The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (work in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 1/2 tempted at this point to send an e-mail via S-E Support on when prizes will be announced, but I know S-E will reveal them soon enough. Just takes some patience.

Ah, thanks RabbitSuit, I must have missed that detail. I wasn't too impressed with my "Gold" prize from Nintendo last year, which was the very small mini-fig set. Seemed to be just factory leftovers from their Mario-licensed keychains or whatnot slapped on a stand. Better than that plush hat from 2 years ago though... I also admit their selection of wares to buy with your points is not impressive in the slightest, either. So much to ask for like a soundtrack CD or something?

Also becoming discouraged with this delay in announcement from SE. My gut is telling me we're all about to get duped hard.

& now I'm reminded that I seriously need to continue watching that series. But yeah, Square Enix published the manga in Japan, so I guess they decided to insert that in as a joke. I recall in The 3rd Birthday, the S-E building is destroyed.

But yeah, 5 more days until the end of the month. If it's not announced by Monday, I might as give in & e-mail them.

People need to stop worrying about a gift that comes as a courtesy to the fans. Its seriously not a threat to email square, just email them if you want and post the results.

^^ I don't think people were serious in emailing a large company about petty rewards by making a threat. Yes, they probably could care less, and most don't even get past the first customer service rep that reads it.

I've started taking Note of the Game eligible and the Code in the Corner of the point card. could be had to the op.

- Deus Ex
- Dungeon Siege III
90922 - Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection
91002 - Final Fantasy XIII
- Final Fantasy XIII (360 Bundle)
- Front Mission Evolved
- Just Cause 2
91009 - Kane & Linch 2 Dog Days
- Mind Jack
90909 - Nier
90916 - Supreme Commander 2

3DS
91044 - Bust-a-Move Universe

DS
91017 - Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echos of Time
90901 - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
91034 - Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
- Pony Friend 2
90905 - Space Bust-a-Move
90903 - Space Invaders Extreme 2
- Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

PC
- Deus Ex
- Dungeon Siege III
- Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection
- Final Fantasy XIV
- Final Fantasy XIV Collector's Edition
- Just Cause 2
91011 - Kane & Linch 2 Dog Days
- Order of War
90915 - Supreme Commander 2
- The Last Remnant

PS3
- Deus Ex
- Dungeon Siege III
91001 - Final Fantasy XIII
- Front Mission Evolved
- Just Cause 2
91010 - Kane & Linch 2 Dog Days
- Mind Jack
- Nier
- Star Ocean: The last hope International
91037 - Tomb Raider Trilogy

PSP
90902 - Dissidia Final Fantasy
- Dissidia 012 Duodecim
- Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection
91008 - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
91031 - Lord of Arcana
- Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together
- The 3rd Birthday

Wii
90908 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echos of Time
- Pony Friend 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, I just hit Ultimate today. Perhaps Square isn't announcing the awards on purpose. I'm sure after they announced the reward last year there was several people rushing into Gamestops to steal codes to earn iPods. I'd guess they want to avoid all those false Ultimates this year by just not announcing the prizes until the period is over.

Yeah... I'm not actually gonna drown a puppy, chief. However, my neighbor's cat keeps killing things and putting them in my yard. So that cat is a possibility.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Yeah... I'm not actually gonna drown a puppy, chief. However, my neighbor's cat keeps killing things and putting them in my yard. So that cat is a possibility.[/QUOTE]

That just means he likes you - don't drown him for that!

Just picked up my 3DS from Gamestop today. I'll still be happy if the SE reward is one of those. But seriously, if it is any sort of DS, it is most likely going to be an "engraved" DS Lite. They can probably get those cheap from Nintendo.

But more likely we're looking at a soundtrack/art book type thing.

[quote name='oakafanforlife']I'm close... 3 codes away for Ultimate and I hope the prize will be sweet this year[/QUOTE]

about 4 days to go! better hurry up and get those codes

[quote name='io']That just means he likes you - don't drown him for that!

Just picked up my 3DS from Gamestop today. I'll still be happy if the SE reward is one of those. But seriously, if it is any sort of DS, it is most likely going to be an "engraved" DS Lite. They can probably get those cheap from Nintendo.

But more likely we're looking at a soundtrack/art book type thing.[/QUOTE]
soundtrack is likely gold prize like last year with a calender as silver and postcards as bronze. Only question is ultimate, I'd be cool with an artbook but the art plate they gave japan looked kinda bad to me. I'd prefer a psp over a ds but thats because I have a ds but my psp is broke.

Well, my friend got their copy of Dissidia 012 and gave me the code. I got the message saying it reached the registration limit, plus the same number was in the bottom right corner, so it seems their copy also had a code for Tomb Raider Trilogy.

I think I'll contact them once the reward year ends asking them about it and seeing if they can give me a replacement code.

Card 91036 gave me 50 coins for DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy (PSP). Odd for those that got Tomb Raider.

Here are the codes as I know them - or someone else compiled. MDRaph, this should save you some time.
Platform Code Title

360 90922 Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection
360 91002 Final Fantasy XIII
360 90916 Supreme Commander 2
360 20059 Just Cause 2
360 90909 Nier
360 91009 Kane & Lynch 2
360 90912 Front Mission Evolved
360 91024 Mindjack
360 Dungeon Siege III
360 Deus Ex Human Revolution
360 Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition
360 Gun Loco

PS3 90914 Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
PS3 91001 Final Fantasy XIII
PS3 50079 Just Cause 2
PS3 90910 Nier
PS3 91010 Kane & Lynch 2
PS3 90913 Front Mission Evolved
PS3 91025 Mindjack
PS3 Dungeon Siege III
PS3 Deus Ex Human Revolution
PS3 Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition
PS3 Final Fantasy XIV

Wii 90908 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers
Wii 90832 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
Wii 90936 Pony Friends 2

DS 90827 Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
DS 90833 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
DS 90905 Space Bust-a-Move
DS 90901 Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
DS 90903 Space Invaders Extreme 2
DS 90935 Pony Friends 2
DS 91017 Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
DS 91034 Kingdom Hearts Re:coded

PSP 90902 Dissidia Final Fantasy
PSP 91008 Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
PSP 91031 Lord of Arcana
PSP 91032 Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
PSP 91036 Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy
PSP The 3rd Birthday

PC 90921 Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection
PC 90904 Order of War
PC The Last Remnant
PC 90915 Supreme Commander 2
PC 10082 Just Cause 2
PC 91011 Kane & Lynch 2
PC 91016 Final Fantasy XIV Collector's Edition
PC 91003 Final Fantasy XIV
PC 90911 Front Mission Evolved
PC Dungeon Siege III
PC Deus Ex Human Revolution

Thanks for the list. Here are the codes that I have:
Dissidia Duodecim
Lord of Arcana
Tactics Ogre: LUCT
Mindjack (360)
FF: Four Heroes of Light
Kingdom Hearts: Re coded

Since I already have ultimate, im saving these for the next period........
unless of course someone who bought 3rd Birthday wants to trade for an unused aya outfit dlc for duodecim (if you don't play duodecim of course)

come one square, I want some prizes!

Ah, I totally forgot about this, and the year is almost up. So what's the deal on tiers this year? People need 1000+ points for Ultimate, right? For those of us who got Ultimate last year, how does that even work? There aren't nearly enough *new* games to come out since then to get us to Ultimate two years in a row.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Ah, I totally forgot about this, and the year is almost up. So what's the deal on tiers this year? People need 1000+ points for Ultimate, right? For those of us who got Ultimate last year, how does that even work? There aren't nearly enough *new* games to come out since then to get us to Ultimate two years in a row.[/QUOTE]

It is a bit unfair, but you still require at least 1000 new points on your account to qualify. You'll still be an "Ultimate" member even if you don't put a single one in, but you need the points in order to qualify for the year-end prizes.

Sorry.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Ah, I totally forgot about this, and the year is almost up. So what's the deal on tiers this year? People need 1000+ points for Ultimate, right? For those of us who got Ultimate last year, how does that even work? There aren't nearly enough *new* games to come out since then to get us to Ultimate two years in a row.[/QUOTE]

I managed to get Ultimate both this year and last year on the same account (so no duplicate registrations). There was certainly enough new releases this year, you just had to register each platform for a few of them. For the record, there's still about five games I haven't registered (Tomb Raider, FFXIV, FFXIV CE, Front Mission PC, FFXI PC), so there is actually points in excess of 1000 this year.

[quote name='Arakias']Card 91036 gave me 50 coins for DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy (PSP). Odd for those that got Tomb Raider.[/QUOTE]Well, that makes it even more weird. I think Friday or so, I'll e-mail them and ask if there's anything they can do about it. Still kind of strange how both my friend and I got Tomb Raider Trilogy codes. Maybe it was a glitch and now it's fixed?

If someone wants to make a new thread for the new SE year, they should. The OP i think is out of the country or something so doesnt update. I dont want the role. But there is a lot of info one can take from this thread and compile into a new one.

It's Hard but it's possible, i was ultimate with 880pts last year and now i'm back to ultimate with 1880, i know i got some 50pts conus for early registration, 50 pts for manga survey and 30 pts for joining.

[quote name='Arakias']If someone wants to make a new thread for the new SE year, they should. The OP i think is out of the country or something so doesnt update. I dont want the role. But there is a lot of info one can take from this thread and compile into a new one.[/QUOTE]I'd be up for it if nobody else is.

Here is what it says on the site today. Anyone else getting excited?
Or maybe it really is just 'site maintenance', but the timing is interesting, no?

"At the following time, we will be performing maintenance on the SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS site.

During this period, the site will not be accessible, and new membership creation, login, and all services requiring login will not be available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
April. 1, 2011 from 0:00 to 3:00 (PDT)
* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Details]
Maintenance"

I've considered it, but I don't think I'd be able to update it regularly. But no need to recreate, a moderator should be able to just switch out posts if the OP doesn't mind.

[quote name='butta86']Here is what it says on the site today. Anyone else getting excited?
Or maybe it really is just 'site maintenance', but the timing is interesting, no?

"At the following time, we will be performing maintenance on the SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS site.

During this period, the site will not be accessible, and new membership creation, login, and all services requiring login will not be available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
April. 1, 2011 from 0:00 to 3:00 (PDT)
* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Details]
Maintenance"[/QUOTE] Well, that's real swell. I was just getting ready to input the codes to put me at ultimate level, and this message greeted me.

Edit: I got through and input the codes. That was scary as hell.

I just picked up a Supreme Commander code from gamestop. The code has 5 series of numbers to input instead of 4. wtf? any help? Also, anyone have any pc codes for trade? i need pc codes since i hit ultimate last year and its tough to get it again. i need 4 pc codes. I have both kanes and front mission codes for trade for both systems.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']I just picked up a Supreme Commander code from gamestop. The code has 5 series of numbers to input instead of 4. wtf? any help? Also, anyone have any pc codes for trade? i need pc codes since i hit ultimate last year and its tough to get it again. i need 4 pc codes. I have both kanes and front mission codes for trade for both systems.[/QUOTE]

I hope you just didn't steal the key for the game from gamestop......

wtf

[quote name='handsome_bitch']I just picked up a Supreme Commander code from gamestop. The code has 5 series of numbers to input instead of 4. wtf? any help? Also, anyone have any pc codes for trade? i need pc codes since i hit ultimate last year and its tough to get it again. i need 4 pc codes. I have both kanes and front mission codes for trade for both systems.[/QUOTE]

code for the dlc maps most likely. first print has two code slips in the case; 1 for squeenix points, other for maps.

hope you didn't just take it out of the case.....

[quote name='xycury']I hope you just didn't steal the key for the game from gamestop......

wtf[/QUOTE]

That's what it sounds like. Perhaps he took a picture of it, that would explain why he didn't read the card that explains how to redeem the code...

[quote name='handsome_bitch']Wow guys, quick to judge. I got it out of a used game but I did ask the employee if i could have it. Thats the only one in the game. Sucks.[/QUOTE]

Regardless, an other gentleman here did the very same (even asked the manager of the store) and was banned due to theft. So I'd stop that practice. However, I guess him trying to sell and trade them to everybody else here was the final nail in the coffin though.

^^; he wanted a PS3 for 11codes. And a brand new Tactics Ogre for 3.

Well, I wasnt trying to sell them. I just want to get ultimate. Its not stealing if they are given to you. Thats some pretty stupid logic there. I hit ultimate last year and I bought half the games. Why woud gamestop care what I do?

[quote name='handsome_bitch']Well, I wasnt trying to sell them. I just want to get ultimate. Its not stealing if they are given to you. Thats some pretty stupid logic there. I hit ultimate last year and I bought half the games. Why woud gamestop care what I do?[/QUOTE]

Take the dispute up with the people in charge of banning folks, chief. No point in trying to start something with other members. And you're welcome for the heads up.

And as for why would Gamestop care... they don't (YMMV). But flip the board around and look at it from someone else's perspective. If you go to purchase an item, and a part of it was missing, would you generally give a damn?

I certainly do. Hell, I tried to purchase the Collector's Edition package of League of Legends at a Target last week, and the pin codes within it were stolen. I didn't find out that gem until I got home and opened it. And the almighty Target store won't return an opened video game for store credit, just the same item. But every League of Legends game in Henderson, Nevada and Las Vegas, Nevada has had their pins stolen from Target.

Im not starting anything. I understand all about theft, but i didnt steal anything. It was from a used game, the code may or may not work, and the manager said it was cool. Im not trading it nor selling it. As far as having items missing, if its new, i understand. If im buying a used game from gamestop, its another thing completely. Most of the time, youre lucky to get coverart. Im not here to argue though, I didnt know anything about people having issues with people taking codes WITH PERMISSION and could risk a banning so I wont say anything again. Sorry.

Stop the pointless bickering people. If he (she?) took it with permission I don't see a problem with it. I personally would feel awkward asking to take it, but if handsome_bitch didn't have a problem asking, then, well, there you go...

In other news, I'm now thinking we may not know about the prize for a while. There's no reason they have to announce it today or tomorrow. Doesn't Club Nintendo wait a while after the end of the program year to let yoy know what they will be?

[quote name='io']

In other news, I'm now thinking we may not know about the prize for a while. There's no reason they have to announce it today or tomorrow. Doesn't Club Nintendo wait a while after the end of the program year to let yoy know what they will be?[/QUOTE]

Usually 1-3 days after the "Nintendo" year ends.

io+ its not pointless unfortunately, some user was banned repeatedly for the same thing (he asked a manager for codes apparently). i dont see a problem with it, but there was some moderator who did. i cant remember his username but i prob refer to him somewhere in this thread.

Yeah, that was this fella.

[quote name='shrike4242']In case anyone was wondering, zertgillian was permabanned because he was stealing codes from GS stores and selling them on here. He's since come back as the following users, all banned:

yoshigo
yoshigo1
kriszille
jakezille

If he returns under a new ID, please let myself or one of the other mods know so we can send him packing again.[/QUOTE]

He also asked for permission from the manager, was simply trying to trade for other codes/sell extras, and he's being shot on sight!

Nice guy, but did anybody get a PM from him saying that he'll trade codes for a PS3?

Last year, Nintendo announced the prizes the day the year reseted (July 1st). In '09, it was about 2 weeks after since they were letting Platinum users choose between 2 items.

I guess we'll have to wait until next week, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back