The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (work in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it tell you what the points were from, or does it just say Transition Bonus?

New items for bargaining for codes I need: the ESPN hat & jersey for 360 avatars (1 code per prop) & the Final Fantasy 14 promotional code (you get an in-game item, Asuran Arm guards) you get for registering the PS3 version of FF13. PM if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. Sorry to hear you've been banned. I wish you well in whatever steps you take from here.
  2. Hm, I'm still at the base amount of points with no bonus +transaction things.
  3. I'M A GOLD MEMBER NOW! Only 270points to go thanks to Zonic's code donation.

Here's my current list of what codes I still need.

I don't have much to trade, but I have a Marvel Costume Kit (2) code for PS3's Little Big Planet 2. I'd be more than happy to trade that since my friends past on it.

[quote name='Blade']Do not post anything about the store manager. Who the fuck cares what some kid named salty tbone with a Bonk avatar says on a message board?[/QUOTE]

Hey, sorry man. I'll drop it. I just thought it's a shitty situation for people who buy new games and don't get a code, like this guy:

[quote name='Blade']By the way, my girlfriend bought me FFXIII a few months ago -- a new copy from the shelf and not a sealed one from storage -- and it didn't come with a code. Are GameStop employees hoarding these codes from new, opened copies? That's not very cool. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Just An update for me..

I Have:
:360:400 MS Xbox points
:360:1600 MS Xbox points
:ps3:PS3 FF13 code

I Need:
Lord of Arcana, Mindjack, Nier 360, any PC game except for Supreme Commander 2, and the pony DS game :)

I have a few extra codes I ripped off from friends and family... and no, I did not buy Pony friends 2 :p

What I have for trade:

Pony Friends 2 Wii
Just Cause 2 360
Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers Wii
Dissidia x2

I've already hit ultimate because I saved every code from the prior year... So I really don't need any other codes. I plan on not doing this another year. Too expensive.

I'll give one way to whoever gives one of their codes away, to someone else, if they have any extra. I won't give mine up till that 3rd person gets theirs registered...

[quote name='xycury']I'll give one way to whoever gives one of their codes away, to someone else, if they have any extra. I won't give mine up till that 3rd person gets theirs registered...[/QUOTE]Let me see if I understand this.

If Person A donates a code to Person B, you'll give one of your codes to Person A.

Eh? If so,

[quote name='RabbitSuit']...
I'M A GOLD MEMBER NOW! Only 270points to go thanks to Zonic's code donation.
...[/QUOTE]

Zonic505 should qualify :).

[quote name='Zonic505']Let me see if I understand this.

If Person A donates a code to Person B, you'll give one of your codes to Person A.[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

I don't need anything, but I want those that want to trade codes to give to someone else that may need them instead.

I'd rather share than make a profit of these.

I just don't simply want to give them away to lurkers and such, not much of a community vibe there. I'd rather see all of us get Ultimate.

Since you donated, I could toss you that awful Pony code to you if you want it.

Yes, that would be fantastic! Then I'd go from 275 points to 225 points needed for Ultimate. I would greatly appreciate it. Edit: Thank you for the code! Now I need only 4 more, since I'll be getting Dissidia 012.

Hey, just noticed that the Tomb Raider Trilogy Pack for PS3 is coming out March 22nd, so most likely, that'll be eligible.

[quote name='Zonic505']Yes, that would be fantastic! Then I'd go from 275 points to 225 points needed for Ultimate. I would greatly appreciate it. Edit: Thank you for the code! Now I need only 4 more, since I'll be getting Dissidia 012.

Hey, just noticed that the Tomb Raider Trilogy Pack for PS3 is coming out March 22nd, so most likely, that'll be eligible.[/QUOTE]

tomb raider triolgy.. Is that even a SE game?

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Yep! You can read a bit about it here.[/QUOTE]

thats pretty cool, now if only I was a big fan of tomb raider lol =P I got the 360 anniversary collection, got it for a buck or two at this church sale type of thing. Haven't even popped it into my 360 yet =D

Codes for sale via Paypal.

2x FF Crystal Bearers (Wii)

1x Valkyrie Profile (DS)
2x Kingdom Hearts 358/2 (DS)

4x Front Mission (360)
2x Kane & Lynch 2 (360)
1x FF XI Online (360)
1x Nier (360)
3x Just Cause 2 (360)
4x FF XIII (360)

8x Kane & Lynch 2 (PS3)
1x Star Ocean (PS3)
2x Just Cause 2 (PS3)
2x MindJack (PS3)
4x FF XIII (PS3)

$4ea, Buy a bunch and ill negotiate price. Ill do 16 codes for $50. Ive sold codes to 2 peeps on this site before, I do my best to be fair, if a code doesnt work , no charge, and ill do my best to replace it.

Yup, Eidos, who makes the Tomb Raider games, got bought by Square Enix in '09. That's why Kane & Lynch 2 was included on the list of eligible games.

[quote name='Zonic505']Yup, Eidos, who makes the Tomb Raider games, got bought by Square Enix in '09. That's why Kane & Lynch 2 was included on the list of eligible games.[/QUOTE]

yeah I guess I noticed that. Seeing as kane and lynch wasn't a SE game, but number 2 was. Wonder why they are buying up all these weird ones like Pony Friends and Space Invaders. Sure they are good, but still not the general SE type of stuff.

[quote name='TripleQ']can anyone confirm that's a retail disc release, as opposed to PSN?[/QUOTE]It's disc.

Ugh, got until next Tuesday to somehow get a code for Lord of Arcana. Wish the rental places in town carried PSP games.

so is the tomb raider only for PS3? I was confused by that post showing it from the SE page, up in the courner it said its for all the systems including even the DS. So I just want to confirm that.. I'm assuming it'd only be for the PS3 and 360 if that at all. But looks like it's only PS3?

It is a PlayStation 3 exclusive. Says it right at the beginning of the 2nd paragraph of the EU S-E page that was linked. Plus on the box art on the GameSpot page I linked, says "Only On PlayStation".

does anyone need any codes? I have some that I can spare, I'd trade for games or guides =D Trying to get enough credit built up at this video game store to trade in towards a PS3

Hey everyone, I'll repost which codes my boyfriend and I still need but I got Ultimate so now we're focusing on his account. :) Also I got a couple more to trade so I'll post which ones. I'll try to remember to do it tomorrow. I've been so busy so to anyone who PM'd me I'm so sorry I haven't replied. Lifes been a ball of stress and crazy overtime (working over 60hours a week atm) at work. I promise I'm not ignoring you!

does anyone need any codes? Just PM me and let me know which you need, I might have some of them, I take guides and games as payment

Anyone collecting Japan region SE codes? I have a code for Piano Collections Kingdom Hearts CD. I could trade it for a U.S. code or sell it. I also have Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (DS) code for auction in my lowball. There's only a $1 bid on it right now.

[quote name='kataztrophik']H:

Supreme Commander 2 PC
Kane & Lynch 2 PS3
Final Fantasy XIII PS3

W:
Paypal Gift
Amazon Credit[/QUOTE]

not sure how often you check this thread, but you need to delete some messages in you PM box, can't reply now lol

[quote name='adriley313']i have a bunch of codes to get rid of
2 i dont know what they go to and one to Kingdom hearts psp[/QUOTE]

Sending PM~

[quote name='adriley313']i have a bunch of codes to get rid of
2 i dont know what they go to and one to Kingdom hearts psp[/QUOTE]PM sent as well.

I wonder what game will be next for registering & getting bonus points.

Just a FYI, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together is out today, meaning another game w/ a code. Awesomely, one of my friends is getting the game, so he's giving me the code later. Just 125 more points until Ultimate....

[quote name='Zonic505']Just a FYI, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together is out today, meaning another game w/ a code. Awesomely, one of my friends is getting the game, so he's giving me the code later. Just 125 more points until Ultimate....[/QUOTE]

congrats, only 3 more games to get to ultimate then =D Only thing that sucks though, is that you only have about a month to do it afterwards, but I'm sure that you'll get it =)

Yeah, I should be able to make it. I'll get bonus points for registering Lord of Arcana before tomorrow, I'm getting Dissidia 012, so I really only need 1 more game. Someone else I know is getting The 3rd Birthday, but I don't know if he'll get it in time. Hopefully, there'll be another survey or other chance to get points online, not to mention announce the rewards for the year.

[quote name='Zonic505']Just a FYI, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together is out today, meaning another game w/ a code. Awesomely, one of my friends is getting the game, so he's giving me the code later. Just 125 more points until Ultimate....[/QUOTE]

Very nice! I'm going to be at 4.4codes needed (darn 30point signup bonus is useless) soon. I just got a code from a lowball for 1.50 and waiting on him sending it~

I also ordered Tactics Ogre from Amazon yesterday, just making the preorder in time for the bonus. But I don't even own a PSP, so I'm thinking about just keeping it sealed for a bit. >_> The reviews are good though. So I'm looking forward to when I have the ability to play it.

Quick question. Has anyone tried to register a code & got the message "The serial code could not be confirmed"? I'm trying to enter the code for Tactics Ogre that my friend game me. I know the code is correct, as if I'd change one of the letters, it'd say the code doesn't exist.

I'm sure it could be just that it's because the game came out today, though I don't get why the site wouldn't register the game......

[quote name='Zonic505']Quick question. Has anyone tried to register a code & got the message "The serial code could not be confirmed"? I'm trying to enter the code for Tactics Ogre that my friend game me. I know the code is correct, as if I'd change one of the letters, it'd say the code doesn't exist.

I'm sure it could be just that it's because the game came out today, though I don't get why the site wouldn't register the game......[/QUOTE]

like rabbitsuit is saying, never gotten that before. I only know of "showing what game it is showing its not been used" "you've registered the maximum amount for this game" and "this code has already been used"
EDIT: "this code does not exist" forgot that one =P

Well, guess I'll have to wait & see what support says.

Wonder if we'll get the bonus points tomorrow or if we'll have to wait awhile for them to be added to our account.

[quote name='Zonic505']Well, guess I'll have to wait & see what support says.

Wonder if we'll get the bonus points tomorrow or if we'll have to wait awhile for them to be added to our account.[/QUOTE]

hopefully you'll get them, I did the Front Mission Evolved wanzer thing and they never gave me the points.. I did everything on it and still no points, contacted them about it and no reply. But doesn't really matter I guess, seeing as I did get the ultimate tier either way, but still wanted the extra points though

[quote name='Zonic505']Quick question. Has anyone tried to register a code & got the message "The serial code could not be confirmed"? I'm trying to enter the code for Tactics Ogre that my friend game me. I know the code is correct, as if I'd change one of the letters, it'd say the code doesn't exist.

I'm sure it could be just that it's because the game came out today, though I don't get why the site wouldn't register the game......[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got the same error message. I triple checked it and it wouldn't register.

I had the same error message when Front Mission first released. The reply I got back was that the system wasn't "prepared" for the code, it was a known issue and should have been resolved by the time I got the reply. Might want to check the code again, and if it's not working, give it a few days. I'm sure it'll be ok in a few days as things were with Front Mission.

I JUST tried the code again & this time, it worked. I guess my earlier assumption of that they didn't have the site ready to accept the game for that game was right, plus what JoeCamNet said. I'll have to remember that once I get Dissidia 012 & possibly the code for The 3rd Birthday.

Now to wait to see when the bonus points for Lord of Arcana will be applied.

& minutes later after redeeming the code, I got a response e-mail from support w/ mostly nothing helpful, save for the fact they say I might need to wait a few days for a new game to register its code.

[quote name='JoeCamNet']I had the same error message when Front Mission first released. The reply I got back was that the system wasn't "prepared" for the code, it was a known issue and should have been resolved by the time I got the reply. Might want to check the code again, and if it's not working, give it a few days. I'm sure it'll be ok in a few days as things were with Front Mission.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I'll give it a try. Nice to see you here JoeCam. I keep running into Goozex trade partners around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back