The Official Fry's (Online) 10/13-10/xx Dealz Thread (Lots O' 360 Deals!)

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Frys.com is having a lot of trouble now....I suggest you call and double check your order, even if you think your in the clear.

UPDATE: 10/14

Seems like games are now slowly going out of stock, or getting back ordered. "call for availability" is becoming more common on games.

MotoGP - 39.99 call for availability
Guitarhero call for availability
Table Tennis call for availability

$14.99 360 Games
NBA Live 06
Madden 06
Fifa 06
Fifa: road to The World Cup 06
Table Tennis (call for availability) Gone????
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

$19.99 360 Games

MotoGP 06 (call for availability) Gone???

Misc. 360 Games/Ps2 Games

NHL 2K7 $24.99
Chromehounds $29.99
Prey $29.99
Bully PS2 34.99 SHIPPED

Xbox & PS2 games for $4.99

HERE

Guitar Hero Bundle for $39.99
HERE (call for availability)

Bundles
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Playstation 2 Bundle with 10 Games [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]$[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]169.99[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]XBOX 360 Premium Bundle with 3 Games [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]$[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]449.99[/FONT]

Other cheap ass stuff

NBA 2k2 xbox 45 cents!!! Gone???
Rocky (Xbox) - $1.90
Azurik: Rise of Perathia (Xbox) - $3.88
Unreal II: The Awakening (Xbox) - $4.17
Whacked! (Xbox) - $4.17
Turok: Evolution (Xbox) - $4.17
Enclave (Xbox) - $4.17
Legacy of Kain: Defiance - $4.41
SSX Tricky (Xbox) - $4.90
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (Xbox) - $4.90
The Thing (Xbox) - $4.90
Spawn: Armageddon - $4.90
Terminator: Dawn of Fate (Xbox) - $4.99
Rocky Legends (Xbox) - $6.72

16Mb memory card (Gamecube) (not 1st party) - $4.90
Donkey Konga Bongo Controller (Gamecube) (Pelican, not 1st party) - $4.90
Starky & Hutch (Gamecube) - $5.03
SSX3 (Gamecube) - $6.54

PS2 DVD Remote with passthrough (PS2) (not 1st party) - $0.99
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent (PS2) - $4.90
Van Helsing (PS2) - $4.90
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2) - $4.90
Eternal Ring (PS2) - $4.90
NBA Street (PS2) - $4.90
American Idol - PlayStation 2 (PS2) - $4.99
Outlaw Golf 2 (PS2) - $5.23
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 - $6.54

Spyro 2: Season of Flame (GBA) - $6.90

*NOTES*

Feel free to add more deals...shipping one these things seem to be reasonable when ordering more than 3 of something....

When you order it might be worth checking the price on second day shipping, on the 2 orders I've placed the diff between ground and 2nd day was less than a buck. -benjamouth

[quote name='benjamouth']Moto GP 06 on 360 is now $29.99 and has gone to "Call for Availability"[/QUOTE]

damn it damn it why didnt i bite on that last night :( but then again if i had canceled my order NHL prob wouldnt have shipped

Question: Is Frys.com a secure/safe site? i don't like how you have to enter your credit card info before you even create an account/login etc. :cold:

[quote name='tehweezner']Question: Is Frys.com a secure/safe site? i don't like how you have to enter your credit card info before you even create an account/login etc. :cold:[/QUOTE]
the have physical stores all over the country so it should be ok

Uggh. Ordered NHL 2K7 last night, but now my order is in the infamous Outpost/Fry backorder loop.

Probably will never see the game now.

I ordered 50 copies of NBA 2k2. Gotta replace some of the used cases with the official green cases. :)

I think I might use the discs as christmas tree ornaments.

[quote name='Bucket0']I ordered 50 copies of NBA 2k2. Gotta replace some of the used cases with the official green cases. :)

I think I might use the discs as christmas tree ornaments.[/quote]

1. You are lying

OR

2. You just lost all respect from members here.

Guess I better update the op.

Moto GP back up to 39.99 and call for availability status.

My orders from last night have already shipped, glad I got that price while it lasted...my wallet still hates you SteveMcQ...just not as much.

[quote name='kevzik']1. You are lying

OR

2. You just lost all respect from members here.

Guess I better update the op.[/quote]
Well I tend not to lie, it's just a habit of mine.

I made 2 orders, and no I didn't just order those. One had 20 and one had 30.

I'm sorry if ordering in bulk for a 45 cent 4 year old game makes me lose respect.

[quote name='Bucket0']Well I tend not to lie, it's just a habit of mine.

I made 2 orders, and no I didn't just order those. One had 20 and one had 30.

I'm sorry if ordering in bulk for a 45 cent 4 year old game makes me lose respect.[/quote]

Well see....ordering so damn many took the chances away from other members that had a NEED for them, not as fucking decor. These were great for xbox case replacements....

[quote name='kevzik']Well see....ordering so damn many took the chances away from other members that had a NEED for them, not as fucking decor. These were great for xbox case replacements....[/QUOTE]

Um... he is using them for Xbox case replacements, did you not read his post?

----> I ordered 50 copies of NBA 2k2. Gotta replace some of the used cases with the official green cases.

[quote name='Roufuss']Um... he is using them for Xbox case replacements, did you not read his post?[/quote]

Thank you Roufuss.

I have several used xbox games with black cases. Just an easy way to change them out.

Again sorry kevzik.

[quote name='Bucket0']Thank you Roufuss.

I have several used xbox games with black cases. Just an easy way to change them out.

Again sorry kevzik.[/quote]

Sorry too, didnt know you had 50 to replace...I am just kinda mad becuase I intended to do the same, yet I can't because so many order so much. O well.

[quote name='kevzik']Sorry too, didnt know you had 50 to replace...I am just kinda mad becuase I intended to do the same, yet I can't because so many order so much. O well.[/quote]
It's alright, I understand. I have 200+ xbox games and a good majority of them are used with generic black cases.

I'm sure they have hundreds of this game in their warehouse, I probably only took a small bite.

[quote name='rustyrage']Bucket0 can you send me a disc plase? :D[/quote]

haha, sure! For 1 can of soda pop. ;)

Their shipping is a joke, $8 bucks for 1 game to get shipped ground. Outrageous, if it wasn't for their shipping being so expensive , these would be some killer deals.

You know, frys has some amazing deals, but you always take a big chance on scoring those deals. How does this company function. Members cannot log in to track there order (at least I cant) Horroble customer service...its amazing...So I call to see the status of my order since I cant log in...blah blah
"oh, devil may cry was cancelled..."
'What, I didnt know aobut this, never got an email..."
"I am sorry sir its our servers problem...you order has been packaged and its ready to be shipped."
"So i am getting the rest of the games, just not devil may cry?
"Correct sir." "thanks." And I hang up...few mins go by and I get an email that says 5 games have been cancelled including devil may cry...call back
"sir were showing that everything was shipped besides DMC..."
"But I just got an email saying..."
"sir, I am looking at your order right now, it has been shipped..."

I don't know wtf is going on, but heres another big fuck YOU to frys for the second time!

[quote name='antfirex']Their shipping is a joke, $8 bucks for 1 game to get shipped ground. Outrageous, if it wasn't for their shipping being so expensive , these would be some killer deals.[/quote]

...Add 10 games to your cart and watch that shipping price turn in to like 1.50 per game...the more games you add, the more it becomes reasonable, but if you only want a game...well yea, its shitty.

[quote name='rly723']did you make a password when registering?
also click express account to log in[/quote]

Yes...

LOL, doesn't surprise me that they cancelled your 2k2s...they are beginning to cancel EVERYTHING!

[quote name='kevzik']Frys is at it again....A lot of games so far for me are getting cancelled....Damn I hate this company![/QUOTE]
I had to call them to change the shipping method on my order and I asked about when it would ship. From my conversation with the operator, it sounded as if their system doesn't actually do a final inventory check when you place an order. It happens when the order is confirmed, which can be a half hour or more after you place it. This means that when lots of people are ordering things at once, there's a fairly decent chance that things will sell out but their site won't reflect that until later. That is probably why some people are getting things cancelled.

I got emails to say both my orders have shipped, but I've only got a tracking ref for one order, the other order still has everytihng listed as "In Progress".

So who knows what's gonna turn up, still if a few get cancelled it ain't the end of the world.

Check your totals.. I ordered Guitar Hero, Maximo, DBZ: B2, and Rockstar TT, and they cancelled Maximo for no apparent reason (it still shows up in stock!).

FURTHERMORE, the order total still includes the price of Maximo! WHAT THE fuck!?

[quote name='DustBoogie']Check your totals.. I ordered Guitar Hero, Maximo, DBZ: B2, and Rockstar TT, and they cancelled Maximo for no apparent reason (it still shows up in stock!).

FURTHERMORE, the order total still includes the price of Maximo! WHAT THE fuck!?[/quote]

Yeah man...you should hear my phone conversastion right now...this is getting bad. Spent sooo much time on the op for these great deals and now it seems like all the work was done for nothing....

Got my shipping email for 2K7 despite the website still saying "In Progress"

Did not get a shipping email for Moto GP, but the site says its shipped.

[quote name='JDMxB']Moto GP back up to 39.99 and call for availability status.

My orders from last night have already shipped, glad I got that price while it lasted...my wallet still hates you SteveMcQ...just not as much.[/quote]I just saved you the trouble of not getting the deal. See what happens to the late comers? :)

fwiw, some people on another forum have mentioned that Frys is pricematching its online store now. ymmv as always, but worth a shot to save on shipping for some.

Just saw this: http://shop1.outpost.com/product/5017905

$149.99 though the games are pretty worthless.

Nintendo DS Lite Bundle with 4 Games
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Special Bundle:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Price Sold Separately $209.95
Bundle Includes:
Nintendo DS Lite (Polar White)
Bomberman
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
Sudoku Mania
Space Invaders
[/FONT]

[quote name='psyanide82']Just saw this: http://shop1.outpost.com/product/5017905

$149.99 though the games are pretty worthless.

Nintendo DS Lite Bundle with 4 Games
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Special Bundle:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Price Sold Separately $209.95
Bundle Includes:
Nintendo DS Lite (Polar White)
Bomberman
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
Sudoku Mania
Space Invaders
[/FONT][/QUOTE]
bomberman is a solid game. If you got FYE you can trade all 4 for a new $40 game.

Is the x360 bundle deal is off now? cuz i wanted to place a order and the cart ends up empty? what's up with that?

[quote name='kIdMuScLe']Is the x360 bundle deal is off now? cuz i wanted to place a order and the cart ends up empty? what's up with that?[/quote]

Same thing happened to me yesterday. I called and she pushed the deal through manually because they had 70 still in stock.

However, she said it wasn't a guarantee that I'd be getting it as it may have sold through while I was on the phone.

My guess is that by today you're out of luck.

fry's has mlb 2k6 360 for 24.99, if it was for 14.99 like those other deals i'd go for it. i heard it was sub par game, but i need a baseball game on my 360. hopefully the price will go even lower with once baseball is over with

Still no email regarding Moto GP - they haven't charged my card.

Still in progress for NHL 2K7, despite getting my shipping email. They did charge my card.

bread's done
Back