here. I wish my craigslist offered more stuff like this....

Great finds, I would be so excited at that lot.

Are any of these worth it? There are a few I want to get, but unfortunately prices are non-negotiable.

The Legend of Zelda: Classic NES Series - $10
Breath of Fire II - $10
Final Fantasy I & II - $10
Final Fantasy IV - $10
Final Fantasy V - $10
Final Fantasy VI - $10
Golden Sun - $10
Golden Sun: The Lost Age - $10
Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon - $5
Shining Soul II - $5
Shining Soul II - $5 (Yes, I have two of them)
Lunar Legend - $5
Tales of Phantasia - $10
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon - $10
Metroid Fusion - $10
Sonic Advance - $5
Mario Kart: Super Circuit - $10

bread's done
Back