The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

It's "Stop" :p And was also a topic of discussion here for a bit. I think it's fine as is, but if you feel it's too O/T, PM a moderator for removal and they could agree with you. Edit - No idea why my quotation marks keep coming out like that... Edit 2 - "Test"

I saw that a few days ago, but wasn't sure if anyone would be interested. It's tempting, seeing as I want to get those, but I might save my points. Plus, I might as well wait & see if we get it as part of our rewards since they mentioned promo items for the Silver tier.

Also, considering it was originally a pre-order bonus for a Square-Enix game, I think it's fine.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']It's "Stop" :p And was also a topic of discussion here for a bit. I think it's fine as is, but if you feel it's too O/T, PM a moderator for removal and they could agree with you. Edit - No idea why my quotation marks keep coming out like that... Edit 2 - "Test"[/QUOTE]

Well, I'd like to thank you for pointing it out. I missed out on the Tarot cards because I got the European special edition. Definitely want to pick these up since eBay prices are still too high for me.

whenever I buy a game at gamestop I never used that power card thing.. I just quickly run in, know what I want, grab it, pay for it and go.. Maybe I should start having them swipe that card I'm guessing?

EDIT: through the link I logged into my gamestop account, and I only got 2114 points right now. Thats a bummer, maybe if I bring in the receipt to things i still have they can credit that to the card? If so I think I have one for the Pokemon Black sitting close by somewhere
SIDE EDIT: I found it, so now I got that receipt

[quote name='mcluksa']whenever I buy a game at gamestop I never used that power card thing.. I just quickly run in, know what I want, grab it, pay for it and go.. Maybe I should start having them swipe that card I'm guessing?

EDIT: through the link I logged into my gamestop account, and I only got 2114 points right now. Thats a bummer, maybe if I bring in the receipt to things i still have they can credit that to the card? If so I think I have one for the Pokemon Black sitting close by somewhere
SIDE EDIT: I found it, so now I got that receipt[/QUOTE]

Here's from their FAQ - It looks like it's possible :) They won't accept receipts from before your membership though.

What happens if I don't show my membership card or mention that I'm a PowerUp Rewards member when I make a purchase?

You're immediately taken hostage and forced to listen to Yanni CDs. OK, we made that up. Just call Customer Service at 1-877-676-GAME for assistance. . .and have your receipt handy.

so thanks for the number, called it up, only had one receipt on hand at the time. But he gladly took a looooong list of games tha I mentioned, still forgetting some of them sadly enough =( Like the Pokemon Heartgold. But a game I didn't even show the card apparently was applied to the games I bought. That being FFIV complete collection. But probably because I must've bought it with my debit card, or possibly the store manager knows me well enough and probably did that for me. Either way, hopefully all I mentioned to him will be applied to my account, seeing as I think I'd be able to get the tarot card deck that way then.

Speaking of the Tactics Ogre Tarot Cards, I might sell the signed set I won in the SE contest...kinda need money to pay hospital bills at the moment. I'd like to keep them since they're pretty awesome, but bills are bills....

H>Lightning (Aya Brea Costume) code for Duodecim
Cecil (Knight of the Twin Moon Costume) code for Duodecim
L> OoT club nintendo code or ANY SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS CODES!

Also I have the Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection card deck unopened. Anyone interested in them?

[quote name='Xellos2099']boo... i need 1200 more point to get the tarot cards. Any idea is it similar to the one SE offered or is it a cheap knock off?[/QUOTE]

I ordered them figuring they're the same as what was offered at GS and Amazon as pre-order bonuses. Although I won't be surprised if it's just the three cards pictured.

[quote name='salty tbone']I ordered them figuring they're the same as what was offered at GS and Amazon as pre-order bonuses. Although I won't be surprised if it's just the three cards pictured.[/QUOTE]

I had about 25,000 points already so i decided to pick up the Tarot Cards.

Dungeon Siege is available today, so therefore there are 2 more codes out there. PS3 and 360

If anyone has spares I need both as of right now, let me know your codes you already have, I might have other ones you need

[quote name='mcluksa']Dungeon Siege is available today, so therefore there are 2 more codes out there. PS3 and 360

If anyone has spares I need both as of right now, let me know your codes you already have, I might have other ones you need[/QUOTE]

There's a PC version available too, I updated OP with the code card IDs

I knew there to be the PC version too as well, but I checked on the se site and it said the launch of the 360 and PS3. Figured it meant it later release date on the PC

EDIT:
this is what it says.. Don't know if steam games come with codes or not? Maybe someone can inform me if steam games do come with them. That way I know if I need to start investing in them

Dungeon Siege III is also available for Windows PC via Steam®.

Last edited by a moderator:
k thanks for clearing that up. So I guess the code is only for PS3 and 360, unless they are gonna release it so you can buy the PC version rather than the steam

[quote name='storino03']No, steam games do not have square enix registration codes.[/QUOTE]

I think it should be that steam purchased games come with no codes, becuase I've gotten Front Mission Evolved and Supreme commander 2 retail and they came with Squeenix codes.

[quote name='mcluksa']thats what he said, they "do not" have codes with them[/QUOTE]

but it's still a steam game.....

the factor is retail vs DD, it's not like Valve to email you a SE code when you buy from the online store.

Someone could read that wrong and think retail doesn't count either.

[quote name='jling84']Just got my tarot cards. They are indeed the full set and not just the 3 cards shown on the website.[/QUOTE]

thats cool, congrats on getting them. Now I just need to find a way to get them..

so looking the contest over.. Do we earn 50 points for submitting a photo? I briefly looked over it all to see the prizes and such. Can't seem to find anything that says you earn points for entering. I would like to enter it just to be sure, just need to borrow a webcam to do it I guess. But if anyone can confirm if you do earn 50 points please copy paste where it says it, I would like to know. Thanks

Yes, if you take a pic via webcam, save it, then click "Submit Now" & upload the pic you took. You'll then get 50 points (It says "The points will be added to the Member's account at a later date", so sounds like it could be once the contest entering period is done)

Here's where you go to upload proof that you pre-ordered the game to get another 50 points. If you do both, you'll be rewarded with another 100 points.

Also, I'm sure everyone here has already done so, but today's the last day to register for rewards. Hopefully, we'll hear when they'll be shipped out & maybe see some pics of what they look like (I wanna see what the messenger bag, pouch, & promo items look like).

Deus Ex Bonus Pts info (will post in OP when i get back home)

DOUBLE MEMBERS POINTS WITH DEUS EX
SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS and DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION are offering double MEMBERS points by completing a couple of easy steps.

50 points are awarded for participating in the "Experience Augmentation" Contest. An additional 50 points can be earned by preordering Deus Ex: Human Revolution at your favorite retailer and submitting your receipt or email confirmation to SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS.

By completing both steps, your 100 points will be doubled for a total of 200 points. To submit your proof of preorder, follow the steps below:

1. Visit your favorite retailer and preorder the game.
2. Scan your receipt showing that you preordered the game or print and scan a copy of your e-mail confirmation if you ordered the game online.
3. Upload your receipt or email confirmation to SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS.

That's it! Square Enix staff will be checking to see which members have completed both steps and will award points appropriately. The points will be added to the Member's account at a later date.

I know what you mean rabbit, I'll probabably do it, make it easier for me to get to the ultimate this year.. Now I just need to find a friend that has a webcam. I cold get one through mycokerewards, but I know that would take too long to mail out to me, so probably out that way

quick question, does anyone know if we have to pay off the whole preorder for that preorder bonus? Or just have it preordered?

[quote name='mcluksa']quick question, does anyone know if we have to pay off the whole preorder for that preorder bonus? Or just have it preordered?[/QUOTE]

I bet its just have it preordered. Some stores dont have you pay for it in full till you get it.

[quote name='Arakias']I bet its just have it preordered. Some stores dont have you pay for it in full till you get it.[/QUOTE]

hopefully, but I'll probably just go ahead and preorder it fully. Just need to wait a week till I get paid

no one seems to go to the code trading thread, or if they do, I never get any offers, so I'll copy paste the post I put on it, hopefully some of you need codes and have the stuff I want..

PM WITH ANY TRADE OFFERS

HAVE:
codes to various SE games, PM the codes you need, maybe I have some of them..
codes to various club nintendo games, PM the codes you need, maybe i have some

WANT:
The Last Remnant (PC) MEMBERS CODE
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection (PSP) MEMBERS CODE
tomb raider trilogy (PS3) MEMBERS CODE
Dungeon Siege III (PS3, 360, PC) MEMBERS CODE
Amazon giftcard credit
guides/games (guides to FF4 complete collection [MAJOR WANT] Dissidia012 guide[MAJOR WANT] Pokemon Black/white guides [MAJOR WANT])
FF4 complete collection cards (preferably unopened)
tactics ogre cards

Quick question. I don't have an iPhone & such, but I wanna take part in that QR reader missions for Deus Ex. Do you have to register via iOS, since they mentioned if they reach 1 million points, everyone who partakes in the event gets an avatar prop. Or will simply downloading it to iTunes be good enough?

[quote name='Zonic505']Quick question. I don't have an iPhone & such, but I wanna take part in that QR reader missions for Deus Ex. Do you have to register via iOS, since they mentioned if they reach 1 million points, everyone who partakes in the event gets an avatar prop. Or will simply downloading it to iTunes be good enough?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this too. If only they'd release an Android version.

anyone that is doing the dues ex webcam pic, I don't have a webcam, any way possible someone would be willing to take a picture and email it to me? I could give a code for it =D

[quote name='MDRaph']Deus Ex Bonus Pts info (will post in OP when i get back home)

DOUBLE MEMBERS POINTS WITH DEUS EX
SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS and DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION are offering double MEMBERS points by completing a couple of easy steps.

50 points are awarded for participating in the "Experience Augmentation" Contest. An additional 50 points can be earned by preordering Deus Ex: Human Revolution at your favorite retailer and submitting your receipt or email confirmation to SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS.

By completing both steps, your 100 points will be doubled for a total of 200 points. To submit your proof of preorder, follow the steps below:

1. Visit your favorite retailer and preorder the game.
2. Scan your receipt showing that you preordered the game or print and scan a copy of your e-mail confirmation if you ordered the game online.
3. Upload your receipt or email confirmation to SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS.

That's it! Square Enix staff will be checking to see which members have completed both steps and will award points appropriately. The points will be added to the Member's account at a later date.[/QUOTE]

by scanning it, do they want that to be done with the webcam too as well? Or even possible a pic of it? I want to preorder it to get the bonus, but don't want to do it if I have to have a webcam, seeing as thats not going well so far

[quote name='Zonic505']For the receipt, I think either a picture taken by a camera & then uploaded or using a scanner & saving a pic will be fine.[/QUOTE]

hopefully a picture saved onto the computer will be just fne. Now I need to go put some money down on it.

On a side note, I was looking at the OP of this thread or maybe a couple down. But anyways, I saw that it has most of the 5 digit codes for each on it. If all goes well I will be able to post the 5 digit for "The Last Remnant" (not that it's really needed, seeing as no one has that code..) Saw on ebay a few days back that the game was being sold, and it was the actual M rated not that 16+ So hopefully M rated is only for us then.

[quote name='mcluksa']by scanning it, do they want that to be done with the webcam too as well? Or even possible a pic of it? I want to preorder it to get the bonus, but don't want to do it if I have to have a webcam, seeing as thats not going well so far[/QUOTE]

I just did a Print Screen of my order confirmation from Amazon and sent that. Should be fine :).

S-E has uploaded a pic of the avatar/Home prop you can get for doing the QR Missions for Deus Ex.

Also, any guesses as to when our rewards will arrive? Last year, I got mine July 31st, so I wonder if it'll arrive around the same time. It says 12-16 weeks, but considering registration began May 20th, I wonder if they mean 12-16 weeks after the end date (June 26th) or from when you register.

bread's done
Back