The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

not having ever entered any codes save for ff13 like 2 years back, i have 160pts. so im guessing these points that were seeing are the total for all the years uve been a member, not just this current year. thats y u guys have like 4k and stuff, its the total of all the codes uve entered. that said, it does look like its doubled now. since i had less than 100 points before and now i have 160 (50 for ff13 and 30 for signing up = 80 --> 80*2=160) [quote name='josb101']found out about a "glitch" maybe.. Right now, you can register the same game over and over again. I used a spare code on my account and it took it. The only draw back is, you aren't told if its been used or not. So its not used, then it just takes it, no confirmation with the code. If it has been used, it just says something like, code is invalid. Doesn't say its been used.

If anyone wants to, now might be the time to register all your spare trading codes.[/QUOTE]

do u actually get points over and over? or does it just take the code and not do anything?

[quote name='IndelibleSin']not having ever entered any codes save for ff13 like 2 years back, i have 160pts. so im guessing these points that were seeing are the total for all the years uve been a member, not just this current year. thats y u guys have like 4k and stuff, its the total of all the codes uve entered. that said, it does look like its doubled now. since i had less than 100 points before and now i have 160 (50 for ff13 and 30 for signing up = 80 --> 80*2=160)

do u actually get points over and over? or does it just take the code and not do anything?[/QUOTE]

it does give you the points. Not sure if it'll help or not. But it does give the points, did it on a couple that I already had on my account and it took them and added the points to it. Maybe how someone said it wants us to have like 2000 points or so to get to it, that would be the only way to do it. Then I'd say, hopefully your friends don't do it and are willing to give all their codes to you

[quote name='RabbitSuit']What's this about duplicates? You can now register the same game more than once?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. After seeing that post, I just tried it with my extras and I was able to redeem them. Now I have 3360 points. :D

from me finding out that you can register the same games over and over again, question to anyone that has added loads of codes since then.. ..Does it still say you are level 1 on the top left next to your sn, or does it say higher than that now?

Also the contest that is going on right now to win the system, found out about some upsetting news with it. First off I updated my profile which needed it seeing as it said my first name was my sn, and didn't have my address on it. From updating it, it said I was entered into it. Awhile later I looked into the contest rules page on it, and it said you HAVE to enter your psn, xbox and nintendo gamertag to be entered into the drawing. So even though it said I was entered, don't know if I was. Or maybe its if you enter all of them, you are given that many drawings to it? Not sure, either way not much of a chance to win it anyways. So not too worried there I guess

[quote name='josb101']Also the contest that is going on right now to win the system, found out about some upsetting news with it. First off I updated my profile which needed it seeing as it said my first name was my sn, and didn't have my address on it. From updating it, it said I was entered into it. Awhile later I looked into the contest rules page on it, and it said you HAVE to enter your psn, xbox and nintendo gamertag to be entered into the drawing. So even though it said I was entered, don't know if I was. Or maybe its if you enter all of them, you are given that many drawings to it? Not sure, either way not much of a chance to win it anyways. So not too worried there I guess[/QUOTE]

Fairly certain everybody is lvl 1 at the moment aside from some active users on their forums before the website change. They were given a special title.

Yeah, I noticed that a bit late too. I didn't put a social media thing either, so there's no way I'm winning either of those guys. Shame. Those Mog consoles are pretty nice, even if they are pink.

[quote name='Blade']Yeah. After seeing that post, I just tried it with my extras and I was able to redeem them. Now I have 3360 points. :D[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. Now it might take even more codes to get to ultimate each year.

I think it says you have to tie in a social media account to it. The rules are pretty f-ing vague for a contest. It doesn't even say if you can update your existing account, from what I gathered. New account only. Who knows!

Hey guys, I just logged in on the new website and it says I am now level 1 with 0 point. But I had a bit over 1000 points for last year (year 2011~2012) and hit the ultimate status......is this normal?

if you haven't edited your account, make sure you do. I'm fairly certain you'll see it doesn't have your address listed anymore. Once you do edit it and confirm the changes, it'll say you've been entered into the contest. But reading it how it does say you have to enter the other ways makes it misleading..

EDIT: when you enter your address, the drop down menu for the state for me only had one option and it was whatever it said. So I couldn't enter my state that way, after I did all I could I went back into it from the main page area and I was then able to enter it, make sure you do fix it. Otherwise it'll say you live in Alabama

[quote name='josb101']at least the problem has been addressed, so you know it hopefully will be fixed in the near future[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one on CAG that's having this issue? No one mentioned this in the last few pages of this thread :cry:

Registering a code now would reward a user with only 50 points. But if that same code was inputted last year period, 11-12, it's a 100 point code( since it double now).... woulda coulda shoulda! :p

^ I hope that makes any sense^

So indeed, the code SHOULD be awarding user 100 pnts now (to be fair) but it's not xP

[quote name='RabbitSuit']I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. Now it might take even more codes to get to ultimate each year.[/QUOTE]

I'm not even sure they'll be doing that anymore. For the past several years, they've been keeping your total points stored for "experience" and whatnot to level up your community character, but I don't really see that being beneficial to ensuring use of their site. With this new design, I can see them offering up a rewards shop like Club Nintendo and disconnecting the amount of points with the level, or whatever that was previously.

They might still do the year end reward for redeeming a certain amount, and yeah, it'll probably be higher. But I'd just be happy with getting to choose my own rewards with my lifetime accumulated points. :D

I think it would be awesome if they are doing a take on the club nintendo. It would be nice to choose our own rewards with our points during the year, and then get an end of the year reward.

As long as the prizes are much better than club nintendo. Their prizes are cheap and rubbish. I don't even register my club nintendo codes because I don't want any of their trash.

[quote name='jling84']As long as the prizes are much better than club nintendo. Their prizes are cheap and rubbish. I don't even register my club nintendo codes because I don't want any of their trash.[/QUOTE]

It isn't trash, I don't think anyways. Hell might be worth while getting some of the "trash" just to sell it on ebay. Have it on hand, and once it is off the site, thats the time to sell it. I got the Luigi 3DS case and shortly after it was even available it was already off the site. Now they have a Mario 3DS case, the Luigi case I've seen have bids upwards to about 45 dollars. There is the payment for a game for SE codes..

Mind you, I actually like club nintendo prizes, so I keep what I get, but for your benefit, use it that way

[quote name='dxgirly']Is the site down for anyone else right now?[/QUOTE]

...WHY CAN'T THEY KEEP IT UP!? after seeing your post I tried going to the site, brings to an invalid page. Tried going to the SE page, which it loaded up, clicked on the region we live in and brought me back to the invalid page.

EDIT: Tried it again just now, now it is up I guess. Hopefully it was only during that hour it was down

So did I miss it or something? Did they ever send out the survey for last years rewards? I know there has been tons of site issues and I've sort of forgot about this since April (when they sent out surveys last time). I just want to make sure I didn't miss the boat...

[quote name='apolloimburning']So did I miss it or something? Did they ever send out the survey for last years rewards? I know there has been tons of site issues and I've sort of forgot about this since April (when they sent out surveys last time). I just want to make sure I didn't miss the boat...[/QUOTE]

They haven't yet, so you're good. The rewards that were posted up here are from the mog console content page. They're also handing out what appears to be the member awards too from the name and the tier setup.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']I just started doing this just now and i am currently at 250 points O__O[/QUOTE]

How many codes did you enter? Two?

[quote name='RabbitSuit']That doesn't sound promising. I thought points were doubled when they upped the new website.[/QUOTE]

Is that the case? Then i should contact them about it :whistle2:#

[quote name='Xellos2099']Is it me or the site is like a piece of dog crap compare to the old one?[/QUOTE]

not just you, I don't like how it is now either

[quote name='slowdive21']OK, I have a couple of these codes. Is there anything I should do to maximize my registration? When does the 'year end'?[/QUOTE]

well you're on the new year now, it ends march 31st (I think, might be off by a month). The way to maximize your registration is to just go to the site and see if they have any contest floating about that gives you extra points. Or if there is any extra points by preordering a game. Other than that, just go to that site and this site and you'll learn of the upcoming SE games. If you really want to maximize, I got lots of codes that you can buy from me, or trade for. Games/guides/paypal/amazon gc that sort of thing..

not on topic with SE stuff.. But I have a question to anyone that has Xbox 360 Kinect.. Has anyone ever had any problems with it that does not connect to the internet with it? I got a kinect a few months back, got the star wars kinect with it. I can play it just fine. Next I got MJ: The experience (play it fine). Then I got the Twister Mania, it says I have to connect on xbox live before being able to play it? I've tried several times to get around it and it wouldn't work. Same thing with the game I got today, Body and Brain Connection. That game looks like a kinect version of Brain Age. So this is just starting to drive me crazy. Looking at the back of the body and brain game, it doesn't say ANYTHING about it being an online game. WTF is up with the kinect? I already wasted the money to buy the xbox wireless adapter and found out my router doesn't support wireless (go figure). So I need to buy the ethernet cable and the xbox live card. So annoyed with kinect right now.

So back to what I was trying to say (saying all above doesn't help ask what I was wanting to know). I want to know does anyone have any of the games I mentioned having problems with and being able to play without being connected? If so, please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is all so confusing.

* Have the rewards been officially announced? Any word on when they would ship? I was Ultimate before the switch, and I see absolutely no sign of that carrying over. So I feel like I just wasted all the tracking down of codes I did.

* Should I bother registering games right now?

[quote name='zegota']This is all so confusing.

* Have the rewards been officially announced? Any word on when they would ship? I was Ultimate before the switch, and I see absolutely no sign of that carrying over. So I feel like I just wasted all the tracking down of codes I did.

* Should I bother registering games right now?[/QUOTE]

No to the first, hell no to the second.

[quote name='storino03']Not officially announced, like every other year, they email all the members. Jesus.[/QUOTE]

Every other year they email the members in April. It's now halfway through June. I think my confusion is justified.

[quote name='zegota']Every other year they email the members in April. It's now halfway through June. I think my confusion is justified.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is justified.. More hopefully we don't need to claim again or this year at least. So hopefully it'll just be sent out, but more like to hear something from SE why things haven't been progressing with it.

At least there no speculation that its an Ipod or some other electronic device. We all know its going to be a plaque. Lets start a rumor!!!!

I heard it going to be the new Ipad 3 bitches!!!

yeah I know, just thought it would be funny. It sucks that we are probably just gonna get another plaque, but even if that is the case it still is cool rewards

I love the over the top speculation. We should start some!

Neat.png

The reason why they haven't announced the prizes yet is because they're altering them for the big anniversary!

[quote name='RabbitSuit']I love the over the top speculation. We should start some!

The reason why they haven't announced the prizes yet is because they're altering them for the big anniversary![/QUOTE]

"Anniversary" means plaque

[quote name='music2134']This is my first time reaching a high tier for SQ.E Member Program; so how/when do get our prize?[/QUOTE]

You'll get an email about the rewards within the next two months or so, and it'll tell you to login to the Square Enix website and update your address and other information (even if it's already correct and current). Then you wait. It'll probably come around October or November.

[quote name='nixmahn']"Anniversary" means plaque[/QUOTE]

No, no. Each year already implies the plaque. Anniversary means nothing different this year.

Here is the true reason we haven't heard anything yet.. It is the year 2012, so it is the end of the world. So therefore they have given up with it until its December some odd. That way they know if it really does end or not. If it doesn't, then we might get a good prize or a gumball that says Square Enix Members =D

bread's done
Back