The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (work in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Zonic505']Now to wait to see when the bonus points for Lord of Arcana will be applied.[/QUOTE]
What bonus points? I didn't see any news about bonus points for early registration, or did I miss something?

Just a heads-up, if you registered Lord of Arcana before yesterday, you should be getting your bonus points now. I just checked & mine are on my account, meaning I only need 75 more points for Ultimate.

have:
JUST CAUSE 2 (Xbox 360)
Kane & Lynch 2: The Dog Days (PS3)
Kane & Lynch 2: The Dog Days (360)
KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded (DS)
want:
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (ps3)
Pony Friends 2 (wii)
Pony Friends 2 (ds)
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (ds)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (ds)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (wii)
Space Bust-a-Move (ds)
Space Invaders Extreme 2 (ds)
and any non Supreme Commander 2 pc game

I just have 2 quick questions. I'm at 690 but I'm still at silver. It is 1,000 for ultimate right? I had an account that I reached ultimate on last year, so I'm just afraid the 1,000 for Ultimate status is only for new accounts or something?

Also has it been confirmed that there are separate codes for FFXIV and FFXIV CE?

Thanks in advance!

H:
Star Ocean ps3
Just Cause 2 ps3
Kane & Lynch ps3

Kane & Lynch 360
Mindjack 360
Nier 360

Kindom Hearts 358/2 DS
4 Heroes of Light DS
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

W:
$3 ea paypal

[quote name='jling84']I just have 2 quick questions. I'm at 690 but I'm still at silver. It is 1,000 for ultimate right? I had an account that I reached ultimate on last year, so I'm just afraid the 1,000 for Ultimate status is only for new accounts or something?

Also has it been confirmed that there are separate codes for FFXIV and FFXIV CE?

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

yes there are 2 different FFXVs the codes are..
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) 91003
Final Fantasy XIV CE (PC) 91016

To help, here is my list of all the codes and the 5 digits that go with them that I have had at some point..

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) 91001
Final Fantasy XIII (360) 91002
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) 91003
Final Fantasy XIV CE (PC) 91016
Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of light (DS) 91017
Final Fantasy CC Echoes of time (Wii) 90832
Final Fantasy CC Echoes of time (DS) 90833
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (PSP) 91008
Kane and Lynch 2(360) 91009
Kane and Lynch 2 (PS3) 91010
Kane and Lynch 2 (PC) 91011
MindJack (360) 91024
MindJack (PS3) 91025
Lord of Arcana (PSP) 91031
Valkyrie Profile (DS) 90827
Just Cause 2 (PS3) 50079
Just Cause 2 (PC) 10082
Just Cause 2 (360) 20059
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (DS) 91034
Kingdom Hearts 365/2 days (DS) 90901
Final Fantasy Dissidia (PSP) 90902
Space Invaders Extreme 2 (DS) 90903
Order of War (PC) 90904
Space Bust-A-Move (DS) 90905
Nier (360) 90909
Nier (PS3) 90910
Front Mission Evolved (PC) 90911
Front Mission Evolved (360) 90912
Front Mission Evolved (PS3) 90913
Star Ocean Last hope (PS3) 90914
Supreme Commander 2 (PC) 90915
Supreme Commander 2 (360) 90916
Final Fantasy XI Ultimate (PC) 90921
Final Fantasy XI Ultimate (360) 90922
Pony Friends 2 (DS) 90935
Pony Friends 2 (Wii) 90936

HAVE:
Mindjack PS3
Mindjack 360
Front Mission Evolved PS3
Kingdom Hearts recoded NDS

WANT:
Space Bust-a-Move NDS
Order of War PC
The Last Remnant PC
Just Cause 2 PC
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days PC

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 120 off 1,000. Still haven't used my Final Fantasy XIII PS3 and hopefully Dues Ex will get here before the end date.

Might get Mindjack or Front Mission to finish things up.

[quote name='Amblix']I'm 120 off 1,000. Still haven't used my Final Fantasy XIII PS3 and hopefully Dues Ex will get here before the end date.

Might get Mindjack or Front Mission to finish things up.[/QUOTE]

running low on time.. But I'm sure you'll be able to pull it off, if not just let me know and I can help you out, but of course I require guides or games, stuff like that. Hopefully the SE prize is gonna be good this year too as well =D

From what I've heard, Dues Ex won't be released until after April 1st, so I'd suggest getting both Mindjack & Front Mission Evolved.

I seriously hope there's a chance to get some more points on their site for doing something (aside from the early registration bonus). Kind of annoyed I need 2 games just because I'm 75 points rather than 100 points from Ultimate.

[quote name='Zonic505']From what I've heard, Dues Ex won't be released until after April 1st, so I'd suggest getting both Mindjack & Front Mission Evolved.

I seriously hope there's a chance to get some more points on their site for doing something (aside from the early registration bonus). Kind of annoyed I need 2 games just because I'm 75 points rather than 100 points from Ultimate.[/QUOTE]

yeah it is kinda bs that they even do junk where you only get like 10-25 points for doing it. Whats the point? If you got 10 points, you're gonna need to register another game worth 50 points to make up for the 40 other points. Last year it was much easier to find the areas for the contests, this year it seems you have to click a few things to get to it. Sucks but, as of right now I don't need to pay too much attention to it thankfully enough

[quote name='Zonic505']From what I've heard, Dues Ex won't be released until after April 1st, so I'd suggest getting both Mindjack & Front Mission Evolved.

I seriously hope there's a chance to get some more points on their site for doing something (aside from the early registration bonus). Kind of annoyed I need 2 games just because I'm 75 points rather than 100 points from Ultimate.[/QUOTE]

Hear, hear.

I'm peeved to be sitting at 170, but I'm glad they didn't put the registration bonus at 50points. They'd have to bump up the lower tiers -- especially the starting one at 50points.

Oh, and I got a Tactics Ogre code if you wanna trade for something Zonic.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Oh, and I got a Tactics Ogre code if you wanna trade for something Zonic.[/QUOTE]Hmm....A friend of mine already gave me the code, but I'm sure I could find someone to trade with, seeing as it came out just last week. Only thing I have to offer at the moment are those ESPN hat & shirt.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Hear, hear.

I'm peeved to be sitting at 170, but I'm glad they didn't put the registration bonus at 50points. They'd have to bump up the lower tiers -- especially the starting one at 50points.

Oh, and I got a Tactics Ogre code if you wanna trade for something Zonic.[/QUOTE]

If you can't make a trade with Zonic, I would want the Tactics Ogre, but not till after the new year, then I'd want it, and of course only if you'd need a code from my list of codes =D

QUICK UPDATE GUYS (making in red due to the fact it stands out more =D)

I am trying to get on the square enix members site right now, its down for maintenance.. Not sure what thats meaning, but I think they did that last year before showing what the prizes are. So if thats the case, we will get to know by 3AM (PST) tomorrow unless things change in that time..

[quote name='hobbes22']i have an extra dissidia code if anyone wants to trade![/QUOTE]

I might be willing to trade for that code, but it'll have to be after this year, and of course, for a code I need still..

[quote name='kriszille']If you can't make a trade with Zonic, I would want the Tactics Ogre, but not till after the new year, then I'd want it, and of course only if you'd need a code from my list of codes =D[/QUOTE]Tell ya what. If he trades with me, I'll trade the code with you for one of your codes. That way, I'll only need 25 more points, & once I get Dissidia 012, I'll be at Ultimate.

[quote name='Zonic505']Tell ya what. If he trades with me, I'll trade the code with you for one of your codes. That way, I'll only need 25 more points, & once I get Dissidia 012, I'll be at Ultimate.[/QUOTE]

only problem is though, I'm already ultimate this year, so I'd much rather wait till the next year to trade for it. I still could do it this year, seeing as it is so close I guess. So I guess it should still work out, just have to see which ones you still need of course =P Once we figure that out, I'd be able to say which code I could give for it. Of course thats ifhe trades it to you, seeing as I'm not sure right now.. I want Dissidia 012, but do you know of anything special about it? Or is it just a remake with Lightning added?

You don't HAVE to enter the code as soon as you get it. You could wait until April 1st, once the next reward year starts, & then you can redeem it. Last year, I obtained some codes & waited a month until the reward year was over & then redeemed them.

& Dissidia 012 has a bunch of new characters (Kain from 4, Gilgamesh from 6, Tifa from 7, Laguna from 8, Yuna from 10, etc.), an assist character system, a new story that's a prequel to the original game, new music, & more.

& as for what I need, here's the post that states which codes I need.

[quote name='Zonic505']Tell ya what. If he trades with me, I'll trade the code with you for one of your codes. That way, I'll only need 25 more points, & once I get Dissidia 012, I'll be at Ultimate.[/QUOTE]

-shrugs- Whatever works. Three other folks already PM'd me for the Ogre code despite me directing it towards you anyways xD. Strangely enough, all three of them are supreme commander codes x2 PC x1 360.

But yeah, if you got it, I guess I'll just trade it with one of'em. I wanna knock off Pony Friends though. Or something for the PS3 since I won't be purchasing that.

Sure, no problem. You can trade with someone else. I just wanna have a back-up code in case my friend doesn't get The 3rd Birthday in time since it's out 2 days before the year ends.

I just hope they have the site updated to accept the game on the day it's out. I don't want a repeat of what happened w/ Tactics Ogre & having to wait a day for it to accept it.

[quote name='Zonic505']Sure, no problem. You can trade with someone else. I just wanna have a back-up code in case my friend doesn't get The 3rd Birthday in time since it's out 2 days before the year ends.

I just hope they have the site updated to accept the game on the day it's out. I don't want a repeat of what happened w/ Tactics Ogre & having to wait a day for it to accept it.[/QUOTE]

Well if you happen to have a spare PS3 code, I'd still gladly trade it to you. But yeah, wanna try and help everybody else get ultimate as well.

That'd majorly suck if so. Maybe you should go ahead and get another code to reach ultimate, and simply use 3rd Birthday for the following year's total. Doesn't hurt to be safe.

I don't think I can obtain a spare PS3 code (all my friends have donated all the codes they had to me. Hoping one of them will get Tomb Raider Trilogy). I got lucky w/ the PS3 FF13 one. I'm sure I'll be able to get 1 more code to redeem, though.

Also, the site's back up & working. It seems nothing has changed.

@moderator: Understood.

[quote name='Zonic505']I don't think I can obtain a spare PS3 code (all my friends have donated all the codes they had to me. Hoping one of them will get Tomb Raider Trilogy). I got lucky w/ the PS3 FF13 one. I'm sure I'll be able to get 1 more code to redeem, though.

Also, the site's back up & working. It seems nothing has changed.[/QUOTE]

damn.. Would've been nice to get to see what the prize is now =D

If anyone needs any codes, let me know which you need and how much you are willing to pay for each code (make sure to private message me)
edit:
I'll even be willing to take other means of payments, giftcards to amazon, gamestop, junk like that

In case anyone was wondering, zertgillian was permabanned because he was stealing codes from GS stores and selling them on here. He's since come back as the following users, all banned:

yoshigo
yoshigo1
kriszille
jakezille

If he returns under a new ID, please let myself or one of the other mods know so we can send him packing again.

Ended up buying Lord of Arcania and KH: Birth by Sleep on my way to work. Already registered them too. Shame I missed out on that 50point bonus for Arcania >_>; but hey, at least it was only 19.99 instead of 30+.

After trading my spare Ogre code, and getting the one from the lowball I participated in last week, I'll be at 20points till ultimate >w

They still doing the thing where if you register Birth by Sleep, you get a free theme for your PSP?

They need to do another bonus thing for registering a game aside from points, like w/ FF13 & getting those avatar clothing & prop, or Birth By Sleep & the free PSP theme.

How do you get back to the page that gives you your themes/avatars/etc for certain games? Like I know I got something for FF13, but I can't get back to the page to get the code for it.

This is what I have:

FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3)
FINAL FANTASY: THE 4 HEROES OF LIGHT (DS)

STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE INTERNATIONAL
SPACE INVADERS EXTREME 2

Nier (Xbox 360)
KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded (DS)

FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS
JUST CAUSE 2 (PS3)

MINDJACK (PS3)
FRONT MISSION EVOLVED (PS3)

TACTICS OGRE: LET US CLING TOGETHER
FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time (Wii)

--I would be willing to buy any extras you have for $2 a code via paypal. Let me know. OR if anyone is feeling generous, I'll take donated codes as well, for the games that aren't on the list above. :) Thanks

[quote name='blindinglights']How do you get back to the page that gives you your themes/avatars/etc for certain games? Like I know I got something for FF13, but I can't get back to the page to get the code for it.[/QUOTE]
fhttp://member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/serialcode/

[quote name='hobbes22']do you think there will be an early registration bonus for dissidia 012 and 3rd birthday like they had with lord of arcana?[/QUOTE]I hope so. It seems to be really random as to which games get early registration bonuses. From what I recall, the only other games that did it were Nier & FF: 4 Heroes of Light.

I guess games without a lot of exposure get it.

I highly doubt Dissida will get it since they're offering preorder bonuses for it. An alternative costume for Cloud's based on his KH skin from GS. Tifa's Punisher costume (swaps out the black/brown leather for red and ditches the suspenders for a single messenger strap).

Squall's Leon skin hasn't been announced for the states yet. He was rewarded from a seperate game purchase in Japan, and the UK is supposed to get one via a code in a magazine.

Oh, and yeah, they gave me the Birth By Sleep theme for my PSP. If anybody wants it, I guess I could just upload the file attachment for you guys.

The bonuses I want to see are like Club Nintendo's. How you got the Feather stylus for The Phantom Hourglass or the Professor Layton's caseholder for registering all three DS Layton games.

It'd be cool if you got Squall's special Leon skin for registering Dissidia 012. Took me awhile to decide, but I think I'll get Tifa's special costume. I just hope I use Tifa enough to make use of the code. & maybe there'll be a way to get Cloud's GameStop costume (perhaps I can ask them when I pick up my 3DS).

& yeah, a physical reward for registering a specific game would be cool. That feather stylus was sweet.

I'm gonna go with Cloud, since in Japan, the only way to get his skin was to purchase Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix which retailed for more than 60USD. Wonder if that code will work for our version though. I can see a few people on CAG importing it.

I never got that feather stylus sadly. But what I REALLY want is the one that they actually gave away for Spirit Tracks in Japan. Same stylus, but its case is ep0c.

epicstylus.jpg

Wish I could get a couple of them and make a little stand for my wallet. So I reach into rupees to grab it~ Shame people are buying it for 20.00+ on eBay. The game itself is only 10.00 in Japan...

I am at 990 points right now. Just 10 points short of the Ultimate Tier. Need to get 1 more new game before 3/31. The upcoming titles before 3/31 are Dissidia 012 and 3rd Birthday, correct?

Yes, Dissidia 012 is March 22nd, while 3rd Birthday is March 29th.

Also going to be released before April 1st is Bust-a-Move Universe (March 27th, same day as 3DS), Tomb Raider Trilogy (also March 22nd), & I think Gun Loco (Feb. 27th, as I recall).

& holy crap, why didn't we get that awesome rupee case?!

[quote name='rb109972']dose any one know if they will ship the prizes to a pobox? or just home address only?[/QUOTE]

They won't. Or at least they wouldn't previously
Another important note is that you need to make sure that the mailing address you enter is:
a) not a P.O. Box address, and
b) a correct mailing address in the United States or Canada.
We cannot ship your rewards to a P.O. Box or any addresses located outside of the U.S. and Canada. Also, we noticed a good amount of people entered incorrect or unreachable addresses the last time we did this, so PLEASE BE SURE TO CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE ENTERED THE CORRECT ADDRESS! This is your responsibility.

After submitting the request form, please wait up to 14 weeks for delivery. We're currently working on the production of the reward items, and sometimes the process can take longer than expected. We appreciate your patience.

Sorry.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']They won't. Or at least they wouldn't previously

Sorry.[/QUOTE]
ok, thank you for the fast reply!
sorry i should have asked this last time as well, is there a limit on how many prizes that can be sent to the same address , its just my roommates are trying for it as well and it would suck if only 1 of us got it

[quote name='genjiarmorxii']Did you know that there are actually 2 different FFXIII 360 codes? One was for the regular game and the other from the FFXIII 360 bundle. You'll know if it's a bundle code if the number at the bottom right is 91002M.[/QUOTE]Wait a minute, seriously?!? I got the FF13 360 bundle, but I had registered FF13 beforehand, so I didn't bother to use it!!! UUUGGGHHHH, I wish I knew this earlier!

[quote name='Zonic505']Wait a minute, seriously?!? I got the FF13 360 bundle, but I had registered FF13 beforehand, so I didn't bother to use it!!! UUUGGGHHHH, I wish I knew this earlier![/QUOTE]

Yep, I just found out about this earlier, I noticed the id was different than a normal one and plugged in it. Surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back