The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (work in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending PM genja.

[quote name='rb109972']ok, thank you for the fast reply!
sorry i should have asked this last time as well, is there a limit on how many prizes that can be sent to the same address , its just my roommates are trying for it as well and it would suck if only 1 of us got it[/QUOTE]

I don't honestly know, but previous user here on CAG was mentioning how he had an ultimate account set up for both himself and his wife. And he never said anything along the lines of needing a second address. If he pops in before he's banned again, try to drop him a line.

But I believe you two should be fine.

[quote name='Zonic505']Wait a minute, seriously?!? I got the FF13 360 bundle, but I had registered FF13 beforehand, so I didn't bother to use it!!! UUUGGGHHHH, I wish I knew this earlier![/QUOTE]

Dang, I wish I knew that too. I had one from the bundle and a regular one at the time. :(

Whoa okay, I forgot that I only had 220 more points to go gold. I haven't kept up on these since summer time! I have registered...

FINAL FANTASY XIII (Xbox360) FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3) DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days JUST CAUSE 2 (PS3) JUST CAUSE 2 (Xbox 360) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time (Wii) Nier (PS3)
Nier (360)

So I have extra codes for Nier PS3, 2 Xbox 360 Just Cause 2 codes, and two codes with the serial numbers 90901 and 90902 (FF13 codes I think?) So if anyone has something I dont lets trade!

Okay, I reached Ultimate status on my account. Now trying to get up there with my brother's account, since he just got a PS3 (had a 360 before). Since it's nearing the end of the the year for registering points and whatnot, if you have any extra codes that you can't use anymore, hit me up!

[quote name='genjiarmorxii']Limited edition PSP with game would be cool.[/QUOTE]

That would be VERY nice. Considering I mistakingly sold my PSP a month ago because I forgot PE3 was coming out. The last PSP game I played was Peace Walker, I only held onto it for the Konami games. I'll have to borrow a friend's for 3rd Birthday.

After last year's quality prizes, I'm suspecting that they're gonna go with something a bit less expensive since their membership had to grow.

I'm still thinking along the lines of a figurine. Kinda like Club Nintendo did. I mean, they make some pretty nice quality figures, so that makes sense to me. -shrugs- Maybe they'll do a Square Enix PSP Go with a DLC for one free Enix game or something. That'd personally suck for me since I just bought a PSP on Sunday... but it's better than a figurine.

I'm pretty sure this years gift will not be as valuable as the iPod Touch from last year. More people know about this program now and as a result more people will redeem. That prize was meant to draw attention to SE Members as it was the inaugural year.

I'm betting that the prize will be something like the Japanese SE prize. I think the most recent one was a Lightning poster signed by Nomura. In past years, Japan has gotten limited edition collectible plates painted with drawings from various games. These kind of prizes are not expensive to make for SE, but can be still be highly collectible to SE fans.

Yeah, I'm expecting something close to the iPod from last year, but nothing that'd surpass it. It'd be pretty hard to top it, not to mention it'd be expensive considering how many people might hit Ultimate this year, what w/ more games to register & word has spread of the program.

Considering we've got about a month left, I'm hoping they'll reveal the prizes soon, perhaps next week.

WHat are the tier levels? I can't tell on my account because I am Ultimate from last year and it just tells me I reached ultimate and doesn't give the number of points to reach the next level - even though I only have 150 for this year. That is kind of a big fault in their coding. It makes it look like I'm set for the current year, when really that is for last year.

I am getting my wife's account to ultimate, hopefully, but I thought I'd at least snag Bronze or Silver with my original one. I'd like to know what the cutoffs are though. I believe I had to hit 850 or so to get Gold. What are Silver and Bronze though?

And is the OP AWOL? The tiers listed there are way out of date - not to mention the list of "new" games that have codes.

If someone wants to make a list of ALL the games available in a nice forum-friendly format, I'll add it to the OP.

[quote name='Zonic505']Yeah, I'm expecting something close to the iPod from last year, but nothing that'd surpass it. It'd be pretty hard to top it, not to mention it'd be expensive considering how many people might hit Ultimate this year, what w/ more games to register & word has spread of the program.

Considering we've got about a month left, I'm hoping they'll reveal the prizes soon, perhaps next week.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't get your hopes up for something comparable to another iPod. Given that every year they will get more members and those members will have an easier time reaching Ultimate I would expect much less this year.

Then again maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm getting Ultimate regardless but I'd rather not set my expectations too high.

[quote name='io']
I am getting my wife's account to ultimate, hopefully, but I thought I'd at least snag Bronze or Silver with my original one. I'd like to know what the cutoffs are though. I believe I had to hit 850 or so to get Gold. What are Silver and Bronze though?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it's increments of 250 this year to 1000. I'm also an ultimate from last year.

I hope they give us people who got ultimate last year and ultimate this year something extra cool, maybe that'll be a way to fix the prizes and still be able to give out something at the level of an iPod or higher.

[quote name='io']WHat are the tier levels? I can't tell on my account because I am Ultimate from last year and it just tells me I reached ultimate and doesn't give the number of points to reach the next level - even though I only have 150 for this year. That is kind of a big fault in their coding. It makes it look like I'm set for the current year, when really that is for last year.

I am getting my wife's account to ultimate, hopefully, but I thought I'd at least snag Bronze or Silver with my original one. I'd like to know what the cutoffs are though. I believe I had to hit 850 or so to get Gold. What are Silver and Bronze though?

And is the OP AWOL? The tiers listed there are way out of date - not to mention the list of "new" games that have codes.

If someone wants to make a list of ALL the games available in a nice forum-friendly format, I'll add it to the OP.[/QUOTE]

Regular 0-49
Bronze 50-399
Silver 400-699
Gold 700-999
Ultimate 1000+

I believe.

And I think somebody already made a forum friendly list somewhere in this topic... there was a link to it o.o.. might be faster to just remake it.

I made note that conkwe made it in my spreadsheet so it was easy to find

---1st year---

1) VALKYRIE PROFILE: Covenant of the Plume :ds:
2) THE LAST REMNANT :pc:
3) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time :ds:
4) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time :wii:
5) SPACE BUST-A-MOVE :ds:
6) DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY :psp:
7) ORDER OF WAR :pc:
8) KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days :ds:
9) SPACE INVADERS EXTREME 2 :ds:
10) FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION :360:
11) FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION :pc:
12) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS :wii:
13) STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE INTERNATIONAL :ps3:
14) PONY FRIENDS 2 :ds:
15) PONY FRIENDS 2 :wii:
16) SUPREME COMMANDER 2 :pc:
17) FINAL FANTASY XIII :360:
18) FINAL FANTASY XIII :ps3:
19) SUPREME COMMANDER 2 :360:
20) JUST CAUSE 2 :ps3:
21) JUST CAUSE 2 :360:
22) JUST CAUSE 2 :pc:

---2nd year---

23) NIER :360:
24) NIER :ps3:
25) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :360:
26) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :ps3:
27) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :pc:
28) Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep :psp:
29) FINAL FANTASY XIV :pc: / Collector's Edition :pc:
30) Front Mission Evolved :ps3:
31) Front Mission Evolved :360:
32) Front Mission Evolved :pc:
33) Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light :ds:
34) Kingdom Hearts Re:coded :ds:
35) Mindjack :ps3:
36) Mindjack :360:
37) Gun Loco :360:
38) Deus Ex: Human Revolution :ps3:
39) Deus Ex: Human Revolution :360:
40) Deus Ex: Human Revolution :pc:
41) Dungeon Siege III :ps3:
42) Dungeon Siege III :360:
43) Dungeon Siege III :pc:
44) Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together :psp:
45) Lord of Arcana :psp:

---Not released---
1) The 3rd Birthday :psp:
2) Final Fantasy XIV :ps3:
3) Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy :psp:

On a side note, they announced last years rewards on the 26th of February. So.. here's to another day and a half.

For future games qualified:

- Tomb Raider Trilogy (PS3, March 22nd)
- Dissidia 012 (PSP, March 22nd)
- Bust-a-Move Universe (3DS, March 27th)
- The 3rd Birthday (PSP, March 29th)
- Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection (PSP, April 19th)
- Gun Loco (360, May 3rd??)
- Dungeon Siege III (PC, PS3, 360, May 31st)
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC, PS3, 360, 2011)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it'll be a 16GB wifi only ipad. I mean, Those are the lowest version ipads, and seeing as the points increased, obviously people would have to spend more to register their games to get the Ultimate status. I don't see why the prize 'value' would decrease just because of more public exposure. It's all about the # of games having to register has increased which = more money to buy their games. :)

Then again it could just be the latest version ipod touch, 8GB, with the cameras. I don't think last year's ipod touch giveaways had the cameras...if someone can respond who got it last year. :)

[quote name='genjiarmorxii']Pretty sure it's increments of 250 this year to 1000. I'm also an ultimate from last year.

I hope they give us people who got ultimate last year and ultimate this year something extra cool, maybe that'll be a way to fix the prizes and still be able to give out something at the level of an iPod or higher.[/QUOTE]

I suppose that would be nice, but I couldn't come up with 20 more games to add to my previous year's account so I had to make a new one for my wife for this year. I mean, I had duplicates of stuff like Dissidia and a few others so finding 20 unique codes for my main account would have been hard. Like I said, I'm ay 150. I'd have to find 17 different codes that I haven't already used and that is pretty hard, especially with all the PC games on the lists. I never get those.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']I made note that conkwe made it in my spreadsheet so it was easy to find

---1st year---

1) VALKYRIE PROFILE: Covenant of the Plume :ds:
2) THE LAST REMNANT :pc:
3) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time :ds:
4) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time :wii:
5) SPACE BUST-A-MOVE :ds:
6) DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY :psp:
7) ORDER OF WAR :pc:
8) KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days :ds:
9) SPACE INVADERS EXTREME 2 :ds:
10) FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION :360:
11) FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION :pc:
12) FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS :wii:
13) STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE INTERNATIONAL :ps3:
14) PONY FRIENDS 2 :ds:
15) PONY FRIENDS 2 :wii:
16) SUPREME COMMANDER 2 :pc:
17) FINAL FANTASY XIII :360:
18) FINAL FANTASY XIII :ps3:
19) SUPREME COMMANDER 2 :360:
20) JUST CAUSE 2 :ps3:
21) JUST CAUSE 2 :360:
22) JUST CAUSE 2 :pc:

---2nd year---

23) NIER :360:
24) NIER :ps3:
25) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :360:
26) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :ps3:
27) Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days :pc:
28) Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep :psp:
29) FINAL FANTASY XIV :pc: / Collector's Edition :pc:
30) Front Mission Evolved :ps3:
31) Front Mission Evolved :360:
32) Front Mission Evolved :pc:
33) Final Fantasy: The Four Heroes of Light :ds:
34) Kingdom Hearts Re:coded :ds:
35) Mindjack :ps3:
36) Mindjack :360:
37) Gun Loco :360:
38) Deus Ex: Human Revolution :ps3:
39) Deus Ex: Human Revolution :360:
40) Deus Ex: Human Revolution :pc:
41) Dungeon Siege III :ps3:
42) Dungeon Siege III :360:
43) Dungeon Siege III :pc:
44) Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together :psp:
45) Lord of Arcana :psp:

---Not released---
1) The 3rd Birthday :psp:
2) Final Fantasy XIV :ps3:
3) Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy :psp:

On a side note, they announced last years rewards on the 26th of February. So.. here's to another day and a half.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, added to the OP along with Zonic's upcoming game update.

[quote name='storino03']Maybe it'll be a 16GB wifi only ipad. I mean, Those are the lowest version ipads, and seeing as the points increased, obviously people would have to spend more to register their games to get the Ultimate status. I don't see why the prize 'value' would decrease just because of more public exposure. It's all about the # of games having to register has increased which = more money to buy their games. :)

Then again it could just be the latest version ipod touch, 8GB, with the cameras. I don't think last year's ipod touch giveaways had the cameras...if someone can respond who got it last year. :)[/QUOTE]

If you look at Club Nintendo's pattern over the years, the prizes have gotten worse, with the worst being this years fans, handkerchiefs and what not. These are big companies that care about profit first and foremost. By giving out the ipod touch the first year, they got a lot of publicity for the company and the new program, but at a fairly high cost. Now that people know about the program, I'm guessing some people bought more games for the points. There is no longer an incentive to give pricey prizes now that it's already out there.

There's no way the prize is going to be an ipad. For the cost of an ipad you could buy enough games to nearly reach ultimate already.

Even if the previous year was highly publicized based on the Ultimate tier prize, yes, they most likely gained more members on the website, and thus more registrations, but the bottom line, in my opinion, is that the registration points for each tier went up regardless, so it's a win-win situation for both the consumers who are willing to spend money to buy their games and register the codes, and for Square Enix to continue with their members program by offering great prizes. It's not called the Ultimate tier for nothing :D

There's no arguing against the fact the point amount went up, but despite the fact it did, it was easier to obtain ultimate status this year than the previous since a good bulk of the older games can be purchased for less than 20.00 -- if you didn't participate in last years that is. They don't seem to give a damn about consecutive years.

And it's been said that other nations in the program have gotten rewards like signed posters and a console faceplate. So expecting the prize to be something worth 200USD or higher isn't reasonable.

Does anybody have the email for their customer support? I wish to inform them that if they make the ultimate tier prize a poster, I'll be drowning a puppy.

Square Enix financial forecast for 2010 also looks really weak with a 90% plummet in its profit margins. There is absolutely no way that this year's rewards will compare favorably to last year's prizes. I'm not being a debbie downer, just realistic. :p

[quote name='storino03']Maybe we'll get square enix embossed 12-pack of toilet paper with video game characters dyed on to each square! :D[/QUOTE]

Would that be a secret way of saying they're making a toliet paper brand called SquareSoft? GET IT!? HA IT'S A JOKE!

[quote name='genjiarmorxii']Would that be a secret way of saying they're making a toliet paper brand called SquareSoft? GET IT!? HA IT'S A JOKE![/QUOTE]

I can't imagine it being soft..
Cloud_Strife_Nomura_art.jpg

I mean.. that hair can't be a pleasant experience.

Btw :D

ultimatei.jpg

[quote name='Xellos2099']Give me a Xenogear theme psp or a Aya statue/bust and I willbow down and say I am not worthy, I am not worthy.[/QUOTE]

I'd bow down and do a little more than that! 8-[

Hopefully, either this week or the next, they'll announce the prizes. You'd think they'd do it soon to motivate people to get more codes/games to sign up & redeem.

[quote name='Zonic505']Hopefully, either this week or the next, they'll announce the prizes. You'd think they'd do it soon to motivate people to get more codes/games to sign up & redeem.[/QUOTE]

That or they keep it a secret until after the cutoff date, then depending on the amount of people that got to each tier they choose a prize... They wouldn't do that to us, right?

Just a small notice, I think my local best buy is selling Order of war for PC for 7.50 clearance price, with tax is around 8 something. If you are interested, you can paypal gift me the money needed to buy the game and i will pm you the SE code and steam code. Pm me for detail

A customized PSP-3000 system sounds pretty cool and feasible for an ultimate reward, but it won't arrive until Oct/Nov...and by then, the NGP hype will be in full gear. Anyway, it's just wishful thinking :drool:

I got my rewards (postcards & desktop calendar) on July 31st. Sad to say, one of the pages on the calendar were of June & July, so I only got to use it for 1 day.

I think a Square Enix branded PSP or DSi or something would be really cool :) I'm not expecting the $200+ item like last year since there are probably a lot more people at ultimate this year.. we should have all waited until after they announced the prizes to bump up to ultimate ;) Assuming they use that number to decide prizes anyway..

It seems Gun Loco has been pushed back to May now, despite some sites stating it was 2/28, meaning 1 less game to register before the reward year ends.

Just a heads up - for now please do not leave CAG feedback for trading these codes. If you purchase them, then feedback is OK. I am trying to clarify this with the other mods and Cheapy so I'll get back to you on it. But there's a chance I'll have to go delete all feedback related to code trades (including, of course, the one I just got).

In other news, I'm 20 points from Ultimate with a trade for one last code in the works! Hopefully the Ultimate prize isn't just some soundtrack CD :lol:.

[quote name='Katsumi87']I think a Square Enix branded PSP or DSi or something would be really cool :) I'm not expecting the $200+ item like last year since there are probably a lot more people at ultimate this year.. we should have all waited until after they announced the prizes to bump up to ultimate ;) Assuming they use that number to decide prizes anyway..[/QUOTE]

I think they look at the number of people one month before the deadline, and then they determine what prizes they want to give out. Apparently, they haven't be doing too well so again like you said I doubt they are going to give anything over 200+. If they give something like the mario and friends figurine I would be content. Plus, they give platinum members everything below so we would get a lot of goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back