The Official LBP BETA IS OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeesh, you know this beta is hard to get when you got big Internet celebrities begging for keys; come on somebody help RelentlessRolento get one!

This post was meant to make fun of wombat.

apparently I won one from joystiq but they forgot to have the code in the e-mail... >_< :lol: even when I win when they were only giving out 10 I am out of luck >_<

I e-mailed them back to see if they could re-add it :(

lol i'll keep you guys posted... thx for the support.

Uh maybe I should of asked to be on the list earlier, but I didn't think it would be this difficult to get into the beta.

So yeah that would be cool if I could get a beta key.

ok friend just gave me two pm me if youll trade burnout or paypal for it pretty much gameshare games i want so pm me your offer i am trusted as i gave darknessbear a code and a few other cag a couple of psn games

[quote name='xeex']Just received 2 spares. Sent a PM to whoknows (next on the list?), and a PM to the mighty Wombat.[/QUOTE]

I got it, thanks, take me off the list

You can take me of the list, I got a key from the Playstation Blog. If I get another Ill make sure to give it to who ever is up on the list. And by give I mean for free, non of that trading/selling BS...

I think I may give up trying, supposedly PSBlog got 15,000 emails for 2,000 codes, and they were after most of the other sources.

At least it seems like the game will sell well.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No trade requests or begging for codes in this forum please. Posts will be deleted and infractions will be handed out for repeat offenders.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Wombat']Spare Key for a Wombat?[/QUOTE]

:whee:

I got in the beta! All I said was I'll play UNLIMITED SAGA if they let me in. Hell I'll even play Beowulf or Sonic The Hedgehog! They let me in XD

[quote name='Paco']I got in the beta! All I said was I'll play UNLIMITED SAGA if they let me in. Hell I'll even play Beowulf or Sonic The Hedgehog! They let me in XD[/QUOTE]
You have to do it now. That's dedication.

didnt win any codes, if you have an extra one, please send one my way. i'll give you a big hug.

[quote name='miyamotofreak']That wasn't cool Wombat. If FreakyZeeky doesn't get a beta code by the end of this, you owe him.[/quote]

I think Freaky already has one.

[quote name='miyamotofreak']That wasn't cool Wombat. If FreakyZeeky doesn't get a beta code by the end of this, you owe him.[/quote]

I made a quick list of all the people who said they got in on the beta so you can update the OP without trolling through all the posts (I'll include the post number as well if you need to double check). If I missed anybody, let me know. And again, thanks for all the people that are sharing extra codes.

xeex - #120
H-town Info #121
King Broly #125
Bronson Lee #134
bh7812 #139
Darknessbear #146
Hostile #152
Lorik #153
Gamedefeater #158
DefinedbyClass13 #159
littlerob904 #168
rick3000gto #169
Sinistar #172
Kanik #175
orko60 #184
freakyzeeky #192
Costa #195
wombat #205
basilofbkrst #213
RelentlessRolento #216
Nephlabobo #218
Psykodelik #219
Paco #222
m_d_amore #228

[quote name='pete5883']You have to do it now. That's dedication.[/quote]

I played LBP first. The smile that LBP gave me was quickly erased with the frown that US gave me.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']
wombat #205
[/QUOTE]

I like how he somehow jumped in front of the 204 people in front of him. What a joke.

I didn't ask to be bumped at any point, in fact ill be honest I never looked at the list, I posted like everyone else and a PM with a code was in my inbox. But if you look at my post, all I did was ask for a code. I didn't ask to get a code before other people. That code that i got was a decision made by the code holder, it was his code and he can give it to whomever he wants. But to say I intentionally came on here with the goal of cheating others out of a beta code is unfair. I can see how my post came off wrong to people, I meant that I just wanted to be added like everyone one else, I wasn't begging. I am soory for all this if i could give my code back I would.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wombat']Michael Jackson[/QUOTE]

Look dude, even if you weren't begging, you still leapfrogged like 200 people because someone (xeex, who is awesome) was nice enough to give you a code. Don't try and blame him, it was obvious this was going to happen the second you posted in the other forums saying you wanted one. Seriously, it was coming miles away, and you had to know that too. It's like on Entourage when Turtle tried to get Vince to cut in line for the sneakers, except you cut in line and now Vince can't get work because everybody beat him up :(

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Look dude, even if you weren't begging, you still leapfrogged like 200 people because someone (xeex, who is awesome) was nice enough to give you a code. Don't try and blame him, it was obvious this was going to happen the second you posted in the other forums saying you wanted one. Seriously, it was coming miles away, and you had to know that too. It's like on Entourage when Turtle tried to get Vince to cut in line for the sneakers, except you cut in line and now Vince can't get work because everybody beat him up :([/QUOTE]

I wasn't blaming him, its all on me for getting a code and using it, I thank him, please don't think Im blaming Xeex, I think that it was awesome he gave me one. Like I said if I could take it back I would, but you know what I don't look at 10 pages of previous posts. I had no idea what the rules were, I just read the forum title and posted. My fault yes, is it me being purposefully malicious, no.

That the whole point I am trying to make. I didn't intend on that happening, no I didnt see it coming a mile a way. I honestly thought I would not get a code, but at least by posting something, I could have said I tried.

What's with the wombat hate. Whoever gets a code can give it to anyone they want. Being on this list doesn't entitle you to anything. That said, I'm hoping there's a good wombat level in time for the full release.

[quote name='SteveGo']I like how he somehow jumped in front of the 204 people in front of him. What a joke.[/quote]

Just to clarify, the number after the name is the posting number where the person said they had successfully gotten into the beta and needed to be removed from the list, not the spot that they had on that said list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back