The Official PlayStation Vita Thread - 11/4: FW 3.00 Coming Just in Time for the PS4 Launch!

I suspect the answer is no, but is there any way to "manage" the memory card, or at the very least see a list of what is on it?

[quote name='Nohbdy']For some reason, every Vita model is "under review" at Amazon.[/QUOTE]

They're not now.

This happened a few times with the 3DS and everyone got all worked up over it. IIRC, it comes down to people making complaints about the system and Amazon puts that notice up. I always just chalked it up to a bunch of dickheads spamming Amazon. Just like they do with reviews for products when they're throwing a fit over a game or something to get attention.

3DS never went back on sale at Amazon.
They don't stock Wii, or DSi and XL models either and haven't for months.
Very strange.

@kazuya
Content Manager.

[quote name='omyard']They're not now.

This happened a few times with the 3DS and everyone got all worked up over it. IIRC, it comes down to people making complaints about the system and Amazon puts that notice up. I always just chalked it up to a bunch of dickheads spamming Amazon. Just like they do with reviews for products when they're throwing a fit over a game or something to get attention.[/QUOTE]
I dont agree with this at all. First of all it isn't to get attention as in look at me look at me it's more like hey your product licks some balls in a bad way and this is why...fix it.

For example Sony will almost certainly be compelled by all these "dickheads" to include memory with every system. Imagine if people didn't throw fits. The Vita just wouldn't sell and Sony would surely be baffled as to why it's failing and everyone loses.

Well screw that I want this thing to succeed and despite how stupid/greedy Sony can be I'm guessing they want the same end result. The dickheads spamming Amazon will speed this process along and I for one thank them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kazuya']I suspect the answer is no, but is there any way to "manage" the memory card, or at the very least see a list of what is on it?[/QUOTE]

If you mean to see what apps/game save data, video, music, or photo I believe that you have to use the Content Manager Assistant

Get that and then hook up your vita to your PC and open the Content Manager app on your Vita and select the Back Up option or the PS Vita System ---> to PC option

Sorry if that's not really what you're looking for. As far as I know there is no way to simply manage it like a regular drive. You have to use the CMA I linked to I believe.

Unrelated: for anyone that wants to customize the screenlock screen or change the wallpaper here's a good site for some pics: http://freevitathemes.com/ and here is the awesome neogaf thread for it with more details and pics.

[quote name='ShockandAww']
I dont agree with this at all. First of all it isn't to get attention as in look at me look at me it's more like hey your product licks some balls in a bad way and this is why...fix it.

For example Sony will almost certainly be compelled by all these "dickheads" to include memory with every system. Imagine if people didn't throw fits. The Vita just wouldn't sell and Sony would surely be baffled as to why it's failing and everyone loses.

Well screw that I want this thing to succeed and despite how stupid/greedy Sony can be I'm guessing they want the same end result. The dickheads spamming Amazon will speed this process along and I for one thank them.
[/QUOTE]

No they're still dickheads. Especially if that's what they're complaining to Amazon about.

If say, the system had a defect like the system being doa or something then sure, that's understandable.

[quote name='whoknows']No they're still dickheads. Especially if that's what they're complaining to Amazon about.

If say, the system had a defect like the system being doa or something then sure, that's understandable.[/QUOTE]

I think it sucks that the 3G bundle was listed as coming with a free psn game and a free month of 3g in the description but in fact it was just the pay-for3g-get-a-free-game-and-month deal which was announced way earlier and not exclusive to the bundle. I got an excellent deal on my vita so I haven't complained, but I certainly get it if people are miffed over that. I think that's what pushed a lot of people to go with the 3G bundle (the idea of getting two free games or at least getting one without paying for it). Granted, not anywhere in the same class as a doa system, but it certainly was misleading text.

[quote name='handsomepete']I think it sucks that the 3G bundle was listed as coming with a free psn game and a free month of 3g in the description but in fact it was just the pay-for3g-get-a-free-game-and-month deal which was announced way earlier and not exclusive to the bundle. I got an excellent deal on my vita so I haven't complained, but I certainly get it if people are miffed over that. I think that's what pushed a lot of people to go with the 3G bundle (the idea of getting two free games or at least getting one without paying for it). Granted, not anywhere in the same class as a doa system, but it certainly was misleading text.[/QUOTE]

It was explicitly explained on the product page that it was buy a month, get a month and a game free.

Product Description
About the PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle:
For a limited time at launch complete your portable gaming experience with the PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle including an 8GB Memory Card, an AT&T DataConnect Session pass, and a PSN Game- a bonus $55 in value! Get it while supplies last!

Includes:
- Includes: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi System + 8GB Memory Card + AT&T DataConnect Session Pass + Free PSN Game*
- Bonus $55 Value!
- Play with your friends when you want and in more places with the AT&T Mobile Broadband Network.**

*Promotional Offer expires May 31, 2012. Redemption code must be used within 90 days of issuance and is not transferable, nor redeemable. Limit one per customer. Offer for purchasers of Sony PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi only. Your promotional 250 MB session automatically starts upon expiration of your 1st session plan, if you have activated the redemption code. Offer redeemed is for 250MB DataConnect Pass session only, regardless if you are on the 250MB or 3GB DataConnect Pass plan.) AT&T not responsible for taxes or lost redemption codes. Plans automatically renew, so after your promotional session expires, automatic renewal of your 1st DataConnect Pass plan selected will take effect and you are responsible for charges, unless you cancel auto-renewal before the plan renews. DataConnect Pass Plan: Time begins expiring immediately upon purchase/activation whether you are using the service or not. Once your time expires or your allotted data is used, whichever occurs first, your data access will cease. Coverage not available in all areas. For information on prepaid data plans, visit att.com/buyasession and for full terms, see Session Based Wireless Data Service Agreement at att.com/wirelesslegal.

**Mobile Broadband access requires DataConnect Pass plan for other specified devices. Time begins expiring immediately upon purchase/activation, whether you are using the service or not. Once your time expires or the allotted data is used, whichever comes first, your data access will cease. 30 day domestic plans automatically renew, unless you cancel auto-renewal. Fees are non-refundable. For full terms see Data Connect Pass Wireless Data Services Agreement on www.att.com/wirelesslegal. Mobile broadband coverage not available in all areas.

Here's how to activate your complimentary DataConnect session:
• Select the Connect to AT&T icon
• Select the Start icon
• Select Go to AT&T's Website
• Select DataConnect Pass
• Login with existing userid and password
• Expand "My Devices and Plans" in account overview
• Select your device
• Select "Add a Plan"
• Select "You have earned coupons(s), would you like to redeem?"
• Follow the screen instructions to redeem.

Free game when you activate an AT&T DataConnect Pass*:

Game at the speed of your mobile life style when you want and in more places. Your new PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi, connected by the AT&T Mobile Broadband Network, will change the way you play with continuous access in more places to your gaming community. Experience news feeds, multiplayer gaming, location based gifting, and PS Vita to PS3 system game play.

1. Select and sign up for an AT&T DataConnect Pass plan.
2. Login to your PlayStation Network account on your PS Vita.
3. 30 days after your DataConnect Pass activation, you will receive a game voucher code redeemable on the PlayStation Store.
*For details and limitations go to us.playstation.com/psvita

[quote name='pjb16']It was explicitly explained on the product page that it was buy a month, get a month and a game free.

Product Description
For a limited time at launch complete your portable gaming experience with the PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle including an 8GB Memory Card, an AT&T DataConnect Session pass, and a PSN Game- a bonus $55 in value! Get it while supplies last!

Includes:
- Includes: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi System + 8GB Memory Card + AT&T DataConnect Session Pass + Free PSN Game*
- Bonus $55 Value!
- Play with your friends when you want and in more places with the AT&T Mobile Broadband Network.**

*Promotional Offer expires May 31, 2012. Redemption code must be used within 90 days of issuance and is not transferable, nor redeemable. Limit one per customer. Offer for purchasers of Sony PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi only. Your promotional 250 MB session automatically starts upon expiration of your 1st session plan, if you have activated the redemption code. Offer redeemed is for 250MB DataConnect Pass session only, regardless if you are on the 250MB or 3GB DataConnect Pass plan.) AT&T not responsible for taxes or lost redemption codes. Plans automatically renew, so after your promotional session expires, automatic renewal of your 1st DataConnect Pass plan selected will take effect and you are responsible for charges, unless you cancel auto-renewal before the plan renews. DataConnect Pass Plan: Time begins expiring immediately upon purchase/activation whether you are using the service or not. Once your time expires or your allotted data is used, whichever occurs first, your data access will cease. Coverage not available in all areas. For information on prepaid data plans, visit att.com/buyasession and for full terms, see Session Based Wireless Data Service Agreement at att.com/wirelesslegal.

**Mobile Broadband access requires DataConnect Pass plan for other specified devices. Time begins expiring immediately upon purchase/activation, whether you are using the service or not. Once your time expires or the allotted data is used, whichever comes first, your data access will cease. 30 day domestic plans automatically renew, unless you cancel auto-renewal. Fees are non-refundable. For full terms see Data Connect Pass Wireless Data Services Agreement on www.att.com/wirelesslegal. Mobile broadband coverage not available in all areas.

• Select the Start icon
• Select your device
• Select "Add a Plan"

Game at the speed of your mobile life style when you want and in more places. Your new PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi, connected by the AT&T Mobile Broadband Network, will change the way you play with continuous access in more places to your gaming community. Experience news feeds, multiplayer gaming, location based gifting, and PS Vita to PS3 system game play.

3. 30 days after your DataConnect Pass activation, you will receive a game voucher code redeemable on the PlayStation Store.
[/QUOTE]
I would not at all call it explicit. You've copied the relevant text, which in reality you have to really look for to see. Either way it should have just been free no strings attached.

Here is the actual Amazon product page: http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-V...VP0O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330269371&sr=8-1
The first details you come to are the product features, one of which states: "Receive your PS Vita one week before the official release date(Free code to download PS Vita: Super Stardust )"

There are no strings attached at this point. To actually see the relevant text you have to scroll down to the bottom of the product description.

If that's "explicit" to you then great we have differing opinions. Mine is that it is shady and you like Sony a little too much. I can tell you for damn sure as a seller on ebay I would never list a product I'm selling in that manner or I'd likely get and imo deserve negative feedback for it.

You mean I have to read the terms and conditions of an offer AND I have to scroll down a webpage.

Say it ain't so!

Next you'll tell me when a company offers a free cellphone it's not actually free and I'll have to read the terms and conditions to see that there may actually be more to it.

[quote name='whoknows']You mean I have to read the terms and conditions of an offer AND I have to scroll down a webpage.

Say it ain't so!

Next you'll tell me when a company offers a free cellphone it's not actually free and I'll have to read the terms and conditions to see that there may actually be more to it.[/QUOTE]It is so, but shouldn't be. You're defending a shitty practice by telling me that cellphones also have this shitty practice all the time. That doesn't make it an ok thing, it's still just as shitty.

Look at Gamestops link for it. It gives the same info in small print but has a big "! Important Information" notice all while never explicitly mentioning a free game without mentioning the details.

Gamestop's is pretty explicit, though not as simple as it could be to understand. Amazon's is not explicit and should have been fixed.

It's not like it's in tiny text and hidden on Amazon. They have the usual asterisk after the sentence with the offer and it's in normal sized text after the offer. With something like a data plan there's obviously always always going to be more to it, whether it's you have to manually cancel to avoid auto charge, or what it is in this case with needing to pay for a month first and of course needing to turn off auto renewal.

People are lazy, that's their problem.

Quick question. Me and my gf are both getting a vita. We both want to play Katamari, but don't want to buy it twice. I understand that if you swap games, that you must reset the game. Would that mess up either of our saves? I just wanna be sure before something messes up. Thanks for all the help!

2 Qs:

Anyone figure out what the second opening on the top is for on the wifi unit?

I am getting a replacement Vita can I just take my memory card out of my first and drop it in the second and be set?

[quote name='pjb16']It was explicitly explained on the product page that it was buy a month, get a month and a game free.

Product Description

Includes:
- Bonus $55 Value!

• Select the Start icon
• Select your device
• Select "Add a Plan"

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't think my issue is so much with amazon's or gamestop's handling of it (although by my recollection the original listing just showed the free game and free dataconnect pass before all the details about them were known and it was updated later, but it's not breally important), but more with the concept of the bundle. It's not a $55 value if I have to pay $15 to get $25 - $30 of that $55 value. It was just a bit of text and advertising wizardry to move more 3g units, no big deal. I just didn't care for it and I understand why others would've felt a bit mislead.

[quote name='BREVITY']2 Qs:

Anyone figure out what the second opening on the top is for on the wifi unit?

I am getting a replacement Vita can I just take my memory card out of my first and drop it in the second and be set?[/QUOTE]
You may want to uses Content Manager on PC or PS3 and choose to "Backup", then "Restore" on the new system.

As someone who JUST picked up the 3G bundle because of the "$55 value", I'm pretty disappointed. I may give Sony a call and bitch, see if they offer me anything. I'm not paying $15 for AT&T's shitty plans when my phone has unlimited data through them.

[quote name='SynGamer']As someone who JUST picked up the 3G bundle because of the "$55 value", I'm pretty disappointed. I may give Sony a call and bitch, see if they offer me anything. I'm not paying $15 for AT&T's shitty plans when my phone has unlimited data through them.[/QUOTE]

Just look at it like I did; I was going to buy a memory card anyway, so getting the 8gb card ($30 value) just meant I was paying $20 more for the device, vs. the WiFi version. I was willing to pay a few bucks more for that, no big deal. I consider it a "$30 value", not $55 because like you, I really don't care about the 3G service.

[quote name='el swordo']Just beat golden abyss awesome[/QUOTE]

Really? I'm at level 22 and it's been:
Run, jump, climb some walls/ropes, shoot one of 4 different looking bad guys, rub the screen and repeat.

I don't even think I'll attempt to finish this game i'm sop bored with it. Shinobido is pretty fun, along with Ninja.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Really? I'm at level 22 and it's been:
Run, jump, climb some walls/ropes, shoot one of 4 different looking bad guys, rub the screen and repeat.

I don't even think I'll attempt to finish this game i'm sop bored with it. Shinobido is pretty fun, along with Ninja.[/QUOTE]

i was about the same until the last 5 chapters or so. decided to burn through it last night and was glad i did. pretty much nonstop action until the end and very action movie like. also does anyone know when the power grip goes on sale

[quote name='chimpmeister']Just look at it like I did; I was going to buy a memory card anyway, so getting the 8gb card ($30 value) just meant I was paying $20 more for the device, vs. the WiFi version. I was willing to pay a few bucks more for that, no big deal. I consider it a "$30 value", not $55 because like you, I really don't care about the 3G service.[/QUOTE]
That's pretty much how I looked at it. An extra $20 just in case I ever want 3g for some reason.

I look at the free month deal as buy Super Stardust and get 2 months of 3g, and since I planned to get Super Stardust anyways, I'm okay with trying 3g for a couple of months for the same price as buying Super Stardust alone.

I picked up the Vita trigger grip last night at Gamestop. While it puts your middle fingers in the back in a great position to use the rear touchpad it does make it a bit awkward to find a spot to not have your middle fingers hovering over the rear touchpad.

801398b.jpg

Overall I'm happy with it though. It doesn't change the way you hold it so much so to the point that it would start to feel awkward not having it on there but it is just enough of a different grip on it so that playing for an extended period of time doesn't cause your hand to cramp.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I picked up the Vita trigger grip last night at Gamestop. While it puts your middle fingers in the back in a great position to use the rear touchpad it does make it a bit awkward to find a spot to not have your middle fingers hovering over the rear touchpad.

801398b.jpg

Overall I'm happy with it though. It doesn't change the way you hold it so much so to the point that it would start to feel awkward not having it on there but it is just enough of a different grip on it so that playing for an extended period of time doesn't cause your hand to cramp.[/QUOTE]

i tried one out at gamestop and thought the triggers where crap.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']The 2nd slot up there is supposed to be for "accessories." Anyone know if this unit is capable of video out.[/QUOTE]

Anything's possible.
Dev units are same as retail plus an HDMI port. Who knows what Sony has planned for the little mystery port.

I'm not quite sure if I made the right choice when buying the vita. I'm somewhat happy with it, but I question why I play this when my PS3 is just a few feet away. Right now the games are similar to the consoles, but I will wait and see what else is coming up. I tried playing this during a work commute, but the main problem with the OLED screen and the reflective surface is that it's near impossible to see the screen in direct sunlight.

Other than that, it's nice to be lazy and game in bed. Hopefully Gravity Rush will come out soon though.

I think the Vita will really shine once it gets a few AAA RPGs. A Fallout or Elder Scrolls-like game would be ideal. Bioshock is coming out...later this year/next year I believe, along with a major list of others. We should find out the staying power of the Vita based on the types and amounts of games announced by the end of this year.

Can you copy your ps3 save of rayman over to the vita for continuation? i am loving the crap out of it on the ps3 and would be nice to have on the road

Started playing Uncharted on it. Very good. I think people that don't like it just can't get over the fact that it's not going to be quite as technically good as it's console counterparts. I just don't compare the two and think I'm going to enjoy it quite a bit for what it is. An overpriced but still very good handheld game. I love the climbing by touch aspect, much less irritating than pushing buttons all the time. Whether you like it or not it's great that the option is there.

However there is too much forced touch in the menus of the game just like the whole Vita in general. For example you cant browse the PSN store with buttons which is ridiculous, and the Uncharted menus are also 100% touch. It all works ok, but why force it and make it feel gimmicky when it could just be an additional way to navigate for those that want to do so?

Also pretty happy that I can get some PSP games for fairly cheap. I've never played a PSP game but it's nice that there are quite a few available. Looking to buy Corpse Party for $15. Looks pretty interesting.

[quote name='mykevermin']Tried to use a demo downloaded from the JPN PSN store. Doesn't copy over. Expected, but still very disappointing.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you can only copy over if the account on the Vita matches the account that downloaded the demo.

I just logged into my JPN account on the Vita, got all the demos there directly, then switched to US account and played them there.
You can also copy over from the PS3 after switching accounts, then switch back.

Can anybody recommend me some must have PSP games for my Vita. So far from what I seen I'm interested in games like Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, Burnout Legends, Daxter etc.

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, you can only copy over if the account on the Vita matches the account that downloaded the demo.

I just logged into my JPN account on the Vita, got all the demos there directly, then switched to US account and played them there.
You can also copy over from the PS3 after switching accounts, then switch back.[/QUOTE]

Is it like the PSP where you can copy items on multiple accounts over, but on the handheld itself what you can and can't use depends on which account is active on the device?

[quote name='mykevermin']Is it like the PSP where you can copy items on multiple accounts over, but on the handheld itself what you can and can't use depends on which account is active on the device?[/QUOTE]

Correct.
The main difference is that is actually changing accounts on the Vita isn't nearly as simple. Bit of a nuisance that settings and layout are reset but can be done in a couple mins.

Demos and free content can be played on any account of course.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Started playing Uncharted on it. Very good. I think people that don't like it just can't get over the fact that it's not going to be quite as technically good as it's console counterparts. I just don't compare the two and think I'm going to enjoy it quite a bit for what it is. An overpriced but still very good handheld game. I love the climbing by touch aspect, much less irritating than pushing buttons all the time. Whether you like it or not it's great that the option is there.

However there is too much forced touch in the menus of the game just like the whole Vita in general. For example you cant browse the PSN store with buttons which is ridiculous, and the Uncharted menus are also 100% touch. It all works ok, but why force it and make it feel gimmicky when it could just be an additional way to navigate for those that want to do so?

Also pretty happy that I can get some PSP games for fairly cheap. I've never played a PSP game but it's nice that there are quite a few available. Looking to buy Corpse Party for $15. Looks pretty interesting.[/QUOTE]

I've never really played an Uncharted game before, and if this was first, it would be my last. Very slow and boring IMO. Very nice tech demo, but I see no reason to ever go back to this.

[quote name='GizmoGC']I've never really played an Uncharted game before, and if this was first, it would be my last. Very slow and boring IMO. Very nice tech demo, but I see no reason to ever go back to this.[/QUOTE]The other Uncharted games are in similar vein, though with much bigger production values, and perhaps more level variety (in 2 and 3), so you probably wouldn't enjoy them either. I think most people love the characters, story, and set pieces the games offer. They're just fun, B-movie action flicks.

I'm nearing the end of Golden Abyss now and really enjoy it. Like you said though, action can be classified as repetitive. Just running along a path, climbing some stuff, and then shoot guys for a bit, it's certainly not the action that keeps me going. And not terribly different from the same stuff you do in other blockbuster games.

I just a big fan of the personalities, and the historical fiction and world it presents and that keeps me wanting to see more. I think that's the biggest reason for the series' success on PS3.

Shinobido 2, which I also am enjoying, is repetitive as heck, even more so than GA, but the leveling up keeps me coming back. It's just odd and quirky too.
It's something different for everyone.

6FfcOl.jpg

[quote name='dallow']The other Uncharted games are in similar vein, though with much bigger production values, and perhaps more level variety (in 2 and 3), so you probably wouldn't enjoy them either. I think most people love the characters, story, and set pieces the games offer. They're just fun, B-movie action flicks.

I'm nearing the end of Golden Abyss now and really enjoy it. Like you said though, action can be classified as repetitive. Just running along a path, climbing some stuff, and then shoot guys for a bit, it's certainly not the action that keeps me going. And not terribly different from the same stuff you do in other blockbuster games.

I just a big fan of the personalities, and the historical fiction and world it presents and that keeps me wanting to see more. I think that's the biggest reason for the series' success on PS3.

Shinobido 2, which I also am enjoying, is repetitive as heck, even more so than GA, but the leveling up keeps me coming back. It's just odd and quirky too.
It's something different for everyone.

http://i.imgur.com/6FfcOl.jpg[/QUOTE]
Crap, did everybody take a screen shot at that part? I've set it as my background.

[quote name='Stingermck']Ugh, just noticed the back touch pad already has scratches on it. Its just been sitting on my desk.[/QUOTE]

Yea- mine has little, deep scratches all over it too, and I haven't done anything crazy with it (that I haven't also done to the front).

[quote name='dallow']The other Uncharted games are in similar vein, though with much bigger production values, and perhaps more level variety (in 2 and 3), so you probably wouldn't enjoy them either. I think most people love the characters, story, and set pieces the games offer. They're just fun, B-movie action flicks.

[/QUOTE]
I enjoyed it for what it is- a direct to handheld release. I kept thinking to myself the whole time that if it had come to the PS3 a few years ago as a direct sequel to uncharted 2, I would have thought it was the best thing ever. It does everything U1 did better (minus the characters), but misses out of the huge action that U2 & U3 do.

I'd definitely play a sequel, and I like the fact that it's set so far before the other games.

Aside from the supporting cast not being developed/likeable my only big complaint was this - I wish it had come out later in the Vita's life so they wouldn't have forced all those tilt sensor / motion fights on us. They weren't awful- but as someone who didn't want to use them (as originally advertised) it pulled me out of the game.

[quote name='emokid9963']Quick question. Me and my gf are both getting a vita. We both want to play Katamari, but don't want to buy it twice. I understand that if you swap games, that you must reset the game. Would that mess up either of our saves? I just wanna be sure before something messes up. Thanks for all the help![/QUOTE]

Yes, it will. If you want to play a Vita game with a different PSN ID you have to completely erase all save files, etc, present on the game card before it will let you get trophies, etc.

[quote name='Stingermck']Ugh, just noticed the back touch pad already has scratches on it. Its just been sitting on my desk.[/QUOTE]

Unless you never place it down onto a desk or always keep it in a case, I don't know how the rear panel is not supposed to scratch. The entire rear touchpanel directly makes contact with whatever surface you place the vita onto. fucking stupid.

I might place a couple rubber standoffs on those finger rests on the back, although it'd probably look like shit and cause it to not fit into any case properly.

I've noticed the front screen to be rather tough. Is it some sort of gorilla glass clone or something?

I'm about 1/3 through Uncharted... and really enjoying it. It think the reviews were far too critical, as I find it just as quality of a game as the PS3 releases. Finished Mutant Blobs Attack yesterday, which is a must-play for any Vita owner. Hells of fun.

The online component for Hot Shots really picked up this week. Last week, the Daily International Tournaments consisted of >300 players. Yesterday, there were over 3k. My overall rank plummeted.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']I've noticed the front screen to be rather tough. Is it some sort of gorilla glass clone or something?

[/QUOTE]

It's plastic. Super scratchy, not glass... plastic.

If you own 2 Vitas and use the same PSN login are you able to download a purchased game to both devices? I figure it's just a matter of time until my wife wants one.

[quote name='iamthekiller']Unless you never place it down onto a desk or always keep it in a case, I don't know how the rear panel is not supposed to scratch. The entire rear touchpanel directly makes contact with whatever surface you place the vita onto. fucking stupid.

I might place a couple rubber standoffs on those finger rests on the back, although it'd probably look like shit and cause it to not fit into any case properly.[/QUOTE]

Get an armor shell for 12 bucks. Has removable piece that protects back. Or just be careful to set it down on a smooth surface. I just put it on top of old folder from when I was in school

[quote name='kemical']If you own 2 Vitas and use the same PSN login are you able to download a purchased game to both devices? I figure it's just a matter of time until my wife wants one.[/QUOTE]
You can have up to two activated handheld devices so yes you can.
So long as you don't have some PSP out there activated at the moment.

bread's done
Back