The Official Post Your Desktop Thread

Here is mine resolution is 1900x1200

joshaugdesktop.jpg

[quote name='Hex']

I win the award for having the longest running thread ever.[/quote]

Hex, whats the original wallpaper... also is that Conky on windows?

Photo is of Charles W. Fischer, member of the board of directors of Nova Chemicals. Randomly stumbled across the picture and immediately felt strangely compelled to make it my wallpaper.

I'm getting really sick of Vista's bullshit, by the way. I hate the changed to the explorer. If only Aero wasn't so pretty...

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']

Photo is of Charles W. Fischer, member of the board of directors of Nova Chemicals. Randomly stumbled across the picture and immediately felt strangely compelled to make it my wallpaper.

I'm getting really sick of Vista's bullshit, by the way. I hate the changed to the explorer. If only Aero wasn't so pretty...[/quote]

6wilford-brimley.jpg

[quote name='PhrostByte']
6wilford-brimley.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Heh.

What really freaks me out about this picture of this guy is the way that it seriously looks like it's CGI. But it isn't.

Been trying to find a wallpaper sized image of Mike Shinoda's artwork...couldn't find one big enough so I turned this:
59487.jpg

Into this :cool:

This is my alternate that I adjusted to fit 1440x900

[quote name='Liquid 2']My new desktop for my new 26" monitor:

untitled_2.png

1920x1200 :cool:[/quote]

where'd that wallpaper come from? I've been looking for something new and this is a hell of a lot better than most of the crap I've found.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Haven't played DMC in a while, but I've gotten so used to this picture that anything else just looks strange...

[/quote]

Did you do that yourself?
Looks really well made...wish my PS skills were even close to that!

bread's done
Back