The Official "It ain't the PS3, it's That Triple....what's your username" thread...

[quote name='Inf^Shini']:/

I'm still trying to get my Logitech USB Headset to work in Resistance :dunce:[/QUOTE]
You have to go to the accessories menu on XMB to activate it. I was wondering why my USB headset wasn't working then I figured that out.

[quote name='whoknows']You have to go to the accessories menu on XMB to activate it. I was wondering why my USB headset wasn't working then I figured that out.[/quote]

I had that setup already, I was just trying to figure out how to use it in-game.

Then I saw I had to hit L3 to speak >.>

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I had that setup already, I was just trying to figure out how to use it in-game.

Then I saw I had to hit L3 to speak >.>[/quote]:rofl:

MSUHitman

I will only get the PS3 exclusives on the machine though. Almost all 3rd party/sports games I will get on 360 (the only exclusion now would be Stranglehold and maybe UT III or the SF game releasing for both XBLA and PS Store.) Only online game I have now is Resistence.

ReaperZer0. Currently only have Resistance, and won't be playing it much for a day or two, gonna try the single player for a while first.

I'm sure this has been asked but I don't have the time to go through all these pages....Is there a way I can reserve my name so that when I do get a PS3 i have it ready? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm sure this has been asked but I don't have the time to go through all these pages....Is there a way I can reserve my name so that when I do get a PS3 i have it ready? Thanks in advance.[/quote]
If you have a friend with a PS3, I think you could create your own name which you can use for whenever you do get a PS3. I know Shipwreck was able to bring his old username from his first PS3 over to the one he has now with no problem. Otherwise, I don't think you can unless you can find someone on the intarwebs you could trust to do it for you.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']If you have a friend with a PS3, I think you could create your own name which you can use for whenever you do get a PS3. I know Shipwreck was able to bring his old username from his first PS3 over to the one he has now with no problem. Otherwise, I don't think you can unless you can find someone on the intarwebs you could trust to do it for you.[/QUOTE]Yeah, a friend wants me to do the same for him, but I'm not sure.

Personally, I'm kind of glad people can't reserve names. The ones who are committed to buying a PS3 should get first dibs on name IMO. One reason I got my PS3 when I did was to assure I got "ManaKnight" on my favorite console brand.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']If you have a friend with a PS3, I think you could create your own name which you can use for whenever you do get a PS3. I know Shipwreck was able to bring his old username from his first PS3 over to the one he has now with no problem. Otherwise, I don't think you can unless you can find someone on the intarwebs you could trust to do it for you.[/quote]

Hm...ah well, guess I'll have to wait. The only friend that I know that has a PS3 doesn't go online with it at all.

I just picked up a PS3 please feel free to add me if you like.
What is the Friend cap on the PS3?

PS3: BigMesy

Was pretty mad that my name was taken from XBL but this will work.

The most unoriginal name PSN name ever:

KingBroly

I don't have anything right now, but I plan to get Warhawk.

Just got mine today. name is SinCityBlitz. Not sure how much I will be on playing. Have to wait for the HDTV to come in.

My PS3 is up and running. My PSN username is DukeVandal. Be my friend, because I play games often and I am hilarious to talk to. Fun times are to be had.

[quote name='outofsync']My PS3 is up and running. My PSN username is DukeVandal. Be my friend, because I play games often and I am hilarious to talk to. Fun times are to be had.[/quote]

Sounds like fun, we could use some comedy in Resistance :p

I'm Inf_Shini and I'm a PS3 user *waves to group*

Check the sig if anyone's interested in joining the CAG clan for Resistance:FOM

Hey folks. I recently got mine. My PSN is "Kellk" and you can read my GAP Blog posts too if that floats yer boat.

I've got Resistance and I suck, but I'm totally willing to be fodder. Let me know!

bread's done
Back