The Official Lina Drama Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crazytalkx']Why isn't this locked yet?[/QUOTE]
because it was created by the mods to keep all kittie/lina/karlie drama contained to one thread. All lina/kittie/karlie drama will be dumped here from other threads if posted elsewhere.

Lots of nuts droppin tonight. These kids think that because they got a few belt of cough syrup in 'em they can come up in like they're hot shit in a champagne glass when all they are is cold diarrhea in a Dixie Cup.

[quote name='zewone']There really is a lot of nobodys chiming in like they somebodys tonight.[/QUOTE]

Yes, there are.

Seriously, don't start shit on a forum unless someone deserves it. Kittie needs the cock-shellacking, nobody else.

[quote name='Blade']Yes, there are.

Seriously, don't start shit on a forum unless someone deserves it. Kittie needs the cock-shellacking, nobody else.[/QUOTE]
You must not follow my posts enough to know my stance on the situation. I wasn't refering to you as I really don't know you, but if you want to take it that way thats up for you to decide if you are a nobody.

Seriously, don't start shit on a forum unless someone deserves it. Kittie needs the cock-shellacking, nobody else.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA, the skinny dude that can't grow a beard posted a link to Zew's profile when talking about people chimming in.

This cat's got jokes.

Look, take your lip piercing, your 4 pack and your box of stale cereal and head back to what ever message board you were posting at before you created an account here.

[quote name='zewone']:lol: I swear I wish you could pick up sarcasm and jokes on the internet easier. Everyone on CAG seems to miss everything.[/QUOTE]

It would be easier if they were actually funny.

[quote name='Ledhed']I don't even believe in God, but I'm praying to him that he allows this to continue.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='crazytalkx']Why isn't this locked yet?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='supadupacheap']It's because god hates us. Well that or because there is no god.[/QUOTE]

I suppose, in either instance, I'm to blame for this still being open.

[quote name='zewone']There really is a lot of nobodys chiming in like they somebodys tonight.[/QUOTE]
There are "somebodys" on CAG? It's a message board for gosh's sakes. The only hiarchy is cheapy>mods>posters. That's it. No more. No less.

People care way too much about this place and their or other peoples "inet image." Makes no sense to me.

Dude, Zoo one is hot to death.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It would be easier if they were actually funny.[/QUOTE]
True, but I wasn't saying that the posts they were missing were the funniest, just in general a lot of jokes go over peoples heads on CAG. Not just the ones in this thread.

[quote name='supadupacheap']There are "somebodys" on CAG? It's a message board for gosh's sakes. The only hiarchy is cheapy>mods>posters. That's it. No more. No less.

People care way too much about this place and their or other peoples "inet image." Makes no sense to me.[/QUOTE]
Another joke. Most of things I say here, again, are taken the wrong way, so I'll call it a night.

[quote name='supadupacheap']There are "somebodys" on CAG? It's a message board for gosh's sakes. The only hiarchy is cheapy>mods>posters. That's it. No more. No less.

People care way too much about this place and their or other peoples "inet image." Makes no sense to me.[/QUOTE]
the phrase around here is e-penis... get it right ;-)

i think its funny that you would differentiate somebodies from nobodies on a message board. granted there are users that post more than others, and users that act like bigger assholes than others, but when being an asshole postwhore makes you a somebody, sign me up for the nobodies.

[quote name='punqsux']im gunna request that the mods not lock this, this thread sucks but its shit that has to get out in the open.

thanks[/QUOTE]

I agree... if the shit hits the fan, might as well be limited to one room instead of the whole house.

I don't know punqsux, I don't think I can go on posting after the drastic humbling I took from JimmieMac. That lame, moronic post of his really got to me.

I wonder if he realizes that he fails miserably at trying to act like an asshole and succeeds in flaunting his idiocy.

[quote name='Blade']I don't know punqsux, I don't think I can go on posting after the drastic humbling I took from JimmieMac. That lame, moronic post of his really got to me.

I wonder if he realizes that he fails miserably at trying to act like an asshole and succeeds in flaunting his idiocy.[/QUOTE]

But when it all comes down to it, I never sent you a PM asking you to stop making fun of me.

You come in here with your two month old account like you know what you're doing and everyone knows, you don't. You can't handle being a constant target, it shows.

[quote name='Blade']I don't know punqsux, I don't think I can go on posting after the drastic humbling I took from JimmieMac. That lame, moronic post of his really got to me.

I wonder if he realizes that he fails miserably at trying to act like an asshole and succeeds in flaunting his idiocy.[/QUOTE]
Says he who is located, "In your MOM."

[quote name='JimmieMac']But when it all comes down to it, I never sent you a PM asking you to stop making fun of me.

You come in here with your two month old account like you know what you're doing and everyone knows, you don't. You can't handle being a constant target, it shows.[/QUOTE]
Translation:

how dare you try to calmly resolve an issue, n00ber.

[quote name='JimmieMac']But when it all comes down to it, I never sent you a PM asking you to stop making fun of me.[/QUOTE]

I sent a PM to you asking if you were running out of ideas for jokes in regard to this retarded sentence you only wrote to make yourself look "cool": "These kids think that because they got a few belt of cough syrup in 'em they can come up in like they're hot shit in a champagne glass when all they are is cold diarrhea in a Dixie Cup."

[quote name='JimmieMac']You come in here with your two month old account like you know what you're doing and everyone knows, you don't. You can't handle being a constant target, it shows.[/QUOTE]

Did that insult originate from your first time in senior english class?

[quote name='punqsux']Translation:

how dare you try to calmly resolve an issue, n00ber.[/QUOTE]

Here's the PM:

Today, 01:24 AM Blade vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
Cheap Ass Veteran

Wtf
You're coming out with pretty out-there one liners. Running out of material?

Translation:

You're too much for me but I don't have the sack to ask you to stop so I want to seem tough.

Punqs, take your little bell that you chime in with and get back to finishing up your coffin bookcase.

[quote name='Ledhed']Phew, I thought the Gods had failed me for a moment there. Punq just solidified my faith.[/QUOTE]
Do you realize how scary it is that PUNQ helped YOU find GOD?

[quote name='supadupacheap']Do you realize how scary it is that PUNQ helped YOU find GOD?[/QUOTE]

Mysterious ways, my friend. And I'm not talking about that shitty U2 song either.

[quote name='Blade']Did that insult originate from your first time in senior english class?[/QUOTE]

Man, there are people out there in CAGland rooting for you, they want you to shut me up, they really really do, but when you come up with stupid shit like this that people know isn't true, you slip backwards into the "One of them" catagory.

[quote name='Ledhed']Mysterious ways, my friend. And I'm not talking about that shitty U2 song either.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

It's alright...AAAAAAALLLLLLLLRRRRRRRIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTT!

Does Punq "lift your days and light up your nights" Led? Does he?

[quote name='punqsux']im gunna request that the mods not lock this, this thread sucks but its shit that has to get out in the open.

thanks[/QUOTE]

Who was it? Preemptive Shrike?

[quote name='spoo']Stop making fun of me![/QUOTE]
Because there's just not enough hate and bile in this thread, Ive decided to hate you Spoo. Do I have good reason? No. But its the inet, theres ALWAYS a good reason to hate somebody.

Maybe Ill chalk it up to a dislike of pudding and Cosby. Yeah, thats it.

Why do you kids lock and unlock threads?

This board has the most, (thinking of a nice term) unpredictable people in charge I've seen.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Man, there are people out there in CAGland rooting for you[/QUOTE]

Not when they get random, vague PM's with 'Lol' as the subject, and and some obscure message with no apparently relevancy to anything. :roll:

thanks[/QUOTE]

What "shit" has got out in the open?

It's just kids insulting each other while I gleefully cackle at the 1242th thread about me.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Because there's just not enough hate and bile in this thread, Ive decided to hate you Spoo. Do I have good reason? No. But its the inet, theres ALWAYS a good reason to hate somebody.

Maybe Ill chalk it up to a dislike of pudding and Cosby. Yeah, thats it.[/QUOTE]

Man, fuck Cosby.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Does Punq "lift your days and light up your nights" Led? Does he?[/QUOTE]

No, but Charles is still well in charge of my days and nights.

[quote name='kittie']Why do you kids lock and unlock threads?

This board has the most, (thinking of a nice term) unpredictable people in charge I've seen.[/QUOTE]
thank you for the nice wording, we try =o)

[quote name='kittie']What "shit" has got out in the open?[/QUOTE]

I was going to question that but Punqs is one of those people that likes to sound like he knows what he's talking about but really he's full of shit.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Man, there are people out there in CAG-land rooting for you - they want you to shut me up, they really really do - but when you come up with stupid shit like this that people know isn't true, you slip backwards into the "one of them" category.[/QUOTE]

Translation: The method you use is so much better than my lame retorts about Dixie Cups that I'm changing my "trying-to-be-an-asshole" approach.

PS: I edited your post for high school-level grammar and punctuation as it was clearly lacking. Again with the run-on sentences?

I have to add this:

[quote name='JimmieMac']I was going to question that but Punqs is one of those people that likes to sound like he knows what he's talking about but really he's full of shit.[/QUOTE]

Does anyone else find this ironic?

[quote name='Ledhed']No, but Charles is still well in charge of my days and nights.[/QUOTE]
:rofl: Oh man. Youre the only reason I keep coming back to this hell hole of a topic/ott.

Charles in Charge reference. Classic.

[quote name='Ledhed']No, but Charles is still well in charge of my days and nights.[/QUOTE]
charles in charge is my cstrike name

[quote name='supadupacheap']:rofl: Oh man. Youre the only reason I keep coming back to this hell hole of a topic/ott.[/QUOTE]

It's rather hurtful that people feel that way about threads about me. :(

[quote name='JimmieMac']I was going to question that but Punqs is one of those people that likes to sound like he knows what he's talking about but really he's full of shit.[/QUOTE]
out of all people, why would YOU question this? this thread is like a free pass to be an asshole.

[quote name='Blade']PS: I edited your post for high school-level grammar and punctuation as it was clearly lacking. Again with the run-on sentences?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for coming out.

[quote name='kittie']It's rather hurtful that people feel that way about threads about me. :([/QUOTE]
People's name on something doesnt neccessairly guarantee the quality of the content inside.
I dont know you from adam or eve but I do know OF you and the general drama that seems to surround you. If that crap were to vanish (will never happen) I might even go so far as to say I like you. You do have some pretty good posts from time to time. It's just all the baggage that seems to follow you for whatever reason that makes it hard to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back