The official GMAIL giveaway thread - all gmail giveaways go here!

Okay people, I have 15 gmail invites to dispose of.
PM me with your first and last name along with your email address and I'll start sending them off.

Yep I've got some as well, but it sounds as though everyone here is well taken care of in this regard.

[quote name='robogriff']Okay people, I have 15 gmail invites to dispose of.
PM me with your first and last name along with your email address and I'll start sending them off.[/quote]
How'd you get 15?

[quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']The max anyone one account gets at one time is 6.[/quote]
That's what I thought too.[/quote]

That I've been drinking? :beer: I swear I haven't...yet...don't know why I did that. :lol:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']The max anyone one account gets at one time is 6.[/quote]
That's what I thought too.[/quote]

That I've been drinking? :beer: I swear I haven't...yet...don't know why I did that. :lol:[/quote]

:rofl:
Yeah, I knew what you meant though. :wink:

got 3 more to throw away, 1st 3 ppl to PM gets'em... not necessary to sign up for anything, no conga line to keep alive, no hidden fees, no purchase necessary; I just hate seeing those damn gmail invites not being used

I'm looking for 2 invites one for my wife and one for my best friend... I've got gmail but haven't gotten any invites yet. Tried casey from up above and he didn't have any. Figured everyone else was out too. Anyone able to share the love for my love and my butt monkey?

[quote name='SunnyRT']I'm looking for 2 invites one for my wife and one for my best friend... I've got gmail but haven't gotten any invites yet. Tried casey from up above and he didn't have any. Figured everyone else was out too. Anyone able to share the love for my love and my butt monkey?[/quote]j

PM me your emails; I've been meaning to use up my last 3 :lol:

Hello,

I am looking for a gmail account invite for my friend. I have an account, yet have never recieved any invitations to send. If anyone has any, I would be grateful. Thanks.

[quote name='matthan']Hello,

I am looking for a gmail account invite for my friend. I have an account, yet have never recieved any invitations to send. If anyone has any, I would be grateful. Thanks.[/quote]

The invites should be on the bottom left side of your gmail page, you may have missed it.

I'm giving away six, that's right six, free Gmail invites! "How can you be giving these away for free? What's the catch?", you might ask. Well, I assure you, there is no catch! These sell for millions, yes millions, on eBay, and I'm offering them to you for the low, low price of $0! No payments required until 2007! You an pay up front, or split it into 312 easy payments of nothing! All major credit cards accepted. Please, no CODs. Call 1-800-for-gmail (the "l" is not required in the dialing procedure) for more information. Shipping is $29.99 plus tax.

Just kidding. But in all seriousness, PM me if you want a Gmail invite. I've got 6.

Gah! Damn gmail invites are like roaches. Kill one off and 3 take its place! At any rate, as of Xmas eve, I have 6, count'em 6, gmail invites! If anyone needs'em, I'm just a quick PM away

I have a few invites to give away - however I'm such a newb posting (not gleaning valuable intel) on this site that I don't know how to PM - and refuse to look it up.
Let me know if you want one...

If anyone needs an invite, PM me, and I'll send one (or two, or three, however many you need) your way...

I have 6 invites if anyone wants any. PM me with the email or emails you want them sent to. First come first serve.

i have 2 to give out if you somehow cant get an invite from all the people above me..

man my gmail already has spam and i havent even told anyone i know that i have one...

[quote name='menewbe']man my gmail already has spam and i havent even told anyone i know that i have one...[/quote]

I know, WTF is up with that. I signed up a few months back and never used it to send a single email, never logged in again, never gave it out to anyone. I go back the other day to see if I have some invites and I have like 50 messages in my spam box.

what is so special about gmail? I have 2gig in my yahoo email. there is no way in hell I will ever fill it up what can I do with gmail that I can not do with email/

bread's done
Back