The Official Lina Drama Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JSweeney']Perhaps our own little Trojan War?

JimmieMac= Menelaus
Blade (in his own mind)= Paris
Kittie (in her own mind)= Helen

CheapyD= Zeus
WhipSmartBanky=Epeius
JSweeney= Odysseus
Angellic Lulu= Cassandra.
Jaykrue = Achilles

I'm rather sure there are more comparissons that could be made as well.[/QUOTE]

Glad you kept me out of that little grouping.

[quote name='kittie']Explain. It's not like I have an inflated ego.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps it's just been in this thread, or in a couple of the OTTs, but hubris has abounded in some of your postings as of late... assuming that threads will be glutted because of you, either your involvement or creation of them.

While it doesn't apply across the board, there is a distinct "ego" radiating from rather a few posts you've made of late. Of course, maybe I'm misinterpretting things again.

[quote name='shrike4242']Glad you kept me out of that little grouping.[/QUOTE]

I thought it would go without being stated... if I'm Odysseus, well then good old man shrike obviously must be Posidion. :lol:

[quote name='kittie']Yes, you are.

And my assumption of glutting isn't farfetched. :p[/QUOTE]

But, that OTT was underwhelming at best.

If you're saying that your posts in that vien weren't out of conciet, I'll believe you,
but the appearence of it did seem to be there.

[quote name='JSweeney']I thought it would go without being stated... if I'm Odysseus, well then good old man shrike obviously must be Posidion. :lol:[/QUOTE]

And here I was thinking that you'd label me as Hephestus. :whistle2:s

The Penguin was right about abuse of power, it seems.

I can live with the thread being here, but it didn't need to be stickied.

Are there any cranky old men in Greek mythology? I think I'll claim that persona, even though I'm not exactly old. :)

[quote name='JSweeney']But, that OTT was underwhelming at best.

If you're saying that your posts in that vien weren't out of conciet, I'll believe you,
but the appearence of it did seem to be there.[/QUOTE]

for the sake of those around you...i truly hope that you don't talk this way in person

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']first, i won't take offense to anything you say because i'm rubber and you're cum-drenched[/QUOTE]

I'd buy that in a second.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']for the sake of those around you...i truly hope that you don't talk this way in person[/QUOTE]

I fail to see what the problem with speaking in such a manner is.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And that's at least half the problem. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Probably.
Because if then I'd know.
... and knowing is half the battle. :lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']I fail to see what the problem in speaking in such a manner is.[/QUOTE]

i feel the need to respond before someone such as kittie comes in and says, "because the little boy can't understand big words"

two words: bor ing

[quote name='JSweeney']Jaykrue = Achilles[/QUOTE]Oh, c'mon! I thought I rated at least a Theseus! I don't wanna die because some lucky dipshithead shot me in the heel! :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Oh, c'mon! I thought I rated at least a Theseus! I don't wanna die because some lucky dipshithead shot me in the heel! :lol:[/QUOTE]

In your case, it would be the crotch as your weak point, not your heel. :rofl:

JimmieMac= Menelaus

CheapyD= Zeus
WhipSmartBanky=Epeius
JSweeney= Odysseus
Jaykrue = Achilles

Then I wanna be Hector! ;)

EDIT: Upon learning more about Patroclus, I take that back and refuse to acknowledge I said that.

[quote name='jaykrue']:rofl: :applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

Two points for me today, one on the proper weak spot on Jaykrue-Achilles and calling him out as Caligula in that other thread. Nice. :idea::idea:

I know someone was looking for this:

arguing6fs.jpg

[quote name='JSweeney']Actually, Apossum, there's a whole lot wrong with that.
But otherwise, yeah. I'd agree on the rest. :)

[/QUOTE]

Oh, so you're racist against pedos, eh? Thanks for showing your true colors!

JimmieMac wants to (as he affectionately puts it) "bang the shit out of Kittie."

Kittie could give a (or, in John Hughes movie parlance, perhaps playing hard to get).

:rofl:

Yeah. I think I should be Hector. Much better to die by jaykrue's sword than the fate that awaits Patroclus....*shudder*

[quote name='karsh']Yeah. I think I should be Hector. Much better to die by jaykrue's sword than the fate that awaits Patroclus....*shudder*[/QUOTE]

Yet another reason I didn't want to be Achilles. :lol: I don't want to be known as Patroclus's lover. :puke:

[quote name='shrike4242']That's not true at all. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Why should we believe her? None of the things she ever says comes true!

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']OTT This Way :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Should we not be posting like this here? Probably not. But quite frankly, should this thread be stickied? Not at all. So I'll treat this topic like the garbage it is. Cause quite frankly, I don't give a damn about this whole BS. In my mind, I just make Lina/kittie into DLF, and continue to ignore her.

So jaykrue, get back to making man-love to Patroclus! And not in my sight. ;)

[quote name='karsh']Should we not be posting like this here? Probably not. But quite frankly, should this thread be stickied? Not at all. So I'll treat this topic like the garbage it is. Cause quite frankly, I don't give a damn about this whole BS. In my mind, I just make Lina/kittie into DLF, and continue to ignore her.

So jaykrue, get back to making man-love to Patroclus! And not in my sight. ;)[/QUOTE]

oh, in that case...continue being a cumsnatch

[quote name='karsh']So jaykrue, get back to making man-love to Patroclus! And not in my sight. ;)[/QUOTE]

Just for saying that, I'm going to kidnap, lock in a small room, and force you to watch a 48 hr. man-love movie marathon. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Just for saying that, I'm going to kidnap, lock in a small room, and force you to watch a 48 hr. man-love movie marathon. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't expect you to own those type of movies. :shock: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I wouldn't expect you to own those type of movies. :shock: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Who said I owned any? I was going to steal them from Blade's stash. He seems have quite a few. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Just for saying that, I'm going to kidnap, lock in a small room, and force you to watch a 48 hr. man-love movie marathon. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I hope none involve you and Patroclus. ;)

Though maybe that's the real reason Hector killed Patroclus. He had to watch Achilles and Patroclus make man love, and decided that Patroclus was the bitch and easier to kill. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't know what the fuck you just said, little kid, but you're special man. You reached out, and you touch a brotha's heart. :cry:[/QUOTE]
:rofl: I love that line from Tracy.

[quote name='karsh']I hope none involve you and Patroclus. ;)

Though maybe that's the real reason Hector killed Patroclus. He had to watch Achilles and Patroclus make man love, and decided that Patroclus was the bitch and easier to kill. ;)[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

You know, it's too bad that there isn't sound associated with posts...
Soap opera music would work so well with this thread.

I mean, a simple "DANT DANT DAAAAAAAAA" after some of these post would accentuate them so well.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I guess this means we can have official threads devoted to anyone here.

Who is going to be next?[/QUOTE]

I believe I suggested the "horse's magic boner" thread already

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I believe I suggested the "horse's magic boner" thread already[/QUOTE]

Don't you think that would be a rather short topic?

JimmieMac= Menelaus

CheapyD= Zeus
WhipSmartBanky=Epeius
JSweeney= Odysseus
Jaykrue = Achilles

Naturally, I shall be the Trojan Horse

[quote name='JSweeney']Don't you think that would be a rather short topic?[/QUOTE]

:roll:

No, a short topic would be one consisting of the number of unordinary and engaging posts you make these days

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Because a life of gambling and random sex is ultimately hollow? ;)[/QUOTE]

It's true :cry:

Although, the random sex is over, I've actually put my balls on the cutting board and entered another relationship... this time the girl in question is not the daughter of a butcher though, so I think I'll be alright. I guess that makes me only half-hollow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back