The Official "It ain't the PS3, it's That Triple....what's your username" thread...

Just got mine in the mail today. My PNS ID: ChurchofLeet. Should be getting Resistance: FOM from Gamefly soon, as well as a headseat. Can't wait to play with some of you CAGs!

After scoring an awesome deal on the 60gb yesterday at Best Buy (PS3, free Heavenly Sword, free blu ray remote, and free sixaxis controller for $500), I have officially joined the PS3 club.

Look for akibakenji

[quote name='y2kenjination']After scoring an awesome deal on the 60gb yesterday at Best Buy (PS3, free Heavenly Sword, free blu ray remote, and free sixaxis controller for $500), I have officially joined the PS3 club.

Look for akibakenji[/QUOTE]

Hey y2kenjination, you inspired me yesterday to try for the same deal, and due to some kind of misunderstanding at the register I ended up with the system, Heavenly Sword, and DVD blue ray remote for $460 after taxes. So, big thanks! :D

My user name is RowlfTheDog

my old friends wre deletet...need friends!

psn: burr22

anyone out there with a ps2/ps3 usb headset who is willing to ship it to me plz pm me.

Sorry if this is the wrong topic.

I plan on getting a PS3 real soon and I was wondering if the PS3 HDMI Cable is the same as a normal HDMI cable? Because the Sony HDMI cable retails for $50-$60 and a normal HDMI cable is like $20.

So I was wondering if any HDMI cable will fit with the PS3?

Thanks

[quote name='Makaveli_The_Don']Sorry if this is the wrong topic.

I plan on getting a PS3 real soon and I was wondering if the PS3 HDMI Cable is the same as a normal HDMI cable? Because the Sony HDMI cable retails for $50-$60 and a normal HDMI cable is like $20.

So I was wondering if any HDMI cable will fit with the PS3?

Thanks[/QUOTE]Any Male to Male HDMI cable will work on PS3 (does not have to be Sony). You can buy an HDMI cable from monoprice for less than $5 (before shipping) also.

[quote name='snakelda']Someone told me that using a non sony HDMI cable voids the warranty!Is that true?[/QUOTE]SCEA has always been strict about using un-licensed products on the console because they were not thoroughly tested by them (some third party products can damage the console due to slightly incorrect size or something wrong).

The truth is, if you are asked if you were using a 3rd party cable over the phone, you say no, I'm using an official PS cable. Although one of my friends did say yeah and still got his PS3 replaced for free. Most every PS3 owner has known this since launch.

hey i just recently got my ps3 becuz my 360 crashed... i have to say ps3 is way better. can everyone sed me friend requests my username is b1gj0k3r420. it is a zero not an "O" i hope to play with u all

Over the weekend I added a few CAGs I've interacted with in the past:

dallow, darknessbear, bgbearlvr, strummerbs, professormurder, seanr1221, marten, maklershed, musicnoteless

If I left anyone out just add me.

The only multiplayer game I have so far is Motorhead Motorstorm, but I've got Resistance coming from Goozex any minute now.

If you see me online, say hi!

bread's done
Back