The OFFICIAL Shadowrun topic- Out Now!

I've had the game for a day or so and I'm still diggin' it.

As others have mentioned, I am getting quickly annoyed by the parties I get thrown (non-CAG games). Full of whiney-voiced kids bragging about how good they are.

I also got kicked out of my first match the other night. I accidentally killed one of my team mates with a katana and he called for a kick. Amazing :)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Had some fun with X, Ryles, Brak, and Scorch...too bad we couldn't really talk much since we were either split up or that douche with the high pitch voice wouldn't shut up or that other guy that just said "yo! yo! yo! yo! yo!..."[/QUOTE]

Damn, looks like I missed out on a great nite...hopefully I can catch you guys next time.

Is anyone still playing this? I just picked it up cheap a few weeks ago but haven't played it much yet. Looks like I need to get a move on since the developers are done and most everyone will be onto halo in a week or so.

If any CAG's are playing this hit me up with a FR/Invite!

So this is another "Is anyone still playing this?" post. I was always following this game, but the whole online only facet made it much less of a have to have for me, but I just picked it up for $15 in one of those elusive Walmart clearances. Are there still alot of people playing this? How about CAGs? Is it worth 15 bones at this point or is everyone playing CoD4 like I currently am? I just don't want to buy a game that is online only and there isn't anyone online anymore or glitchers are ruining it. Thanks.

my friend whos lets just say kind of special just got this game. hes gonna be playing it with me on fri. i havent played this in at least 4 months.

bread's done
Back