The official - "I'm not using my $15 EA Store Gift Card" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Rather than everyone creating their own thread giving away their coupon codes (I've spotted 3 already), lets combine to form CHEAPTRON!
I'll form the head.

Just make sure to post when you have used someone elses code.

I need a code. Can u PM me 1 Masterkyo?

EA hasnt given me anything. Plus I had to cancel my AOL account because it was a waist ever since i got broadband DSL and forgot to change my e-mail 4 like 2 months.

Once again I can find nothing that interests me in the EA store so I am giving my code away. First Person to PM me gets it.

I've just been saving mine, so you guys can gladly have em.....

MAR4NSL-1Q3W4A5B6H
APR4NSL-1V2A3D1L1P
MAY4NSL-1C8L5S9A4E
JUN4NSL-1A3E3L9O5S
JUL4NSL-2B6J4Q4T4A

In the may code, you may need to take that 1st S out if it doesn't work, otherwise, these should work, may be expired, but whatever.

[quote name='NatakuARN']Once again I can find nothing that interests me in the EA store so I am giving my code away. First Person to PM me gets it.[/quote]

Code given to- cruzincontrol

[quote name='Graystone']I have 2 that I Am not using this month please pm if you want them.

they are for the month of july.[/quote]

PM sent to you.

to get these codes you either have to be on there newsletter and/or register an EA game...

does anyone know whether or not EA will send you additonal monthly codes once you use one?

I used the code EA sent me to pre-order The Sims 2 for a total of $42.51 (including shipping and tax). If the price starts out lower than that when it hits the store shelves, I'm going to kick myself.

EA bastards, they didnt ship out my freedom fighters yet, supposedly it's "backordered" but in fact I see the game everywhere and have seen a lot of posts of people saying that they ordered it and being shipped.. stupid bastards.... it's been about a week and a half now and still not shipped :(

I'd like to pre-order battle for NY, if anyone has one lying around, I would be eternally grateful for a PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back