The official GMAIL giveaway thread - all gmail giveaways go here!

lol, you make a CAG account just for a gmail account? well if you plan on doing that dont expect shit. i got alot so ill give you one.

[quote name='mousin']lol, you make a CAG account just for a gmail account? well if you plan on doing that dont expect shit. i got alot so ill give you one.[/quote]
no, i've been registered for over a month and a half i just haven't posted due to being away on vacation and such.Sorry if it seemed like that.

I've got 4 gmails, remember they're from zion so extra special they are. PM if you want them.

[quote name='evilmojo12542']what is so special about gmail? I have 2gig in my yahoo email. there is no way in hell I will ever fill it up what can I do with gmail that I can not do with email/[/quote]

awnser: you don't have to deal with yahoo.

Hey guys and gals,
I have four invites if anyone wants them just PM me and include your email and I'll send them your way.

Sweet, Thanks Rig, signed up and using it now :)
*drools as he can dump his other emails now*

No Rush for the other one I still have to wait until my wife
gets off of work anyway :)

but thanks for the invites guys, you guys Rawk :)

Jason/Doinkers33

I still have four. PM me, as I'm probably not going to be browsing this thread much. I think at this point if you really want a Gmail account, you can get one. Google seems to be giving away invites at a crazy pace.

I've got another 3. PM me if you want them, and for the love of god... GIMMIE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS... I can't send you an invite any other way.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Gah...me too...I just looked and now it says I have FIFTY (50) of these dreaded things.

Take them, please. PM me with your email address.[/quote]

GAH! And they won't LEAVE! I gave one away, and the next day I had 50 again. RAWR!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Gah...me too...I just looked and now it says I have FIFTY (50) of these dreaded things.

GAH! And they won't LEAVE! I gave one away, and the next day I had 50 again. RAWR![/quote]

It's funny instead of just going public they gave nerds like us 50 invides, I mean do they really think I even know 50 people. :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Gah...me too...I just looked and now it says I have FIFTY (50) of these dreaded things.

GAH! And they won't LEAVE! I gave one away, and the next day I had 50 again. RAWR![/quote]

It's funny instead of just going public they gave nerds like us 50 invides, I mean do they really think I even know 50 people. :wink:[/quote]

That's why we have to post them on internet message boards...

Xtreme331, RaekwonThaChef, and crystalklear64, your invites are on the way.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Gah...me too...I just looked and now it says I have FIFTY (50) of these dreaded things.

It's funny instead of just going public they gave nerds like us 50 invides, I mean do they really think I even know 50 people. :wink:[/quote]

Exactly what I thought, LOL.

gmail accounts rock for one thing, they dont count for "free" mail so when registering for sites that don't accept "free mail hosting sites" then its works.

[quote name='Legolas813']^ They don't give you invites right away when you first get a Gmail account, if that is what you are asking.[/quote]

Oh, OK. Thanks!

[quote name='eshbums']Yeah, my main account has 50 invites on it too.[/quote]

same here, was surprised when I saw it, had only 6 previously

[quote name='Legolas813']I just got my 50 invites this morning.[/quote]

Same here. PM me if you want 'em.

[quote name='help1']gmail accounts rock for one thing, they dont count for "free" mail so when registering for sites that don't accept "free mail hosting sites" then its works.[/quote]
Few savvy sites are getting in on it and are now counting Gmail as free...because essentially it's free.

Well it looks like EVERYONE has these 50 to give. I have 100 between two emails.. maybe 150 once I re-activate my other account. So you can PM me as well with your email and I will invite you.

[quote name='Moxio']I don't know if anyone is aware of this, but anyone who needs an invite, your troubles are over.

PS. Please don't abuse this website.

http://isnoop.net/gmail/[/quote]

Awesome site for people still without gmail, I just got an invite today from the gmail team so I would have used that site if I didn't get the invite.

bread's done
Back