The Official LBP BETA IS OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a Key as well. Will be trying hard to get as many as possible to hand out, but if its like last time, it will be hard for me to get any.

Thanks, Akira119

I'd love one too. I've entered a few "contests" for codes, but no luck so far :(

CAG name: mark_in_2k

PSN: Frenzied

And, of course, if I win one this week, I'll be sure to offer it to a CAG!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, well today is Monday. Has anybody seen anything happen with this yet? I've been checking 1UP and LBP's official news page, but nothing's been updated. Any idea when they're going to start this?

[quote name='bornrunnin31']is there going to be any info in this thread as to where I can actually obtain a key?[/quote]

The problem is that the keys run out so fast that maintaining the thread on it would be impossible. Instead I'd try to get as many keys as I can and give it away. Just refresh your favorite sites.

You can take me OFF the list. I managed to snag one from the Orlando Playstation Blog post. (They only gave out 50, and I assume they're long gone now.)

Alright I got one to give away. Since miyamotofreak is 1st on the list, it's his. I sent you a PM. If you already have a code let me know and i'll go down the list to the 2nd, etc.

[quote name='KongaKing']Alright I got one to give away. Since miyamotofreak is 1st on the list, it's his. I sent you a PM. If you already have a code let me know and i'll go down the list to the 2nd, etc.[/quote]

Yay!
Everyone else: I don't know why the codes were released so weirdly today. Tomorrow?

If anyone wants to part with a code, I would gladly take it and love it and you to death.

All I really have to offer for it is a Fable 2 Pub Games code (spare, I got 2 back a while ago).

94. ProtoEXE88

[quote name='miyamotofreak']Yay!
Everyone else: I don't know why the codes were released so weirdly today. Tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

PM sent with code

I actually had like four UK keys, was gonna exhance for some PSN games to ppls but ended up giving some on GAF and two close PSN friends..never got to use a code. :( :( I didnt worry since they were UK ones and since the US one are going out, I thought might as well wait for those.

But now my issue is that I have to work most of the day and cant enter these damn contest that are all over the webb. If anyone has a spare USA, please hit me up. I'm willing to trade for the Gamestop pre-order RS2 beta key.(didnt get it yet since it starts on oct. 6th i believe but we can talk this thing.) and have a one month netflix trial to trade too, so please add me to the list. Thanx!

[quote name='darknight88']I actually had like four UK keys, was gonna exhance for some PSN games to ppls but ended up giving some on GAF and two close PSN friends..never got to use a code. :( :( I didnt worry since they were UK ones and since the US one are going out, I thought might as well wait for those.

But now my issue is that I have to work most of the day and cant enter these damn contest that are all over the webb. If anyone has a spare USA, please hit me up. I'm willing to trade for the Gamestop pre-order RS2 beta key.(didnt get it yet since it starts on oct. 6th i believe but we can talk this thing.) and have a one month netflix trial to trade too, so please add me to the list. Thanx![/QUOTE]

You can use the UK ones on a US system. Just make a UK PSN account (free)

I VERY highly doubt I will be able to get a beta key at this point, because of how far down this list I'm going to be, but I'm willing to give it a try. I normally am not huge on Betas as they're for FPSes usually. However, this is the one beta I DO want to be in and the only one in the next year I can think of. I WAS online this morning trying for one of the Gamepro ones but we all know what a fiasco that turned into :( If anyone has a spare I'd appreciate it. If someone were to be generous and give me a key please PM it to me and I will thank you for it. I did pre-order the game today by the way :) I'm normally not a very lucky person when it comes to stuff like this but anyway put me down please...

102. bh7812

76. dd83
Needs updated. I didn't know we were supposed to post our CAG names. Everyone else was posting PSN names.

You can remove me from the list too, I managed to get my hands on a code last night :D Beta's all downloaded and installed, I hope to be able to play it tonight! If I come across any spares at all I'll offer them up here :)

[quote name='DarkNessBear']This thread is dumb. Like people will really give up their key for some random person[/QUOTE]

*stares at key gotten from xeex*

..wat

[quote name='DarkNessBear']This thread is dumb. Like people will really give up their key for some random person[/quote]

Reading is fundamental. This thread is about EXTRA keys. Of course if you get one for yourself, it's yours. But considering that one person can't be all places at all times, and with the way they're doing these contests, a little teamwork could help everybody get one. The real challenge, however, is people caring enough to try for an extra key even after they have theirs.

Even then, it's not so much about trying to get extra keys after obtaining your own, but about those who just happened to get extras from the various contests they entered.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Reading is fundamental. This thread is about EXTRA keys. Of course if you get one for yourself, it's yours. But considering that one person can't be all places at all times, and with the way they're doing these contests, a little teamwork could help everybody get one. The real challenge, however, is people caring enough to try for an extra key even after they have theirs.[/quote]

Yea thats why I cant get a US beta key now. All these contests occur within 10AM~4PM. I get off work around 5-5:30PM plus no internet at my job since I work at a warehouse all damn day. Sucks that I cant apply to any site whatso ever. The only reason I had UK keys was cuz all you did was input your email and it was around 10PM when it took place. Kinda sucks that I dint save one for myself...shoudlnt of listend to a friend :(

I'd like to try the game.

I wish it was just an actual demo, instead of this key bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back